Gnostic Lies.

JonHawk said:
Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, ..."
Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses?
64 You have heard the blasphemy!" Mark 14

What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?...
For Jesus knew from the beginning the gnostics would not believe and would reject Him. John 6:62-65

The Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”
His disciples said to Him, “See, now You are speaking plainly, John 16:27-29

It is not as though God’s word has failed.

Now God has days spoken with finality to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, whom He appointed heir and lawful owner of all things, through whom also He created all things. 3 The Son is the radiance and only expression of the divine glory of God, upholding all things by His powerful word. Heb 1

“If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
Jesus said this concerning the Spirit that those who believed in Him receive; John 7:36-39
May I inquire why is the way of God to be anointed of Him by His Spirit such evil for you? Why do you hate His ways so much as to belittle Him with by your immature gestures of gnosticism that Jesus was. You dont even take the time to explore what gnostic believe that Gods Spirit resides in man His temple?

Actually I do know the answer for to you His ways is gnostic lies from your agnostic spirit. Jesus had the same problem with the Jewish denomination, they said he was a liar, blasphemer, as well as you accuse him of.

May I inquire why is the way of God to be anointed of Him by His Spirit such evil for you?
For all the promises of God in Christ Jesus are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 21 Now He who establishes us together in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit; 2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Why do you hate His ways so much You dont even take the time to explore what gnostic believe ...
Believers already know that God's blessing is granted by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, so you blind gnostics can go explore your potential at the tree of knowledge.
Actually I do know the answer for to you His ways is gnostic lies from your agnostic spirit.
All the ways of the Lord are lovingkindness and faithfulness toward those who keep his covenant. Ps 25:10

Last edited:
For all the promises of God in Christ Jesus are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 21 Now He who establishes us together in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit; 2 Corinthians 1:20-22
Pul lived in the spirit of sin and never repented from sin. He preached you are just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God.

Jesus taught the opposite.
Believers already know that God's blessing is granted by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, so you blind gnostics can go explore your potential at the tree of knowledge.
Jim Jones and David Koresh were believer to. One can believe anything about a god and you are prefect example for this, for to you when He speaks of you being like Him, you panic and attack Him as a gnostic liar.
All the ways of the Lord are lovingkindness and faithfulness toward those who keep his covenant. Ps 25:10
Yes for God is a Spirit, Mind, and that Mind, or Spirit the mind is referred to, is Love, for God is Love and either you are like Him or you are not and obviously that isn't going to happen in your agnostic accusations of Him as His ways being a lie.

Pul lived in the spirit of sin and never repented from sin. He preached you are just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God.
Paul taught that in Christ Jesus we have redemption,
Giving thanks to the Father who delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. Christ Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
Jesus taught the opposite.
Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God. Luke 22:69-703
Jim Jones and David Koresh were believer to. One can believe anything about a god and you are prefect example for this,
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins. John 8:24
for to you when He speaks of you being like Him, you panic and attack Him as a gnostic liar.
But now God has spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the radiance of the divine], and He is exact image of God’s nature, upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1

Paul taught that in Christ Jesus we have redemption,
Only if one will follow Jesus to the One who does the saving.
Giving thanks to the Father who delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
But you and Paul were never was delivered from the darkness of sin. Are not you the sinner you say you are instead of being delivered from sin, saved.
in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. Christ Jesus is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
And so are we all in the same image of the invisible God just as Jesus came into His same image in Matt 3;`16.
Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God. Luke 22:69-703
And we do who has received from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins. John 8:24
And you are dead in the darkness of the sinner you say you are already.
But now God has spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the radiance of the divine], and He is exact image of God’s nature, upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1
Nope God has spoken to man the same way He spoke to Jesus in Matt 3:16. All Jesus could do is lead you to his God that you reject as a gnostic liar.

But you and Paul were never was delivered from the darkness of sin. Are not you the sinner you say you are instead of being delivered from sin, saved.
You are certainly the deceived gnostic you claim to be without Jesus.
And you are dead in the darkness of the sinner you say you are already.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Nope...All Jesus could do is lead you to his God that you reject as a gnostic liar.
Whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:18-19

That is why I told you that you will die [condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the One promised to provide salvation. John 8:24

You are certainly the deceived gnostic you claim to be without Jesus.
The real truth is -- Jesus was my brother for wh have the same Father who is God.

Your father as a sinner you say you are instead o the righteousness of God in Christ describe very clearly in 1 John 3:8. I am of V 9.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Yep, because I received redemption the same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God redeemed him for those laws of the Jewish denomination that he once taught in.

Ironic is the very ones he once taught in the temple are th every ones who had him crucified for blaspheme just as you accuse him of as a gnostic liar no different from The Who hated his ways as well. They were agnostic just as yourself.
Whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:18-19
Thats right they are sinners instead.

Didnt I hear you say you were the sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
That is why I told you that you will die [condemned] in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am the One promised to provide salvation. John 8:24
Here is what it actually says without the ( ) for editing, added into by another just as you do all the time.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Didnt I hear you say you are a sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?

Jesus can save anyone if they will follow him to the One who does the saving for righteousness as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Al you have done and is doing is made up your own religion and accuse God in His ways for salvation a gnostic liar as you keep charging Him of. Satan himself cant out do you in rejecting God in His ways.

Didnt I hear you say you were the sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
I already told you, gnostics are hard of hearing.
Now God has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, The Son is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high; Heb 1
Al you have done and is doing is made up your own religion and accuse God in His ways for salvation a gnostic liar as you keep charging Him of. Satan himself cant out do you in rejecting God in His ways.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Back