God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

None at all, God took away my sin for that is what He does. I am free from sin, I am born of God and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin because I am born of God. 1 John 3:9.
What part of being like God and without sin are you having problems with? Is it not because you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus in Christ to be without sin yourself?
Seems like you have a real problem with Jesus in righteousness for your defense of Paul as a sinner and rejection of Christ to be without sin yourself.
That was very noble of you to acknowledge that through the gospel you received both the atonement for your sins as well as renewal through Christ's Spirit, my gnostic friend.

Now that faith has come, you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Paul and Timothy, ministers of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus... Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. Phil 1:1-11
The passover is over the ones who are as Jesus was in the Father, we were forgiven of our sins because we repented from sin and cling to Gods righteousness instead. Quite the comfort to be in in the Father.
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,...
And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake in the comfort. 2 Cor 1:1-7
Like you do Jesus?
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11
Because Paul steers people away form Christ to be the sinner instead. And I would guess you are a sinner?
23 From this man’s seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—
24 after John had first preached the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. ...

26 “Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent.

32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ Acts 13
May I ask you bluntly--Has God taken away your sin to have no more, for that is what He does,
Or are you a sinner who says that you is saved by grace instead of having from God...
What He does by grace?
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace; As in all the congregations of God’s people. 1 Cor 14:33

Last edited:
That was very noble of you to acknowledge that through the gospel you received both the atonement for your sins as well as renewal through Christ's Spirit, my gnostic friend.
But I didnt meet God through the gospel, I met God the same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, when I met the Father as he did where I never ever read a gospel, neither did Jesus LOL, he heard from God to.
Now that Christ is come to me to be anointed of God as He came to Jesus and did the same, I have His same faith as Jesus did.

You dont have His same faith do you where the same signs follow you? .
Paul and Timothy, ministers of Jesus Christ,
SO was Jesus minister of the Christ. Jesus didnt need Paul nor Tim, God Himself is quite sufficient to convey His message in me, so was He in Jesus.
To all the saints in Christ Jesus... Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. Phil 1:1-11
Al long as you follow Paul in his ways and not Jesus in his ways, you will never ever receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that you may be saved by God Himself to be like Him. But because Paul is your god, then Jesus might as well have said nothing at all to you.
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,...
The he appointed himself to be.
And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake in the comfort. 2 Cor 1:1-7
Comfort of Paul a s sinner? My comfort is in Christ where God Himself took away my sin.

If you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like him as well. 1 John 3.
For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11
Now that is true I have to admit, B ut the foundation Paul laid as a sinner is what most follow instead of Christ to be without sin.
23 From this man’s seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—
24 after John had first preached the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel. ...
He sent raised up at all for nearly all claiming to be of Christ actually hold him in a grave to come someday and save them. As long as he is in that grave, there is no salvation for you to be had. Gods salvation is Him raise din you to have His same mind instead of the of the m minds who has you under their spells.
26 “Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent.
Starting in Adam , he was the first to experience Gods salvation to be like Him, Gen 3:22 not Jesus, Jesus received the same from God as Adam did until he was about 30, Matt 3:16 where he also became like God to know this difference. And all today who has receieved form God as these did are the same and are saved by God.
32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:
But Jesus is not rated up for you, are not you still waiting for him to come up out of that grave you hold him in to come and save you?
‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ Acts 13
I am indeed for I am begotten of God, Begotten = born of God. And all who is born of God are like Him and cannot sin because we are born of God, 1 John 3:9.
What He does by grace?
Gives the same mind of grace.
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace; As in all the congregations of God’s people. 1 Cor 14:33
For sure Paul definitly causes confusion big time -- for most follow Paul as a sinner in his doctrine than ever did follow Jesus in his in the Father top be perfect yourself and without sin.

But I didnt meet God through the gospel, I met God the same way Jesus did
You have never met God unless you were reconciled through the gospel of Christ.

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 1 Cor 15

Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith; Rom 1:5-6

You have never met God unless you were reconciled through the gospel of Christ.
You never have met God at all least you receive from God the same as Jesus did when he met Him. Matt 3:16.

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
By Pauls gospel you are saved according to him if you follow him instead of God.

What gospel did Jesus follow to meet God Matt 3:16?
What gospel did Adam read to meet God when he became like God, Gen 3:22?
What gospel did Abraham read when he met God and became like Him?
What gospel did Moses read when he met God and became like Him?

You are so confused about who you are to be like this and how that happened. Jesus didnt read a gospel LOL. A gospel is mans interpretations from beliefs.

