God bless President Joe Biden

Andy Sist

It's official? California's Electoral College reps voted 10 minutes ago for Biden / Harris. That puts Biden's total at 298 to Trump's 232 with only Hawaii (4 votes) left. Suck it Trump you lying sack and all your America hating GOP cronies.

Whateverman

It's official?
Not until the votes are certified, technically.

Sure, if this country was running healthily, the winner would have been declared according to the election-day results, and the casting of the electoral college votes would have put the tiny amount of skepticism to rest.

As this country is pretty sick right now - the EC votes need to be certified in the Senate.

Given the way Republicans have behaved until now, I think it's safe to say there will be some who refuse to concede Biden the election until certification.

Authentic Nouveau

It's official? California's Electoral College reps voted 10 minutes ago for Biden / Harris. That puts Biden's total at 298 to Trump's 232 with only Hawaii (4 votes) left. Suck it Trump you lying sack and all your America hating GOP cronies.
You have no clue. The
votes
are sealed and not opened until next year. LOL
Left wing neurotics think they pulled it off.

Thistle

Yup, so fast. It's over...as it has been every day since the election, and as you Trumpites have refused to accept every day.
I do so appreciate your misplaced confidence in your handicapping ability, but I'm just going to finish watching the game if you don't mind.