God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

Gary Mac

God never sends His children out on the bases for what He has done for them but what He put inside them.

Jesus was perfect example of this. Jesus His child, was confined to the laws of the temple until about the age of thirty when God put His same deposition in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Only then was God able to send Jesus out to be a witness of Him.

We are no different from the same at all. Jesus referred to this process of enlightenment by God as born again. Only then can God work through you as He did Jesus no different at all for the same signs will flow those who has received the same from God as Jesus did.

Now we will her how many do not believe what actually happened in Jesus by God Himself where God was manifest in him and only then did God send him out to teach you what it is to receive the same from God. Not very many follow the one God did send though that they should know and be like Him.

He sends out us all who has the same from Him as Jesus had. Most are sent out by the creeds of some religious organization instead. SO obvious in this very forum isn't it?

How many has actually received what God puts in man as He put in Jesus and others we read of? Any of you to be like Him as Jesus was like Him by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus?

Cant wait to hear these answers from the elite.

God never sends His children out on the bases for what He has done for them but what He put inside them.

Jesus was perfect example of this. Jesus His child, was confined to the laws of the temple until about the age of thirty when God put His same deposition in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Only then was God able to send Jesus out to be a witness of Him.

We are no different from the same at all. Jesus referred to this process of enlightenment by God as born again. Only then can God work through you as He did Jesus no different at all for the same signs will flow those who has received the same from God as Jesus did.

Now we will her how many do not believe what actually happened in Jesus by God Himself where God was manifest in him and only then did God send him out to teach you what it is to receive the same from God. Not very many follow the one God did send though that they should know and be like Him.

He sends out us all who has the same from Him as Jesus had. Most are sent out by the creeds of some religious organization instead. SO obvious in this very forum isn't it?

How many has actually received what God puts in man as He put in Jesus and others we read of? Any of you to be like Him as Jesus was like Him by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus?

The "elite", tend towards no one can be.

The "elite", tend towards no one can be.
Exactly, which is so contrary to the ways of God. They are fooled by the religious minds of those who seek power over the others that they may follow them in their laws for traditions. The very place Jesus was kicked out of in Matt 3:16 by God Himself. The God these cant relate to only and only dictate to their own rules for their gods.

The God Jesus prayed too and worshiped demands we be like Him if we are to be His kingdom, the place God resides. Luke 17:20-21.

Incoherent nonsense! You’re expecting a discussion ⁉️

I’m glad you agree that you’ve produced no subject matter, just incoherent babble and you can’t explain why.
As yourself. Your accusation is so hypocritical when in fact you are guilty of your own charge. LOL. You bable about a subject you dont have a clue about. Makes ya look kinda foolish. NO WAIT, really foolish with no subject matter to discuss. You are trying to argue with facts is all.

As yourself. Your accusation is so hypocritical when in fact you are guilty of your own charge. LOL. You bable about a subject you dont have a clue about. Makes ya look kinda foolish. NO WAIT, really foolish with no subject matter to discuss. You are trying to argue with facts is all.
Tit for tat is fallacious argumentation,,not to be accepted as an appropriate form of response. Shame on you, I was only trying to help you. 😄😇

What in the world does this mean?

"We are no different from the same at all."

It's an incoherent sentence

Tit for tat is fallacious argumentation,,not to be accepted as an appropriate form of response. Shame on you, I was only trying to help you. 😄😇
No' you were not trying to help me you were trying to force your beliefs on me just as all denominations do. And that is exactly why for you there is no appropriate response. You cant understand spiritual matters. That is very obvious.

What in the world does this mean?
Exactly what it says.
"We are no different from the same at all."

It's an incoherent sentence
If you are different from what Jesus and these others were in God then there is no way you can understand what it is to have from God that what these did. Exactly why the subject is incoherent for your understanding. You cant know that what you are ignorant of, but you can learn of Him as these did, especially Jesus when he learned of God in Matt 3:16 where God opens top him who He is and all of His heaven to that man. He does the same in all who receives the same from Him. We have the mind of Christ just as Jesus had the mind of Christ, anointed of God.

It really is a simple, but I suppose is complicated for a religious mind.

Exactly what it says.

If you are different from what Jesus and these others were in God then there is no way you can understand what it is to have from God that what these did. Exactly why the subject is incoherent for your understanding. You cant know that what you are ignorant of, but you can learn of Him as these did, especially Jesus when he learned of God in Matt 3:16 where God opens top him who He is and all of His heaven to that man. He does the same in all who receives the same from Him. We have the mind of Christ just as Jesus had the mind of Christ, anointed of God.

It really is a simple, but I suppose is complicated for a religious mind.
You need help

No' you were not trying to help me you were trying to force your beliefs on me just as all denominations do. And that is exactly why for you there is no appropriate response. You cant understand spiritual matters. That is very obvious.
It’s actually it’s the weight of your own conviction that is “forcing” you.

It’s actually it’s the weight of your own conviction that is “forcing” you.
Agreed, I was convicted, tried, reformed with a renewing of the mind to think in His terms and made into His same image and now live the life in Christ as Jesus received the same in Matt 3:16, he was convicted as well. Now I am born again to be in His image just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

Why in the world would I want to be in your image as you demand of me when I can be in His same image that is contrary to yours that God demands of us?

You dont have a clue who God is or Jesus was nor what they are for. And I thank God that He drew you here to me so you may read what it is to be of Christ, anointed of God, as Jesus and others were who received from God His mind.