The only reality of God is Him manifest in you and that doesnt require a gospel, it requires investigation and obedience to God and His Spirit He puts in man to be like Him. Paul made his own gospel for his own beliefs for a god.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 1 Cor 15
Yes Paul receieved in himself sin, he never had seen the Father to be like Him, for when one does see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, not like the sinner Paul was, LOL.
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith; Rom 1:5-6
Actually obedience that comes through obeying God to become like Him as Jesus did. Then God will give you His kind of faith and in that same signs will follow you as well, and in that you can do all things just as Jesus did all things through obedience, not through faith at all.

Ask God to reveal Himself in you as He did Jesus and if you will be sincere He will come to you as He did Jesus and He will open to you the very same as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, 120, by the same Spirit who was in Christ Jesus to know Him as well. Matt 3:16.

Your faith is in Paul and have his faith as a sinner instead of having the faith OF God as Jesus did and came to show you what that is to have the Faith of God as Jesus had of God, Jesus could do all things as well by the very same Spirit who is in me.

If you are different from Jesus and do not have Gods faith that you can be like Him then you dont follow the ways of Christ at all.

"John 4;25 -The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Well he is come and has told us of all things concerning the Father for when Gods spirit comes to you as Jesus said, you will know what he knew in the Father.

He isn't come to you has He?

You are so confused about who you are to be like this and how that happened.
Anyone who ·trusts [believes; has faith] in Christ will never be ·confused. 1 Peter 1:6
Jesus didnt read a gospel LOL. A gospel is mans interpretations from beliefs.
You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40
The only reality of God is Him manifest in you and that doesnt require a gospel,
For judgment must begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not believe and obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17
it requires investigation and obedience...that comes through obeying God to become like Him as Jesus did.
He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 2 Thess 1:18
Then God will give you His kind of faith
Take heed so that none of you have an evil, unbelieving heart that causes you to depart from the living God. Heb 3:12

Anyone who ·trusts [believes; has faith] in Christ will never be ·confused. 1 Peter 1:6

There are many self appointed Christians who declare they have this faith but they do not.

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40

You must know him personally.

For judgment must begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not believe and obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

You betcha. Don't forget the rest of it.

18 And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? 19 Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.

He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 2 Thess 1:18

Obeying the Gospel does not mean hearing a message and agreeing it is true.

Now that faith has come, Jews under the Law are no longer under the Law.

Take heed so that none of you have an evil, unbelieving heart that causes you to depart from the living God. Heb 3:12

Read the context. What did these people DO that constituted an unbelieving heart?

7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,

“Today if you hear His voice,
8 Do not harden your hearts as when they provoked Me,
As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
9 Where your fathers tried Me by testing Me,
And saw My works for forty years.
10 “Therefore I was angry with this generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they did not know My ways’;
11 As I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’"

12 Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, 15 while it is said, “Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts, as when they provoked Me.” 16 For who provoked Him when they had heard? Indeed, did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses? 17 And with whom was He angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.

What did these people DO that constituted an unbelieving heart?

God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

No! The one we now call Jesus? He was with God before the creation of the earth.

God did not "come to him." God was with Him, and sent Him down to earth to take on the life of Jesus!

There are many self appointed Christians who declare they have this faith but they do not.
They should realize whether they have been reconciled to God through Christ or not:
The real Jesus for true believers is someone risen into glory at the right hand of God who also lives within them.
The godless and the sinner who neglect salvation are not known for entering into His rest.
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. Rom 3:3-4
Read the context. What did these people DO that constituted an unbelieving heart?

Heb 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.
What part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God. 2 Cor 6:15-16

No! The one we now call Jesus? He was with God before the creation of the earth.
No Jesus was born of a woman about 2000 years ago and was only here for a short some 33 years. HoW was here before is the Christ, Gods Spirit in men, man anointed of Gods Spirit and Jesus didn't even come to this realization until he was about 30 years old. Read Matt 3:16 where God came and opened to him the One who was here always.
God did not "come to him." God was with Him, and sent Him down to earth to take on the life of Jesus!
I see' so you have a different bible from Matt 3:16? Which bible do you follow?

My bible says that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up all of His heaven to Jesus and who He is in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God was manifest in him nor can you or anyone else least you receive the same and receieve the One who was here from the beginning, the One who did the same in Adam and he became like God as well to know this same difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22. Same thing in Jesus, same in Abraham, same in Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120, and is the very same in me.

He manifested Himself in all of these and all today who will receive the One at your door knocking this day, but evidently not in you as He was in these -- Right?

Yes' these have faith in their own interpretations aside from letting God interpret His ways for them that they may have His kind of faith.
You must know him personally.
Cant know Him at all least He is manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus and opens up too you all of His heaven as He did in Jesus. Matt 3:16.

