Gnostic Lies.

Yes and to these some here will call the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies, and I will bet that some here will call you a gnostic liar for actually being that witness of the Christ. You just watch and see.

These people don't even know what gnosticism is. They are just mindlessly spouting off words they heard.

Gary Mac said:
Yes and to these some here will call the ways of Jesus as gnostic lies, and I will bet that some here will call you a gnostic liar for actually being that witness of the Christ. You just watch and see.
These people don't even know what gnosticism is. They are just mindlessly spouting off words they heard.
In case anyone was unsure about your gnostic illumination Gary Mac made sure to clarify the matter and testified that it has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.
@Gary Mac : "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Go hog wild Mac, but you're shooting yourself on the foot. 'For without Me you can do nothing.' John 15:5

'Because I go to My Father and you see Me no more.'

Jesus comforts the believers
‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me

I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.'

His disciples said to Him, See, now You are speaking plainly, ...By this we believe that You came forth from God.

'And I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice; no one shall take that from you.' John 16

And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5:11

Light is sown for the righteous
Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. Psalm 97:11-12
My soul rejoices in His salvation. Ps 35:9 May the glory of the Lord endure forever; Psalm 104:31
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and I will praise Him; Ps 28:7

Having obtained help that comes from God, I stand and testify to both small and great, saying nothing else than what the prophets and Moses said would take place— that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

Help these who labored with me in the gospel also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! Philippians 4:3-5

Last edited:
In case anyone was unsure about your gnostic illumination Gary Mac made sure to clarify the matter and testified that it has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.
@Gary Mac : "I do reject redemption in Christ"

Go hog wild Mac, but you're shooting yourself on the foot. 'For without Me you can do nothing.' John 15:5

‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me

I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.'

His disciples said to Him, See, now You are speaking plainly, ...By this we believe that You came forth from God.

'And I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice; no one shall take that from you.' John 16

And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5:11

Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. Psalm 97:11-12
My soul rejoices in His salvation. Ps 35:9 May the glory of the Lord endure forever; Psalm 104:31
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and I will praise Him; Ps 28:7

Having obtained help that comes from God, I stand and testify to both small and great, saying nothing else than what the prophets and Moses said would take place— that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

Help these who labored with me in the gospel also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
;)

JonHawk said:
In case anyone was unsure about your gnostic illumination @Gary Mac made sure to clarify the matter and testified that it has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.
Gary Mac : "I do reject redemption in Christ"

The times of your ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:30-31

JonHawk said:
In case anyone was unsure about your gnostic illumination @Gary Mac made sure to clarify the matter and testified that it has nothing to do with Christ Jesus.
Na you only like to lie is all, I was redeemed by Gods anointing ion me, Christ in me. SO was Jesus redeemed by God in Matt 3:16 when God came to him as well and opened up who He is by His Spirit and all of is heaven in Jesus as well. Matt 3:16.

You dont know what it is to be redeemed from the sinner that you say you are of instead of Christ to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. .
You are right Jesus was very clear that he couldn't do anything either without the Father who sends us.
John 5:19, KJV: Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

you just dont follow Jesus is all and that is why you so misinterpret the book.
He is right, he is no longer with us, been gone for over 2000 years, But the Farther remains for I have the same One Jesus had. But because you do not listen to Jesus but listen to others his ways is gnostic lies just as you keep accusing him of.
And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
So did I and so will I.
But you dont believe he came from God to you he was god.
They cant for sure but you sure do try.
Paul never was reconciled to God, he was a sinner instead rejecting the very One who takes away the sins of this world. Paul tried to mimic the Christ, but he fails miserable because of his sin and even stated so in that he did the things of sin he didnt want to do but did them anyway.
And we who has recieve walk in that same light of God that Jesus walked in with the same signs following and perfect as our Father unshaven is perfect. gnosticism right? LOL
You dont know how, you never have met the Father that is very obvious by your sin of your accusations of His ways being gnostic.
Yes same salvation Jesus was saved from in those laws of the temple he once taught in.
Mine does to for I and the Father are one. John 17.
And Paul defiantly made him suffer by saying he was of Christ but still the sinner with is impossible. Either you are the righteopusness of God to be that person of Christ, or you are of sin and not of Christ at all. It is one our the other but impossible to be in both.

