God’s Sovereign election by Grace and the anomaly of the pro- life position.

TomFL

Let me include this to what I have already posted in my last post.

When the law says, thou shalt not kill, it is speaking to the one who is hearing it spoken and for them personally to obey.

It is not telling you to be responsible for what someone else is doing or to attempt to be their police concerning it either.

Furthermore, I have already told you that you should read the book of Acts and tell me where anything like what you are doing was ever practiced by the early church and you haven't been able to and wont be able to either.

For it never was and life doesn't only consist of what hasn't been born yet from the womb either and there were many persons under the authority of the Roman Empire that were being falsely accused to death and you never see the early church doing anything other than praying about it and even concerning the saints as well.

Read your Bible, for when Peter was arrested and imprisoned for the sake of the gospel, the church knew who to turn to to set Peter free from possibly even death and it wasn't themselves, but rather the Sovereign Almighty God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately however, today's church being in apostasy from the truth are totally blind to these things and therefore try to produce these things through their own flesh and power instead..

Therefore I would recommend that they read and follow the instructions given by Jesus unto the church of Laodicea in Revelation 3 and obey them.

Remember these words from Jesus below.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Before I leave, notice how Jesus defines lawlessness in the above and mediate on that for a while.
Was the Roman empire a democratic republic ?

Theo1689

Just exactly what are you reporting me for Sir. For what I have said in this post has everything to do with the subject of God's election by grace, for you who believe in Calvinism on one hand and then try to legislate moral laws to stop babies from being aborted on the other, are showing a contradiction in what you profess to believe by doing so.

Actually, that's not true at all.
We take the commandment, "Thou shalt not murder" seriously.

Actually, that's not true at all.
We take the commandment, "Thou shalt not murder" seriously.
Which means that you make sure that you don't commit murder and leave the responsibility for others between them and God and instead you share the gospel message and making sure that you are also living it .

By the way, how is it that the church only looks at life that is in the womb in regards to their pro life position and that will not suffer the second death if they die in the womb anyhow and not the many who are dying with this corona virus and who are already born and will die in the second death if they don't get saved?

For many in your churches refuse to align themselves with the CDC guidelines of wearing masks and social distancing and instead continuously belly ache about their freedoms being taken away, when Christ gave up his freedoms to die on the cross for their sins and don't tell me that they don't, for I have dealings with many of them who do.

Was the Roman empire a democratic republic ?
That shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference as to whether or not God has instructed his church to attempt to legislate his moral laws to those who are not saved and have no power from the Holy Spirit to obey them.

For since when do the instructions of God depend on what form of government the people have who hear them?

The church is not suppose to be preaching the law but rather living it in their own inward being and letting it shine out from them outwardly to the lost and without hypocrisy and then preaching the good news of God's mercy and grace to this lost world and just like Paul did on Mars Hill in the book of Acts also.

It is no wonder why the church has never been able to change any of these laws also, for they are going about it wrong to begin with and as a result have actually made it worse then it would have been if they had only obeyed what God actually told them to do and nothing more or less.

Furthermore, if I was a gambling man, I would just bet that if this church of today lived during the days of Rome and the Roman Empire had abortion rights and clinics set up to do the abortions that not many pro-lifers if any at all would be involved in civil disobedience like they have been in our time and I think you know why also.

By the way, why is is that pro lifers are only concerning with life in the womb of unbelievers and life that will not suffer the second death if it dies in the womb either and yet they are not the slightest bit concerned with the lives who are dying of coronavirus but only belly ache of having their freedoms taken away for a moment by the CDC guidelines instead?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with a conspiracy to take away their freedoms indefinitely and it was also done during the 1918 pandemic as well just read your history on it and you will see this.

They belly ache about their freedoms while forgetting that Jesus gave up his and went to the cross for them to have that freedom but far be it from many of them to follow in his footsteps and what a shame that is and also a horrible witness to the world of the lost as well.

Theo1689

Which means that you make sure that you don't commit murder and leave the responsibility for others between them and God and instead you share the gospel message and making sure that you are also living it .

Nope.
Did the Jews say, "Okay, I won't murder, but if someone else does it, that's between them and God, and so we won't do anything about it? Nope. According to the law, the consequences was death.

Nope.
Did the Jews say, "Okay, I won't murder, but if someone else does it, that's between them and God, and so we won't do anything about it? Nope. According to the law, the consequences was death.
LOL's the Jews were the people of God and so of course all Jews were responsible for what the others did or didn't do in regards to obedience to God and that goes for the church also.

However, the world who abort their babies don't belong to the church nor the Kingdom of God and neither you nor I nor any others who profess to know God and belong to the church are responsible for what the wicked do or the lives of their unborn and who the majority of, would be born only to die in the second death if they were born anyhow.

How is it you didn't think of that before you posted this Sir?

The pro life that the believer is commissioned for is not saving babies from physical death but rather saving them from eternal damnation after they are already born to become sinners.

For Jesus very clearly told us that the majority will not be saved and so how is saving babies from dying in the womb only to be cast into the lake of fire if they grow up and don't repent and believe, pro life Sir?

For that is where the majority of them will end up and especially with parents who didn't want them in the first place and who don't know God themselves to be able to truly and genuinely love them and also raise and teach them right as well.

That is where the genuine church comes in, not preaching the law or trying to legislate God's morality to the lost but preaching the gospel unto them instead, so that they can get saved and no longer have the desire to abort their babies and which is the correct way to go about it.

For that is what we were commissioned to do and not what the churches are doing today and which only proves that they are even now in the great apostasy that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.