Gnosticism and Gnosticism

JonHawk said:
But gnostics do not have His word abiding in them, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
You refuse to come to Me that they may have life. John 5:38-40

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our blessed hope,
To Timothy, a true son in the faith:
Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
Instruct the blind gnostics not to teach another gospel; 1 Timothy 1:1-3

And we [who believe] know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John 5:1
Whoever is born of God His seed remains in him; 1 John 3:9
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1 John 5:4
You are children of God and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And you know gnostics do not have eternal life in them, they are children of wrath.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36
You distort scriptures? Do you think this is right ?
There is only one gospel.
Grace and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself [as a sacrifice to atone] for our sins [to sanctify and save us] Gal 1:3-4
Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel;
If we endure, We shall also reign with Him.
Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane gnostic babblings; 2 Tim 2:8-16

i forgive you for never trying to talk to me or understand
Well, thanks for that, but it is misdirected. I do underastand you, and that's the thing. What you are teaching isn't Christianity, it is as I stated Gnosticism. If you were an Ancient Philosophies Professor, you picked it up there and you're trying to meld it with Christianity.

Take care!

JonHawk said:
But gnostics do not have His word abiding in them, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our blessed hope,

And we [who believe] know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 1 John 5:4
You are children of God and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And you know gnostics do not have eternal life in them, they are children of wrath.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36

Grace and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself [as a sacrifice to atone] for our sins [to sanctify and save us] Gal 1:3-4

Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel;
Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane gnostic babblings; 2 Tim 2:8-16
You distort it again.
It basically says in Greek: "if you had used gnosis you would edeite me and my Father...You do not use gnosis process...

JonHawk said:

You distort it again. John 14:7
It basically says in Greek: "if you had used gnosis you would edeite me and my Father...You do not use gnosis process...
It basically says that there is neither Jew nor Greek...now that we are in the faith/covenant we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

JonHawk said:

It basically says that there is neither Jew nor Greek...now that we are in the faith/covenant we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Okay

JonHawk said:

For what does a believer have in common with someone who doesn’t believe? 2 Cor 6:14-16
Remember that when you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from God's people, strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. Eph 2:12

Well, thanks for that, but it is misdirected. I do underastand you, and that's the thing. What you are teaching isn't Christianity, it is as I stated Gnosticism. If you were an Ancient Philosophies Professor, you picked it up there and you're trying to meld it with Christianity.

Take care!
that’s not how it went and the details are probably top much yo flgo into but appreciate your response. thank you. ❤️

preacher4truth said:

Take care!
That Christ may dwell in your hearts Eph 3:14-19
that’s not how it went and the details are probably top much yo flgo into but appreciate your response. thank you. ❤️
For someone who considers that they will be restored in Eden, if you were my mother, my sister or my daughter, I would ask you to consider Him who is able to grant you assurance to the other side. Luke 23:43

Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea;
a great High Priest whose name is Love,
who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on his hands,
my name is written on his heart.
Behold Him there, the Risen Lamb
My perfect, spotless righteousness (my righteousness, born from His righteousness)
The great unchangeable I am
The King of glory and of grace!
One with Himself I cannot die
My soul is purchased by His blood
Charitie L Bancroft

Last edited:
preacher4truth said:

Take care!
e v e 21 said:
For someone who considers that they will be restored in Eden, if you were my mother, my sister or my daughter, I would ask you to consider Him who is able to grant you assurance to the other side. Luke 23:43

My perfect, spotless righteousness
Charitie L Bancroft

My perfect, spotless righteousness (my righteousness, born from His righteousness)
Charitie L Bancroft
i see our restoration as the fulfillment ..
when we will finally be with God in paradise…
that does not take away from Christ. He paid for
and legally saved anyone who comes to Him
and now, at rapture is the de facto saving, when all His souls receive their resurrection body (incredible!) and go home to the new creation - eden restored, and new
.. the Change Paul talks about
and that the early christians longed for

so pretty song
thank you ❤️💕

Last edited:
Charitie L Bancroft
i see our restoration as the fulfillment .. when we will finally be with God in paradise…
that does not take away from Christ. He paid for and legally saved anyone who comes to Him
and now, at rapture is the de facto saving, when all His souls receive their resurrection body (incredible!) and go home to the new creation - eden restored, and new
.. the Change Paul talks aboutand that the early christians longed for
so pretty song
thank you ❤️💕
He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5:15-18

Charitie L Bancroft

He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5:15-18
so what of heaven and rapture He tells of ?

His new creation is literally paradise…
not symbolic or in the mind

His souls will all of us have our glorious body
what Paul says is imperishable

His souls will be changed and will leave this earth
very soon

Peter said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Mat 16:16
so what of heaven and rapture He tells of ?
His new creation is literally paradise…not symbolic or in the mind
His souls will all of us have our glorious body what Paul says is imperishable
His souls will be changed and will leave this earthvery soon
And it shall come to pass In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’
There it shall be said to them, ‘You are sons of the living God.’ Hosea 1:10
Who once were not a people but are now the people of God, 1 Peter 2:10

Last edited:
I noticed that generally all Gnostic painted in a dark hues (even with Christ Jesus and Paul's endorsements). It was a very diverse issue. Here is an article to think about.
"their Lord and ours"
Paul names Gnostics "saints by calling"
4"I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, 5that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge..."Their - psychics- natural -Lord and our - those who received knowledge. Like it or not.

"their Lord and ours"
Paul names Gnostics "saints by calling"
4"I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, 5that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge..."Their - psychics- natural -Lord and our - those who received knowledge. Like it or not.
And whether it is pleasing or displeasing, to you, we heed the voice of the Lord to whom we send you; Jer 42:6

If indeed you have heard Him and have been taught the truth as it is in Jesus; Eph 4:21-24
Offering up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,
“Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, 1 Peter 2:3-6

Last edited:
And whether it is pleasing or displeasing, to you, we heed the voice of the Lord to whom we send you; Jer 42:6

If indeed you have heard Him and have been taught the truth as it is in Jesus; Eph 4:21-24
“Behold, I lay in Zion
And how is it relevant to my post?

Last edited:

“Behold, I lay in Zion
And how is it relevant to my post?
What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, (this is believing) but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I also have been fully known.(this about knowing). Like it or not.

Back