Gnosticism and Gnosticism

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, (this is believing) but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I also have been fully known.(this about knowing). Like it or not.
And whether it is pleasing or displeasing, to you (this is believing) we heed the voice of the Lord to whom we send you; Jer 42:6
In the latter days, when you turn to the Lord and heed His voice, the Lord will not forget the covenant He swore to your fathers...
you were shown these things so that you would know that the Lord is God. Deuteronomy 4:30-35

Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; Ps 20:6

I will sing to the Lord, For He has triumphed gloriously!
The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; Exodus 15:1-2 For the Lord is your life Deut 30:20

The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, so that we may keep the covenant. Deut 29:29

It is the Lord who vindicates us; Who then will accuse us?
Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the word of his Servant?
Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the Lord and rely on their God.

But consider this carefully, you who attempt to kindle your own light; what you shall have from My hand is this: you shall lie down in sorrow.
Isaiah 50:8-11

Last edited:
of course not .

paul is a sweet soul
Paul was a soothsayer using witchcraft to get people to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of Jesus in his ways to be the saint and with0out sin, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, mature.

2 Cor 12:16 Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

Paul was a soothsayer using witchcraft to get people to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of Jesus in his ways to be the saint and with0out sin, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, mature.

2 Cor 12:16 Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!
esau’s mistranslations …

as i’ve said on the forums the OT fathers got cursed
the vision was sealed

and because they could not hear Him
His words were vulnerable to corruption
- what they (esau) then wrote down

since then
and even today the pharisee scholars
(even on these forums, ‘revered‘ ones)
admit it’s all copy paste
…they translate from their natural mind
and do not hear Him

in fact it’s not allowed by esau anyone to hear Him
and esau made a rule that
nothing can be changed from
his roman theology
…every translation has to match esau’s theology
….or else.

such that the priests now come between God and souls
and even decide if God spoke to that soul..

the middle man is who you quote

esau and his translations.

JonHawk:
And whether it is pleasing or displeasing, to you (this is believing) we heed the voice of the Lord to whom we send you; Jer 42:6

Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the Lord and rely on their God.

But consider this carefully, you who attempt to kindle your own light; what you shall have from My hand is this: you shall lie down in sorrow.
Paul was a soothsayer using witchcraft to get people to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of Jesus ...
But Your eyes are on these haughty gnostics;
For the Lord Jesus is my lamp, who gives me light. 2 Sam 22:28-29 Rev 1:10-18
as i’ve said on the forums the OT fathers got cursed the vision was sealed
He will judge the nations; And mediate for His people; Isaiah 2:4-5
Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! Lord, they walk in the light of Your face. Ps 89:15
and even today the pharisee scholars (even on these forums, ‘revered‘ ones)
admit it’s all copy paste …they translate from their natural mind and do not hear Him
And even today gnostic soothsayers have never heard His voice nor seen His form. Nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. John 5:37-38

In whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they do not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:2-5

Last edited:
esau’s mistranslations …

the vision was sealed

since then
and do not hear Him
esau’s mistranslations …

the vision was sealed

since then
and do not hear Him
I only posted what Paul said of himself. If it is a lie no one knows do they? If you think that is a lie then so be it, that isn't in my hands at all.

JonHawk:

Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! Lord, they walk in the light of Your face. Ps 89:15

And even today gnostic soothsayers have never heard His voice nor seen His form. Nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. John 5:37-38

In whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they do not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:2-5
You just need to meet the Christ is all, and the only way you can meet the Christ is the same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, only God Himself can open up His anointing in any man. You just dont believer Matt 3:16 is all and the reason you accuse God ion His ways as gnostic like.

You cant know that what you never have received from God as Jesus did. Not even Jesus could know and that is the very reason Matt 3:16 was written that you call a lie.

JonHawk:

You just need to meet the Christ is all, and the only way you can meet the Christ is the same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, only God Himself can open up His anointing in any man. You just dont believer Matt 3:16 Not even Jesus could know and that is the very reason Matt 3:16 was written that you call a lie.
Get it through your gnostic mind that liars are those denying that Jesus is the Christ, such a person does not have access to the Father.