18 And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? 19 Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.
Some really bad about taking one line of scripture completely out of context.
Tis is so true, obeying is to obey the same God Jesus obeyed to be like Him as Jesus became like him in Matt 3:16.
Now that faith has come, Jews under the Law are no longer under the Law.
Faith will produce anything that one is determined to produce. If one wants God and His Christ, anointing, to manifest this day, then there is your answer. But because of lack in faith, Christ sits in a grave waiting for someone to have faith to receive from God His anointing that He may be manifest in them this day as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Not very many has seen the Christ. They seek a man as a god instead, which never will happen and never has which is from lack in faith.

A man as a god is spawn from Roman mythology who worshiped men as god as well.
Made their own gods as our churches has done this day.

No Jesus was born of a woman about 2000 years ago and was only here for a short some 33 years. HoW was here before is the Christ, Gods Spirit in men, man anointed of Gods Spirit and Jesus didn't even come to this realization until he was about 30 years old. Read Matt 3:16 where God came and opened to him the One who was here always.

I see' so you have a different bible from Matt 3:16? Which bible do you follow?

My bible says that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up all of His heaven to Jesus and who He is in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God was manifest in him nor can you or anyone else least you receive the same and receieve the One who was here from the beginning, the One who did the same in Adam and he became like God as well to know this same difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22. Same thing in Jesus, same in Abraham, same in Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120, and is the very same in me.

He manifested Himself in all of these and all today who will receive the One at your door knocking this day, but evidently not in you as He was in these -- Right?
Jackass has spoken. But without wisdom as Balaam's.

Jackass has spoken. But without wisdom as Balaam's.
Well at least the jackass was smart enough warn that intelligent man that called him a jackass as well as to how to proceed LOL

We have the very same mentality here dont we? Read your reply LOL. You should read and know what that story is about before you look as Balaam did before you comment about a jackass LOL,

Yours is one of the best replies I have had in this forum to show the ignorance that comes out from religions minds who cant see ahead, but God actually used that jackass to save that man. And there is one like that jackass that you called jackass here to do the same.

Thank you that was the best compliment I have had here.

Unreal your mentality, for yours is as Balaam for sure!

Well at least the jackass was smart enough warn that intelligent man that called him a jackass as well as to how to proceed LOL

We have the very same mentality here dont we? Read your reply LOL. You should read and know what that story is about before you look as Balaam did before you comment about a jackass LOL,

Yours is one of the best replies I have had in this forum to show the ignorance that comes out from religions minds who cant see ahead, but God actually used that jackass to save that man. And there is one like that jackass that you called jackass here to do the same.

Thank you that was the best compliment I have had here.

Unreal your mentality, for yours is as Balaam for sure!
You hate Paul and say he is a false apostle.

Does "your Jesus" agree with the following?

16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth,
visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things,
and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church,
who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may
have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him
to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven,
having made peace through the blood of His cross."

Colossians 1:16-20

You know that you are a buddy of demons? They do not like Paul, either.

You hate Paul and say he is a false apostle.
I dont hate anyone.
Does "your Jesus" agree with the following?

16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth,
visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things,
and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church,
who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may
have the preeminence.
Absolutely Jesus agreed with this for his God created it all, even him and sent him to show YOU what it is to be created of God yourself. Are you not born of a woman made under the law as Jesus was? What is missing in you is the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Because you have not had the same from God is why you are so confused who God is.

Jesus was confused who God is as well for 30 years and taught the laws in the temples for their beliefs for a god just as you are doing, but if you will take time and have a little though as to what actually happened in Jesus in his transfiguration where he went from flesh mentality for a god to the Spiritual reality of God. That is what is missing in your understanding and you cant know God nor you can know who Jesus was until He comes to you and does the very same in you He did in Jesus.

Jesus referred to this transformation from carnality to spirituality as born again. You only know one side of this equation just as Jesus did before Matt 3:16 and that is law and not Spirit. .
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him
to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven,
having made peace through the blood of His cross."
And the only way you can please the father is if you sacrifice yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and become like Him to know this difference. Gosh even Adam came to this same realization in Gen 3:22. Death to that old man in flesh, carnality, and resurrection of the Christ in you. Without that sacrifice of self and your own ways to receieve from God His ways as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 there is no way you can be of Christ at all.

Christ = Gods anointed and either you are anointed pot God as Jesus was or you are not with Christ in you.

Your understanding is very elementary through law and not Spirit to have the mind of God yourself. Spirit = mind.
Colossians 1:16-20

You know that you are a buddy of demons? They do not like Paul, either.
Yes just as Jesus was accused of being a buddy of deans by the same as you. He was a blasphemer to the same wasn't he? For the very same reason.

