God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

Maturity is something that may take the entire life to achieve, not just an altar call...
I Cor 13 explains it well.
Maturity comes in the twinkling of an eye when God Himself becomes your own mind. That is the only way one can be mature as your Father in heaven is mature is if you do have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus became mature in the Father when he was about 30 years old in Matt 3:16, until then he only know the laws of the temple that regulates that belief system for a god.

It is another matter when you become like him and in His same image as Jesus did. That is the only way to Gods perfection that you walk as He walks in it. Jesus described this maturity as born again, a renewing of the mind to think as God thinks.

Maturity comes in the twinkling of an eye when God Himself becomes your own mind. That is the only way one can be mature as your Father in heaven is mature is if you do have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus became mature in the Father when he was about 30 years old in Matt 3:16, until then he only know the laws of the temple that regulates that belief system for a god.

It is another matter when you become like him and in His same image as Jesus did. That is the only way to Gods perfection that you walk as He walks in it. Jesus described this maturity as born again, a renewing of the mind to think as God thinks.
Sometimes, only sometimes, if one has a natural ability or for a reason God gives such ability. Paul suggested "constant exercise of senses" in Heb 5. Matt 3:16 for the most people was not possible, only a few with special purpose like Jesus.

Sometimes, only sometimes, if one has a natural ability or for a reason God gives such ability.
Not sometimes at all, every time. His promise to you is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Anyone who is willing to give over to God He will enlighten your mind just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and Gove you His same ability as He did Jesus to walk as He walks in His same light no different from what Jesus did at all. Anyone He willl open up the Christ to you, where you will be Gods anointed no different from the anointing as Jesus had from God, which is the Christ.

Christ = Gods anointing and either you are anointed of God, Christ in you, or you are not that person of Christ that God puts into man. He did it in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Paul suggested "constant exercise of senses" in Heb 5. Matt 3:16 for the most people was not possible, only a few with special purpose like Jesus.
I do not follow Paul, I followed Jesus to the Father that He may enlighten me as He did Jesus and He did the very same. Jesus referred to this new mind to think as God thinks as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms just as Jesus did.

Not sometimes at all, every time. His promise to you is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Anyone who is willing to give over to God He will enlighten your mind just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and Gove you His same ability as He did Jesus to walk as He walks in His same light no different from what Jesus did at all. Anyone He willl open up the Christ to you, where you will be Gods anointed no different from the anointing as Jesus had from God, which is the Christ.

Christ = Gods anointing and either you are anointed of God, Christ in you, or you are not that person of Christ that God puts into man. He did it in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

I do not follow Paul, I followed Jesus to the Father that He may enlighten me as He did Jesus and He did the very same. Jesus referred to this new mind to think as God thinks as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms just as Jesus did.
Jesus in Matt 6 mentioned a similar idea as Paul.

I wanted to point out that Paul followed Jesus in very profound way.
I dont see Paul following the ways of Jesus in the Father, I see Paul as the sinner he said he was, the wretched man that he was, his desire to be exalted. I see just the opposite in Jesus and myself, for I have the same mind in me from God who was in Christ Jesus as we are supposed to have from God Himself.

Jesus is just the better way for me, but I do understand that Paul is the better way for most because they can follow the ways of Paul as the sinner and can sin and good to go.

These never repent to follow the perfections of God to be perfect as He is perfect. Paul never repented of his sin to be perfect as God is. He never let God take away his sin. 1 John 3 for He takes away the sins of this world, not white wash over them with eloquent words of wisdom from a sinner.

Jesus way in perfection really is the better way for me, but it is obvious in this forum that is blaspheme to think that you can be perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect and Jesus was just full of hot air.

Ask how many here actually follow Jesus and is perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect and see how Jesus words are blasphemous for these.

I dont see Paul following the ways of Jesus in the Father, I see Paul as the sinner he said he was, the wretched man that he was, his desire to be exalted. I see just the opposite in Jesus and myself, for I have the same mind in me from God who was in Christ Jesus as we are supposed to have from God Himself.

Jesus is just the better way for me, but I do understand that Paul is the better way for most because they can follow the ways of Paul as the sinner and can sin and good to go.

