God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

JonHawk said:
For those of us who believe it would be born again; Through Christ Jesus we believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, 1 Peter 1:18-25 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, 1 Peter 2:10
I'm guilty by association just as Jesus was guilty by associated with the same Father. Your Father I s Paul.
Yet for us there is one God, the Father, who gave us life in His Son our Lord Jesus Christ.
We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true;
and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ.
And we also know that gnostics are under the sway of the wicked one.
Keep yourselves from idolatry.

Yet for us there is one God, the Father, who gave us life in His Son our Lord Jesus Christ.
We know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true;
I'm His son, you are Pauls son.

JonHawk said:
I'm His son, you are Pauls son.
Paul was indeed one of our Lord Jesus' chosen vessels;
The Lord Jesus said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings,
and the children of Israel. Acts 9:15

I will make Him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My covenant shall stand firm with Him; Psalm 89:27-28
Our Lord Christ Jesus, And the nations will honor Him, and all kings on earth will praise Your glory. Psalm 102:15-16

I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen— that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light to his own people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

The Lord Jesus said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings,

I will make Him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My covenant shall stand firm with Him; Psalm 89:27-28
Our Lord Christ Jesus, And the nations will honor Him, and all kings on earth will praise Your glory. Psalm 102:15-16

I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen— that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light to his own people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23
There is One that you do not know. The very One Jesus knew.

JonHawk said:

There is One that you do not know. The very One Jesus knew.
Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9

Back