But I do think you that you realize that I am that jackass who knows the difference. At least Balaam was smart enough to listen to that ass wasnt he LOL.

My bible says that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up all of His heaven to Jesus and who He is in Matt 3:16.

That's the truth. God's word is communicated by His Spirit (just as it was to the prophets) and His word was the revelation of Himself to the man Jesus of Nazareth. In this way, the Father was abiding in the man Jesus. At the Jordan, Jesus denied himself and what he wanted; he offered up his body as a living sacrifice to his God for his God to do whatever God wanted and the Father did His own will by means of this body of flesh which Jesus offered to his God for that service. Jesus no longer would seek his own will but only the will of his God and Father which will was made known to him by/in the Spirit of God which came upon him who denied himself by offering up his body to God until the day of his death. And he did only his Father's will until his last breath on the cross. Heaven was open to him because the Spirit was in him, the Spirit of the Living God our Father who art in heaven. And heaven is likewise open to all those who follow in the footsteps of Jesus our Lord, those who are God's Anointed Ones, His children who are born of Him.

Last edited:
You never have met God at all least you receive from God the same as Jesus did when he met Him. Matt 3:16.

By Pauls gospel you are saved according to him if you follow him instead of God.

What gospel did Jesus follow to meet God Matt 3:16?
What gospel did Adam read to meet God when he became like God, Gen 3:22?
What gospel did Abraham read when he met God and became like Him?
What gospel did Moses read when he met God and became like Him?

You are so confused about who you are to be like this and how that happened. Jesus didnt read a gospel LOL. A gospel is mans interpretations from beliefs.

The only reality of God is Him manifest in you and that doesnt require a gospel, it requires investigation and obedience to God and His Spirit He puts in man to be like Him. Paul made his own gospel for his own beliefs for a god.

Yes Paul receieved in himself sin, he never had seen the Father to be like Him, for when one does see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, not like the sinner Paul was, LOL.

Actually obedience that comes through obeying God to become like Him as Jesus did. Then God will give you His kind of faith and in that same signs will follow you as well, and in that you can do all things just as Jesus did all things through obedience, not through faith at all.

Ask God to reveal Himself in you as He did Jesus and if you will be sincere He will come to you as He did Jesus and He will open to you the very same as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, 120, by the same Spirit who was in Christ Jesus to know Him as well. Matt 3:16.

Your faith is in Paul and have his faith as a sinner instead of having the faith OF God as Jesus did and came to show you what that is to have the Faith of God as Jesus had of God, Jesus could do all things as well by the very same Spirit who is in me.

If you are different from Jesus and do not have Gods faith that you can be like Him then you dont follow the ways of Christ at all.

"John 4;25 -The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Well he is come and has told us of all things concerning the Father for when Gods spirit comes to you as Jesus said, you will know what he knew in the Father.

Matt 3:16? Not usual event! By John's baptism.

So... you do not hate what you say is a false apostle?
Not at all, I may not like his ways to deter people away from righteousness to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect to follow him who had problems letting God deliver him from sin, but I do not hate anyone LOL.

Jesus didnt have a problem battling with sin as Paul did nor do I, for God takes away the sins of this world not try and cover over sins with whitewash.
You have no sense. I give up. IGNORE is back.
I understand perfectly why the ways of Jesus has you under conviction, if I were you I would try and ignore the Christ to. It isn't I who you are putting on ignore, it is the Christ that you are ignoring in favor of Paul instead.

And the reason you put anyone on ignore is you are so insecure in the Father and are under His conviction for sure.

Not at all, I may not like his ways to deter people away from righteousness to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect to follow him who had problems letting God deliver him from sin, but I do not hate anyone LOL.

Jesus didnt have a problem battling with sin as Paul did nor do I, for God takes away the sins of this world not try and cover over sins with whitewash.

I understand perfectly why the ways of Jesus has you under conviction, if I were you I would try and ignore the Christ to. It isn't I who you are putting on ignore, it is the Christ that you are ignoring in favor of Paul instead.

And the reason you put anyone on ignore is you are so insecure in the Father and are under His conviction for sure.
Paul was a human inspired teacher .
Jesus- 15"I have set you an example so that you should do as I have done for you."

Paul was a human inspired teacher .
So was Jim Jones and David Koresh, inspired by whatever spirit they clung to. That doesnt mean they were of the Father as Jesus was of the Father.
Jesus- 15"I have set you an example so that you should do as I have done for you."
And we all who has from God the same as Jesus did do exactly as Jesus did no different at all, for he was the way of the Father and came to show us what that is be in Him yourself. If you are different from Jesus was in the Father then you follow a different god from the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to and call Him Father.

Back