Give us some help in manSplaining Darwin's gemmules

Authentic Nouveau

Darwin's gemmules were supposed to be "thrown off" by cells and were "inconceivably minute and numerous as the stars in heaven." They were capable of self-propagation and diffusion from cell to cell, and circulation through the system.

Chuck Splaining:

• Darwin also used gemmules to explain sexual reproduction and asexual reproduction. Sexual reproduction involves two parents of different sexes, while asexual reproduction concerns reproduction from only one parent, often involving budding. Darwin claimed that, in asexual reproduction, gemmules from every cell type in a parent aggregated in a bud, w...

I have asked many times for the loyal Darwinists to furnish a jar of gemmules. Unless this is a conspiracy theory by the Reverend Chuck.

Darwin's gemmules were supposed to be "thrown off" by cells and were "inconceivably minute and numerous as the stars in heaven." They were capable of self-propagation and diffusion from cell to cell, and circulation through the system.

Chuck Splaining:

• Darwin also used gemmules to explain sexual reproduction and asexual reproduction. Sexual reproduction involves two parents of different sexes, while asexual reproduction concerns reproduction from only one parent, often involving budding. Darwin claimed that, in asexual reproduction, gemmules from every cell type in a parent aggregated in a bud, w...

I have asked many times for the loyal Darwinists to furnish a jar of gemmules. Unless this is a conspiracy theory by the Reverend Chuck.
You have asked stupid questions many times. This is another one of those times. You are living down to expectations.

Chuck Splaining:

I don't think there are any "loyal Darwinists". We've all moved on. When will you?

Chuck Splaining:

Since nobody can find the jar, we write this off as allegory and conspiracy theory.

Any fossil thumpers run across some gemmules?
I'm sure they have.

Gemmules are internal buds found in sponges and are involved in asexual reproduction. It is an asexually reproduced mass of cells, that is capable of developing into a new organism i.e., an adult sponge. Wikipedia

Chuck Splaining:

Lol, you're over 100 years behind the times! Do try and catch up.

Back