And when you, like Paul, said you follow Christ but is the sinner, that makes the one you say you follow in his ways the sinner doesnt it. The one you say you follow is a sinner and you follow that instead of the one who was righteous.

Gnostic lies right? LOL
Everyones name is written in the lambs book of life. The whole bible is about you and who are you and you are very clear that you at=re of the sin side of that book, so yes your name is defiantly written in there. Gnosticism -- right? LOL
The times of your ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:30-31
The times of Paul ignorance for righteousness and being the sins he said that he is defiantly was overlooked by him.

JonHawk said:
Na you only like to lie is all,
On the contrary, as Johnny Cash put it, I find it very, very easy to be true because I'm [thine], I walk the line.
You dont know what it is to be redeemed from the sinner that you say you are of instead of Christ to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. .
And the blood gave life
To the branches of the tree
And the blood was the price
That set captives free

My gnostic friend came
Fought to keep me in chains
But I saw through the tricks
Of six-sixty-six
Redemption Song ~Johnny Cash

The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the Son of Man comes around
Some are born [again] and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
~Johnny Cash

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Gary Mac said:
On the contrary, as Johnny Cash put it, I find it very, very easy to be true, because I'm [thine], I walk the line.
Gary Mac said:
And the blood gave life
That set captives free

My gnostic friend came
Of six-sixty-six

~Johnny Cash

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But what's done in the dark will be brought to the light
You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
JohnHawk -- Why do you reject redemption in Christ to walk in Gods salvation?
On the contrary, as Johnny Cash put it, I find it very, very easy to be true, because I'm [thine], I walk the line.
Then stop lying.
And the blood gave life
That set captives free

My gnostic friend came
Of six-sixty-six

~Johnny Cash

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But what's done in the dark will be brought to the light
You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
No kidding -- you who walk in the darkness of sin that you say you are of, and you can run from Gods salvation from sin for He takes away the sins of this world but eventually it will catch up with you and you will pay the price of sin.

JonHawk said:
Gary Mac said:
Gary Mac said:
And the blood gave life
That set captives free

My gnostic friend came
Of six-sixty-six

~Johnny Cash
JohnHawk -- Why do you reject redemption in Christ to walk in Gods salvation?

Then stop lying.
What is it that in your darkened gnostic mind that shifts back and forth both testifying that you are in Christ and renouncing Christ in the same breath seems to be untruthful?
No kidding -- you who walk in the darkness of sin that you say you are of, and you can run from Gods salvation from sin for He takes away the sins of this world but eventually it will catch up with you and you will pay the price of sin.

Ignorant gnostics, the price was paid on the cross which is why anyone rightfully has access to God's Spirit. Now that faith has come...Gal 3:25-29

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

JonHawk said:
It has everything to do with Christ Jesus, the one God sent to show me His ways. You have made it very clear that God didnt send Jesus to show you His ways and call His ways gnostic lies.
Jon Hawk, again you keep stating that you reject the redemption of Gods Spirit, you anointed of God, Christ in you and is gnostic lies. you dot have to keep repeating the same we get the message.
You walk Pauls line in sin.
And the blood gave life
That set captives free

My gnostic friend came
Of six-sixty-six

~Johnny Cash

What is it that in your darkened gnostic mind that shifts back and forth both testifying that you are in Christ and renouncing Christ in the same breath seems to be untruthful?
Actually gnostics walk in the light of Gods Spirit, for we gnostics has received Gods Spirit in us just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Something you should consider in yourself, you can be redeemed to if you will drop that agnostic spirit and recieve Gods same mind.
Ignorant gnostics, the price was paid on the cross which is why anyone rightfully has access to God's Spirit. Now that faith has come...Gal 3:25-29
Yes We who has Gods Spirit, mind, and is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect is total ignorance for you who is without because of that agnostic mind you cary.
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
I did awake to righteousness and I cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9. He takes away the sins of this world. In that it isn't a matter of trying at all for there is no sin to repent from. That is the way of the gnostics, but to the agnostics as yourself cant recieve from God His same Spirit.