Last edited:
Agreed, I was convicted, tried, reformed with a renewing of the mind to think in His terms and made into His same image and now live the life in Christ as Jesus received the same in Matt 3:16, he was convicted as well. Now I am born again to be in His image just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

Why in the world would I want to be in your image as you demand of me when I can be in His same image that is contrary to yours that God demands of us?

You dont have a clue who God is or Jesus was nor what they are for. And I thank God that He drew you here to me so you may read what it is to be of Christ, anointed of God, as Jesus and others were who received from God His mind.
And you do not have a clue that John 1:1+14 is all about God the Word becoming Flesh as Jesus Christ in order to save His Creation ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 )! Case closed!

And you do not have a clue that John 1:1+14 is all about God the Word becoming Flesh as Jesus Christ in order to save His Creation ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 )! Case closed!
Sure I do it is about me and who I Am in the Father. His word is in my flesh, made to be flesh. Jesus described this best as ye must be born again. Until then His word is just something written down on a page of paper for you to speculate about what that is for His word to become flesh.

In reality His word is not made flesh for you just as you say, and in the reality His word in man makes man the temple of Him. You are not His temple because His word is not made flesh in you. You do not have that renewing of the mind to think in His terms. His word is not real for you because you give His word that is supposed to be in you to someone else and worship that someone else that has been gone for 2000.

You dont have a clue what His word is. All that you know about His word is what some religious organization has taught you in their minds that is carnal.

But if you will repent and seek the kingdom of GHod first instead of these you creed to, He will come to you and be in you and will plant His word in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You dont even believe the written word, that is very obvious. It isn't for you, His word is not in you just as you say it isn't.

False dichotomy.

Positions built on false dichotomies are always and everywhere flawed, usually fatally so, and thereby scripturally unsound. A more scripturally accurate understanding begins with understanding we are not Jesus. We are being created in Christ; we are not Christ. There are many anointed by God, but there is only one Anointed One. The two should not be conflated. To do so borders on idolatry. Jesus is God; we are not. There is always and always will be an inherent and inescapable difference between the only begotten Son and the adopted sons (and daughters). Treating the two as equivalent is a false equivalence.

False dichotomy.

It always is for those who are not of Christ and reject the way of the Father to be of Christ yourself.
Positions built on false dichotomies are always and everywhere flawed, usually fatally so, and thereby scripturally unsound.
And Jesus was accused of not having sound doctrine as well, and look how he was treated for having those flawed teachings. All I do is repeat that what Jesus said you should be in the Father and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus.

But I do understand why you think what Jesus presented is false.
A more scripturally accurate understanding begins with understanding we are not Jesus.
Now your getting the message!
We are being created in Christ; we are not Christ.
We are Christs and Christ is Gods. You never have met the Christ to know who Christ is have you?

Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person who is anointed of God to be like Him and have His same mind, the mind of Christ. You really dont know who Christ is do you?
There are many anointed by God,
And I am one of them, no different from the anointing Jesus received from God Himself. In fact Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to him by His Spirit and opened up all of who He is and His heaven to that man. And He does the very same in us all who will receive from Him His anointing as Jesus received His anointing.
but there is only one Anointed One.
Yes and that comes by Gods Spirit Himself.
The two should not be conflated.
They aren't.
To do so borders on idolatry. ]
Exactly.
Jesus is God;
Oh No, Jesus was Gods son and said so. He was clear he could do noting of the Father without Him.

Who do you suppose it is Who Jesus obeyed?
Who do you suppose it is Jesus prayed to?
Who do you think is is that Jesus said be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect?
Who do you think it is that Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

You have created an idol, a man as a god instead of being all these things of God that Jesus was and was sent by God to show you His ways.
we are not.
No man is a god, unless you worship a man as a god, which is spawned from Greek mythology, they worshiped man as gods just as you are doing.
There is always and always will be an inherent and inescapable difference between the only begotten Son and the adopted sons (and daughters)
Only in those who have disbelief in God.

We who has received Him as Jesus did have His same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He walks in His same light. Noting hidden that was hidden.
Treating the two as equivalent is a false equivalence.
Only for the religious minds that never has met God to be His anointed themselves.

Your creed is totally antichrist and has no intent in being anointed of God to walk as He walks in His same light.

You cant know who God is nor His heaven nor His anointing, the Christ, unless He comes to you and opens it all up to you and walk as He walks in it, and Jesus was no exception proven in Matt 3:16 that I know you don not believe because you have made an idol of gods child, His son.

You dont know what it is to be a child of God and His son do you?

Sure I do it is about me and who I Am in the Father. His word is in my flesh, made to be flesh. Jesus described this best as ye must be born again. Until then His word is just something written down on a page of paper for you to speculate about what that is for His word to become flesh.

In reality His word is not made flesh for you just as you say, and in the reality His word in man makes man the temple of Him. You are not His temple because His word is not made flesh in you. You do not have that renewing of the mind to think in His terms. His word is not real for you because you give His word that is supposed to be in you to someone else and worship that someone else that has been gone for 2000.

You dont have a clue what His word is. All that you know about His word is what some religious organization has taught you in their minds that is carnal.

But if you will repent and seek the kingdom of GHod first instead of these you creed to, He will come to you and be in you and will plant His word in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You dont even believe the written word, that is very obvious. It isn't for you, His word is not in you just as you say it isn't.
FYI again Gary, if John 1:1 were about you, then you had to be the WORD who " was God " and " was with God " in the beginning! FYI Gary, you were Never God the Word in John 1:1! Only pre-carnate Jesus Christ was! Also everything was made/created through/by Him ( not you Gary, as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Thus Case closed!

Back