Gnostic Lies.

Gary Mac

Some here accuse the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies.
What good is Jesus at all if when he presents and idea that his way you possibly cant come near?
Why would he even mention to you for you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect if you do not believe him that you can?
Why even mention to you for God to be in you and you in Him as one if you do not believe that you can?
Why mention to you that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you if you do not believe him?
Why would he even mention to you to let God come to you by the Spirit He is and open up who He is and all of His heaven as He did in Jesus and you do not believe Matt 3:16 ever happened?
Why even mention to you that the same signs shall follow you if you are of God but do not believe Jesus in that?

Some here Jesus might as well said noting at all for to these they repeatedly accuse his ways as gnostic lies. Yet these say they are Christian?
These need to get real with themselves before they and even think about getting real in God and the teachings of Jesus about the Father.
That strong willed intense Pharisee that denies to be like Him and accuse Him in His ways as gnostic lies is result from the antichrist spirit that turns people away from God for sure.

Now we will hear from the Pharisees their take on what Jesus actually said as gnostic lies and you should be like them instead of like God to know this difference. Matt 3:16.

Some heretical gnostics here reject Jesus, Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"
What good is Jesus at all if when he presents and idea that his way you possibly cant come near?
Remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the people of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, Eph 2
Yet these say they are Christian? That strong willed intense Pharisee that denies to be like Him and accuse Him in His ways as gnostic lies is result from the antichrist spirit that turns people away from God for sure.
God made the wisdom of the weak Pharisee and the blind gnostic look foolish since He saved those who believed. 1 Corinthians 1:21

Reactions: Mik
Some heretical gnostics here reject Jesus, Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"
I know that you do you dont have to keep repeating that you reject redemption through Christ to be Gods anointed. You have made that very clear.
Remember that you were at that time separate from Christ,
You still are.
excluded from the people of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, Eph 2
We have but for you the ways of Christ is gnostic lies as you keep repeating of him.
God made the wisdom of the weak Pharisee and the blind gnostic look foolish since He saved those who believed. 1 Corinthians 1:21
He does for sure, either one is like him or one is not and to you His ways are gnostic lies ... Why? Because that weak Pharisee spirit you cary who sees the ways of God in Christ is gnostic lies actually antichrist.

I have that what the gnostics has, Gods Spirit in me, same Spirit who was in Jesus.

And you didnt answer those questions in the OP and we both know why! Jesus was gnostic and you dont have a clue what it is to receive from God His Spirit as gnostics are of His Spirit in us.

Here Ill post those questions again and you can answer each of them and call his ways lies. Jesus is a mute subject for you for sure.

Why would he even mention to you for you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect if you do not believe him that you can?
Why even mention to you for God to be in you and you in Him as one if you do not believe Jesus in John 17 that you can?
Why mention to you that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you if you do not believe him?
Why would he even mention to you to let God come to you by the Spirit He is and open up who He is and all of His heaven as He did in Jesus and you do not believe Matt 3:16 ever happened?
Why even mention to you that the same signs shall follow you if you are of God but do not believe Jesus in that?

You have made it very clear that you are a reprobate.
So was Jesus to the same and look how the same treated him for the same.
"If you don't believe I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:24
He is manifest in me the believing is over with and the reality of God manifest in me as He was in Christ has set in.
But gnostics will will awake to everlasting shame.
In the eye of an agnostic, antichrist, I agree. You cant know that what you dont have!

BTW why didnt you answer those questions LOL. We both know why!

Jesus manifest in me the believing is over with and the reality of God manifest in me as He was in Christ has set in.
It doesn't change the fact that you received Christ by faith, if indeed you have received Him.
In the eye of an agnostic, antichrist, I agree. You cant know that what you dont have! BTW why didnt you answer those questions LOL. We both know why!
"Because you can't come to the Father except through Me."

It doesn't change the fact that you received Christ by faith, if indeed you have received Him.
I received Christ, Gods anointing, by His Spirit through obedience, faith had noting at all to do with God manifesting Himself in me no different from Him manifesting Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Di Jesus use faith to recieve God in himself in Matt 3:16 or did he do it through obedience?
You cant come to God through anyone, the only way that God can come to you as He promises is through obedience to receive Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Jesus obeys, I obeyed, but you have head but refuse to obey and let God come to you.