At least you are honest enough to admit His Spirit does not reside in you and to have His Spirit in you is gnostic lies as you keep stating.

I did awake to righteousness and I cannot sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9. He takes away the sins of this world. In that it isn't a matter of trying at all for there is no sin to repent from. That is the way of the gnostics, but to the agnostics as yourself cant recieve from God His same Spirit.

At least you are honest enough to admit His Spirit does not reside in you and to have His Spirit in you is gnostic lies as you keep stating.
The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:9

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith; Heb 4:14

For when Christ (the Messiah) appeared as a High Priest of the better things that were to come
through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,...
He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption...
How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! Heb 9:11-14

Gnostics believe that salvation was a process of encountering and understanding divine revelation and awakening the divine spark of God.

That is why you say the ways of Christ is gnostic lies, you do not believe that by Gods Spirit awakens that divine revelation that Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 and that God really didnt open to him that spiritual mind,, heaven, in him. Therefore you go without His Spirit for sure with that agnostic unspiritual antichrist mind.

You should do a word study on "perfect"
I did that over 40 years ago -- the better term is mature. Be mature as your Father in heaven is mature. Are you as mature as He is, do you walk in those perfections of God? I do so did Jesus by the same mind be in me who was in Jesus.

He must have failed for you are still the sinner you say you are of.
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith; Heb 4:14
Better yet let Him come to you and open up who He is, the One who is at your door knocking this day.

Rev 3:20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

For when Christ (the Messiah) appeared as a High Priest of the better things that were to come
through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,...
He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption...
How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! Heb 9:11-14
When or if you ever let Christ come to you, Gods anointing by His Spirit as he came to Jesus and anointed him with His Christ then you will be like Him as well as Jesus became like Him. See Matt 3:167, this is How God does it in man by His Spirit. But then you would have to let Him in before He can sup with you.

I did that over 40 years ago -- the better term is mature. Be mature as your Father in heaven is mature. Are you as mature as He is, do you walk in those perfections of God? I do so did Jesus by the same mind be in me who was in Jesus.
Good for you....why don't you walk into your local hospital and heal everyone if you are so mature????

JonHawk said:
He must have failed for you are still the sinner you say you are of.
It simply went over blind gnostics heads who reject redemption in Christ.

In whom we have redemption. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your iniquity. But now he has reconciled you through Christ’s death to present you holy in his sight; Col 1:13-22

JonHawk said:
Not for you for you are of the one of sin.
It simply went over blind gnostics heads who reject redemption in Christ.
Redemption is to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
In whom we have redemption.
Yes God Himself is the redeemer, He redeemed Jesus when he was about 30 years old, Matt 3:`6 was his redemption and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
]Yes all who are Gods son are the firstborn of many.
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your iniquity.
You still are!
But now he has reconciled you through Christ’s death to present you holy in his sight; Col 1:13-22
Only if you have received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, until then there is no reconciliation for you as long as you keep judging God and Jesus in their ways for holiness instead of the sinner you say you are as a gnostic liars.

Good for you....why don't you walk into your local hospital and heal everyone if you are so mature????
It is good for all -- and I did that for over 20 years 4 times a week going into Cook Children Hospital in Fort Worth Tx, prayed for the parents of some very sick children. I was clergy and could go into the ER and intensive care.

The reason I started doing that was in 1966 I died on an operating table results from massive head trauma and someone came in and prayed for me and here I am. I saw the need and did it.

I saw the same need in our prisons and spent every weekend as a volunteer counseling inmates, praying for them some were sick and heald some were sick and died. Saw some healed saw some die.

Even Jesus had the same results because of some people as yourself disbelief.
Mark 6:5 And He could do no mighty works there, except that He laid His hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

And I know your thoughts already, Im making all this ups right?

May I ask why when someone actually does what God commands of us is such a negative and hated way for you?

Why dont you go into your local hospital and lay hands on the sick and heal them as is common among Gods people? You cant, you dont know how do you? That is why you try and belittle me for doing what God would have of YOU as well.

Back