Giving thanks and glory to God almighty

preacher4truth

What I see is you have a theology which leaves you incapable of dealing with many verses of scripture
You've made some claims on us, where is your proof? Give us direct sources from Manicheanism that proves your claims. Not what your leader Leighton says it says, actual proof.

preacher4truth

You failed to prove any lies
You've made the accusations, and you have supplied zero evidence, yet you want me to prove they are lies? You're out of your mind; the burden of proof lies on you, not on me.
just as you fail to address scriptural rebuttal
Go get actual proof to your claims. Or, are you just blindly following whatever your leader Leighton tells you to believe? I mean it is pretty silly of you to sit there and say "Yes!" and believe whatever he tells you without giving any real evidence. Right?

Go get the evidence, facts, documentation. Do some actual study instead of pasting the same things out of context. It may take you a few hours.

Go get actual proof.

Reformedguy

You've made the accusations, and you have supplied zero evidence, yet you want me to prove they are lies? You're out of your mind; the burden of proof lies on you, not on me.

Go get actual proof to your claims. Or, are you just blindly following whatever your leader Leighton tells you to believe? I mean it is pretty silly of you to sit there and say "Yes!" and believe whatever he tells you without giving any real evidence. Right?

Go get the evidence, facts, documentation. Do some actual study instead of pasting the same things out of context. It may take you a few hours.

Go get actual proof.
He said it before, he does not have to prove anything.

fltom

You made the claim regarding lies

prove it

You routinely lie about my position based upon your unbiblical assumptions without ever proving a thing and actually contradict what i claim

Go get actual proof.
Was posted a while ago

see Ken wilson's

The foundation of Augustinian Calvinism

it is not Leighton Flower as you falsely imagine

fltom

We can play the same game they do. Provisionism is Deism no two ways about it. I am convinced
Convinced but in error

If deism were true, we would not have had the scriptures or men to preach them or the conviction of the spirit

all things provisionism holds as true

further we would not have regeneration, the indwelling of the spirit

so again, it appears you do not know what you are talking about

Reformedguy

Convinced but in error

If deism were true, we would not have had the scriptures or men to preach them or the conviction of the spirit

all things provisionism holds as true

further we would not have regeneration, the indwelling of the spirit

so again, it appears you do not know what you are talking about
Sure we would. God makes provision and then takes a vacation. Good luck, make the right choice

fltom

So you won't prove your accusations? Then they remain false, you have no proof, you're merely blindly parroting what you heard some lying teacher say.
You have not proven Ken Wilson's doctrinal thesis and the followup book were lies

or even considered there are multiple such sources

It is a historical fact Augustine was a gnostic

It is a historical fact he was a Manichean

It is a historical fact he taught free will at the beginning of his Christian life as had the other fathers

It is a historical fact he later changed his views aligning with what he held formerly as a manichean

A quick google search on was "augustine a gnostic"

will in fact reveal many articles stating such