You make guesses, beliefs, instead of the reality of God who came to Jesus.

You are determined to be a Christian instead of actually being one who is Gods anointed to be that person of Christ as Jesus was of Gods anointing, His Christ, His Spirit in man. You cant know God at all without the same.

You never have met your gods have you? But I have met the same One Jesus met in Matt 3:16 Who came to us opened up who He is and all of His heaven in us. I prefer the God Jesus preferred and obeyed and prayed to and could do noting at all without his God who sent him to lead you to the Father that you reject so vigorously. That agnostic spirit you house from Paul won't allow God to come to you at a ll. You never have met Him, that is why you worship men as god.

You cant come to God through anyone, the only way that God can come to you as He promises is through obedience
God made us alive in Christ Jesus (Eph 2) You don't get to rewrite the script to align with your dead gnostic fables.
You make guesses, beliefs, instead of the reality of God who came to Jesus.
Jesus appeared in a different form... And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].16 He who believes [who adheres to and trusts in and relies on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] and is baptized will be saved [from the penalty of eternal death]; but he who does not believe [who does not adhere to and trust in and rely on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] will be condemned. Mark 16:12-16
You are determined to be a Christian instead of actually being one who is Gods
You know the word God sent His people of Israel, proclaiming the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
Jesus, the anointed of God went about healing all who were under the power of the devil, 39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” 44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:36-44

You too heard the word of truth in Christ, which is the good news of your salvation. You were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit because you believed in Christ. Eph 1:13

Last edited:
God made us alive in Christ Jesus (Eph 2) You don't get to rewrite the script to align with your dead gnostic fables.

Jesus appeared in a different form... And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].16 He who believes [who adheres to and trusts in and relies on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] and is baptized will be saved [from the penalty of eternal death]; but he who does not believe [who does not adhere to and trust in and rely on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] will be condemned. Mark 16:12-16

You know the word God sent His people of Israel, proclaiming the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
Jesus, the anointed of God went about healing all who were under the power of the devil, 39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” 44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:36-44

You too heard the word of truth in Christ, which is the good news of your salvation. You were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit because you believed in Christ. Eph 1:13
The good news is God gave me a new mind just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus coined the phrase of -- ye must be born again. For again does not include sin at all only the righteousness of God, Gods anointing be in you, Christ in you. But because you are of sin instead Gods salvation from sin is a mute subject for you. .

JonHawk said:

The good news is God gave me a new mind just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus coined the phrase of -- ye must be born again.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; 1 John 5:1
For again does not include sin at all only the righteousness of God, Gods anointing be in you, Christ in you. But because you are of sin instead Gods salvation from sin is a mute subject for you. .
Salvation from sin is through Christ whom you openly rejected.
Jesus is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone. Salvation is found in no one else, Acts 4:11-12

Why even mention to you for God to be in you and you in Him as one if you do not believe that you can?

Some here Jesus might as well said noting at all for to these they repeatedly accuse his ways as gnostic lies. Yet these say they are Christian?
These need to get real with themselves before they and even think about getting real in God and the teachings of Jesus about the Father.
That strong willed intense Pharisee that denies to be like Him and accuse Him in His ways as gnostic lies is result from the antichrist spirit that turns people away from God for sure.

Now we will hear from the Pharisees their take on what Jesus actually said as gnostic lies and you should be like them instead of like God to know this difference. Matt 3:16.