JonHawk:

Get it through your gnostic mind that liars are those denying that Jesus is the Christ, such a person does not have access to the Father.
It is you who says the ways of Jesus in Christ is gnostic likes, not I LOL, My identity is with the Father just as Jesus identity was with the Father.

For you to be the same is gnostic lies just as you stated.

And you keep stating that -- JonHawk rejects the redemption of the Christ and call His ways gnostic lies.

JonHawk:

And you keep stating that -- JonHawk rejects the redemption of the Christ and call His ways gnostic lies.
On the contrary. That's just you practicing your gnostic lies.

God has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; 1 John 5:1

JonHawk:
Thats right and Paul used that trickery, soothsaying, to get you to follow him instead of Jesus.
Yes these are the sinner that Paul teaches you are of instead of the righteousness of God in Christ.
On the contrary. That's just you practicing your gnostic lies.
To you I agree for to you the ways of God in Christ is gnostic lies.
God has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
He hasn't delivered you from sin at all, are not you the sinner you say you are of?

Thats right and Paul used that trickery, soothsaying, to get you to follow him instead of Jesus.
I witnessed that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light
to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
JonHawk said:
He hasn't delivered you from sin at all, are not you the sinner you say you are of?
Stop practicing your gnostic lies for Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3:9-11

I witnessed that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light
No you witness Paul as a sinner.
Christ is in very few to be Gods anointed ones, few who find His ways and is that person of Christ, Gods anointed by His Spirit as He anointed Jesus by His Spirit, Abraham, Moses Mary 120 all of these receieved from God the same Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, so did I, but to you to be would be gnostic lies as you keep Him of. But in fact His ways is gnostic teachings for the Spirit of God really does reside in man just not for you because that would be gnostic and you are agnostic, antichrist as the sinner instead you say you are of.

JonHawk said:
No you witness Paul as a sinner.
But in fact His ways is gnostic teachings for the Spirit of God really does reside in man just not for you because that would be gnostic and you are agnostic, antichrist as the sinner instead you say you are of.
He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself;
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:9-11

JonHawk said:
He does suffer because of the sins of you and Paul, the sinners you say you are of.
Christ is in all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, you cant be Gods anointed without it.
He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself;
That is what I keep telling you, all of Gods sons has that same witness of the Father Jesus had of Him, you just are not His son is all. That would be gnostic lies for you.
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:9-11
Your testimony as you keep stating to be His son is gnostic lies.

Christ is in all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, you cant be Gods anointed without it.
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. Gal 3
Your testimony as you keep stating to be His son is gnostic lies.
Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Corinthians 1:6

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. Gal 3
I am in the Father His child just as Jesu was in the Father His child. We are sons of our Father who is Love.
Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Corinthians 1:6
My testimony of the Fathers anointing is the same One Jesus testified of. We have the same Father, Jesus was my brother but he isn't to your agnostic mind.

I am in the Father His child just as Jesu was in the Father His child. We are sons of our Father who is Love.
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. John 17:11
My testimony of the Fathers anointing is the same One Jesus testified of. We have the same Father, Jesus was my brother but he isn't to your agnostic mind.
Now You [Now God speaks to us through the Son...Heb 1] are clearly speaking to us! Because of this we are fully assured that you came from God. John 16:29-30

Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. John 17:11
That is what I keep telling you I and the Father are one, read it, but because the very thing you just quoted is gnostic lies you are of the world for sure and not of His Spirit be in you that gnostics know and has in us.
Now You [Now God speaks to us through the Son...Heb 1]
Now I know that God speaks to all His sons through the Spirit that He is.
are clearly speaking to us!
Crystal clear.
Because of this we are fully assured that you came from God. John 16:29-30
Indeed. But because His ways is gnostic lies for some here and are sinners instead of being His son, you can be assured you are of 1 John 3:8.

Back