Those of the wicked church system will readily and easily nullify the words of Jesus for the sake of serving their creedal idols. They can be observed doing this routinely. They really don't care what Jesus said about anything unless they think he said something that involves selfishly getting something for themselves which they can add to their mammon collection.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation... And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you through Christ's death to present you holy in his sight, Col 1:12-22

what you did was overlay 'your own' Self and your opinions over christ

of course a soul can come near him..
you created your own idea that anyone who does not agreewith you cannot come near Him
you misunderstood the verse...
out of context..
nothing in this world is perfect

your idea of saved is a selfish one in your own mind

no one said that, only you declare no one can except you
of course He will do all that and many believe Him,
you just like to claim no one can meet Him and He cannot talk to any soul but for you your way.
you misunderstood the line and understood it with esau's type of logic...
you dont know what the line means

no one ever said they do not believe Him... as for signs...
esau gives out his deluded signs all day long...
so...
no one is accusing Christ of gnostic lol

Has to do with God and what He does

His souls can meet Him.. and it doesnt have to fit your idea of an experience with Him...

and of course, some meet the satanic angels instead...
Youtube is littered with deluded dreams and visions from the satanic entities

Some here testify that Jesus is Lord of all - Acts 10:36, 41-44
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this same Jesus, whom you have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Acts 2:36
Gary Mac said:
Why would he even mention to you to let God come to you by the Spirit
10 Now after He had risen...He first appeared to Mary Magdalene, [the woman who was set free, born of the promised Spirit] And she went and reported to those who had been with Him ...Mark 16
12 Now after that, He appeared in a different form to two of them...[Can two walk together, except they be in agreement? Amos 3:3]
19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the accompanying signs; Mark 16
They repeatedly accuse his ways as gnostic lies. Yet these say they are Christian? These need to get real ...What good is Jesus at all if when he presents and idea that his way you possibly cant come near?
My righteousness is near, My salvation is soon to be revealed; Isaiah 51:5
But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph 2:12-13
Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonish (warn, urging, and encouraging) one another, to stand firm in the faith as you see the day approaching. Heb 10:20-25
35 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.
37 For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay.
38 But My righteous one shall live by faith; [full conviction of man’s right relationship to the Divine, born of faith]; Heb 10
Now we will hear from the Pharisees their take on what Jesus actually said
I will ask the Father, and He will give you the Spirit of truth, to be with you forever; whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him; but you know Him because He remains with you and will be in you.
“I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you. After a little while, the world no longer is going to see Me, but you are going to see Me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I in you. John 1416:-20
as gnostic lies and you should be like them instead of like God to know this difference. Matt 3:16.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
And if he should come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. Luke 12:38

But about the Son God says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom."
Not on my watch. To which of the angels did God ever say, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”?
Are they not sent as ministering spirits to serve those who will inherit salvation through the Son of God. Heb 1

Last edited:
Those of the wicked church system will readily and easily nullify the words of Jesus for the sake of serving their creedal idols. They can be observed doing this routinely. They really don't care what Jesus said about anything unless they think he said something that involves selfishly getting something for themselves which they can add to their mammon collection.
Some here think they are a trophy in Gods showcase and try looking noble toward the guy sit-in in a pew next to him instead of being like Him as He commands of us all if we are to be that person of Christ that Jesus was in the Father. Some here say the ways of God to have the Christ and be that person of Christ is gnostic lies.

Those of the wicked church system will readily and easily nullify the words of Jesus for the sake of serving their creedal idols. They can be observed doing this routinely.
Some here think they are a trophy in Gods showcase and try looking noble ... Some here say the ways of God to have the Christ and be that person of Christ is gnostic lies.
But to gnostic unbelievers nothing is noble, in fact their minds are completely corrupted:

Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption in Christ"

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Some here think they are a trophy in Gods showcase and try looking noble toward the guy sit-in in a pew next to him instead of being like Him

This is exactly right. Approval of men is what it is really all about for most of those in churchianity. But its worse than that. They try to be conformed to the image of the people in their congregations rather than the image of Christ.

as He commands of us all if we are to be that person of Christ that Jesus was in the Father. Some here say the ways of God to have the Christ and be that person of Christ is gnostic lies.

There are a lot of lost people here. Jesus was not kidding when he said FEW take the narrow way and find life.

And a great number of those here obviously have serious mental problems as well. Their own words and conduct make that quite plain.

God made a way for Him to be personally known to us that we would know how to be just like Him. Our Father wants us to be like Him, just as He is. Father like son and son like Father.

They try to be conformed to the image of the people in their congregations rather than the image of Christ.
There are a lot of lost people here.
And a great number of them seem to have mental problems as well.
God made a way for Him to be personally known to us that we would know how to be just like Him.
These delusional gnostics perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 2 Thess 2:10
God called you through our gospel, [the good news of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection], so that you partake in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 2:14

what you did was overlay 'your own' Self and your opinions over christ
When I quote what Jesus said you should be and you say that is a gnostic lie, then how can you say it is my own opinions?
of course a soul can come near him..
Actually a soul can be exactly like Him as He commands of us all if we are to be of God.
you created your own idea that anyone who does not agreewith you cannot come near Him
When I quote Jesus in what he says you should be like him in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is my ideas?
you misunderstood the verse...
out of context..
nothing in this world is perfect
Love is the only perfect thing eve. I know that you do not believe that God is Love but that is exactly His Spirit and man is the temple of Him, His heaven, His kingdom within. Luke 17:20-21. You just do not believe Jesus in his ways is all eve.
your idea of saved is a selfish one in your own mind
Selfish? I had to give up my own life, sacrifice who I was over to God in order to gain His life eve.

To me you are so selfish that you refuse Him to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect as Jesus commanded of you as well.
no one said that, only you declare no one can except you
I dont care if people accept me or not. My goal is the same as Jesus goal was -- to lead people to the same place in the Father as Jesus tried.

It is that you see the ways of Jesus to be like The Father and the example God sent for you to be like not possible, for His kingdom doest come with observation as you are waiting to see a place called eden, it is within you, but you just do not believe Jesus in his ways in the Father eve. See Luke 17:20-21, but is you do not believe what it says then there is your problem in understanding.
As Jim Jones and David Koresh believe Him?
you just like to claim no one can meet Him and He cannot talk to any soul but for you your way.
My way?
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Im honored that you think I wrote the Bible but sorry I cant take credit for that, but I can say that His ways is my way, and I can say He is at your door knocking but because you won't let Him in and make Him wait for Eden to be re established you accuse me of the very thing you are guilty off.

you misunderstood the line and understood it with esau's type of logic...
you dont know what the line means
Or perhaps you depot know what they mean for spiritually they are discerned and that just hasn't happened, are you not waiting for Eden to magically re appear?
no one ever said they do not believe Him... as for signs...
esau gives out his deluded signs all day long...
so...
I dont follow Esau, I dont follow Paul, nor John nor James nor Peter nor any man, God is quite capable of communicating Himself in me to have His mind the mind of Christ as I am supposed to have of Him.
no one is accusing Christ of gnostic lol
in nearly every post they do. Who Jesus is quoted, especially Matt 3:16 and because they are ignorant of that process in themselves to these His ways are gnostic lies. When you quote Jesus to be ye therefore perfect even as your Farther in heaven is perfect, that is impossible for these and call it a lie when I testify of that purity that only God can place in man to think in His same terms.
Has to do with God and what He does
It has to do with you being obedient to Him and receive from Him the same as Jesus was obedient and receieved from Him.
His souls can meet Him.. and it doesnt have to fit your idea of an experience with Him...
His souls are like Him. Same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light just as Jesus did.
Yes they have other intentions to govern their own beliefs for their gods.
Youtube is littered with deluded dreams and visions from the satanic entities
Everyone who is not Like Jesus was in the Father is from satanic entities.

This is exactly right. Approval of men is what it is really all about for most of those in churchianity. But its worse than that. They try to be conformed to the image of the people in their congregations rather than the image of Christ.

There are a lot of lost people here. Jesus was not kidding when he said FEW take the narrow way and find life.

And a great number of those here obviously have serious mental problems as well. Their own words and conduct make that quite plain.

God made a way for Him to be personally known to us that we would know how to be just like Him. Our Father wants us to be like Him, just as He is. Father like son and son like Father.
Yes and to these some here will call the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies, and I will bet that some here will call you a gnostic liar for actually being that witness of the Christ. You just watch and see.

Back