These never repent to follow the perfections of God to be perfect as He is perfect. Paul never repented of his sin to be perfect as God is. He never let God take away his sin. 1 John 3 for He takes away the sins of this world, not white wash over them with eloquent words of wisdom from a sinner.

Jesus way in perfection really is the better way for me, but it is obvious in this forum that is blaspheme to think that you can be perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect and Jesus was just full of hot air.

Ask how many here actually follow Jesus and is perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect and see how Jesus words are blasphemous for these.
There are two meaning of word "sin" in Greek: 2. bad deed and 1. ignorance of how do it correctly (look up in Strong's). Paul explains this to both types of souls (1 Cor 2) and this is why Paul was chosen as teacher.

Several things i consider essential: Golden Rule -agape - soul (natural) and spiritual division of humanity is a strong line in Christ Jesus's and Paul's teaching.
Jesus was holy pure and without sin and teaches all has the same who has from God the same as he had from Him
Paul was different from Jesus in teachings. Paul was so desperate to get people to follow him that he used trickery to get these to follow his ways as the sinner he was instead of Jesus to be perfect as your Father ion heaven is perfect and without sin.

Paul had a thorn in his flesh and said it was his desire to be exalted beyond measure for his abundance in revelations.
I just dont see Jesus having those same problems do you? Instead of fame as Paul was seeking, Jesus would do a certain thing and say, go and tell no one and slip through the crowd undetected. Quite contrary to the picture Paul painted of himself wanting his name on the marque like most preaches do.

Jesus was holy pure and without sin and teaches all has the same who has from God the same as he had from Him
Paul was different from Jesus in teachings. Paul was so desperate to get people to follow him that he used trickery to get these to follow his ways as the sinner he was instead of Jesus to be perfect as your Father ion heaven is perfect and without sin.

Paul had a thorn in his flesh and said it was his desire to be exalted beyond measure for his abundance in revelations.
I just dont see Jesus having those same problems do you? Instead of fame as Paul was seeking, Jesus would do a certain thing and say, go and tell no one and slip through the crowd undetected. Quite contrary to the picture Paul painted of himself wanting his name on the marque like most preaches do.
Jesus has more spiritual teacing, He left natural element hanging as far as spiritual explanation concerns. Paul is 'master builder' behind Christ.

Jesus has more spiritual teacing,
More than God coming to me as he did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 as He is supposed to come and be in you as well?

How did he fail in that feat?

He left natural element hanging as far as spiritual explanation concerns.
Spirit is only hanging if you haven't received His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Man -- Spirit is supernatural. Something you should consider of God who is a Spirit, or mind that is supernatural. Dont have His same mind do you? .
Paul is 'master builder' behind Christ.
Yes Paul is master builder of his own doctrine for sure, I totally agree. Sad is -- his is of sin, Jesus is of without sin.

You dont seem to be able to make that distinction. Why?

More than God coming to me as he did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 as He is supposed to come and be in you as well?

How did he fail in that feat?

Spirit is only hanging if you haven't received His Spirit as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Man -- Spirit is supernatural. Something you should consider of God who is a Spirit, or mind that is supernatural. Dont have His same mind do you? .

Yes Paul is master builder of his own doctrine for sure, I totally agree. Sad is -- his is of sin, Jesus is of without sin.

You dont seem to be able to make that distinction. Why?
Which sin? Ignorance how to choose right thing to do or bad deed? Greek "sin" means both. Spirit became supernatural as humanity plunged in materialism.

Which sin? Ignorance how to choose right thing to do or bad deed? Greek "sin" means both. Spirit became supernatural as humanity plunged in materialism.
In Gods terms, Who is a Spirit, sin is separation from Him, to not be like Him and not walk as He walks in His same light.

Gods Spirit is Love for God is Love, He is a Spirit not a man, and either one has His Spirit which is Love, for God is Love, as Jesus had of Him Adam had of Him, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120 and all Today who has the same as these did from God are exactly like Him as these were no different at all.

Sin is to be separated from that and not be these these of Him.

In Gods terms, Who is a Spirit, sin is separation from Him, to not be like Him and not walk as He walks in His same light.

Gods Spirit is Love for God is Love, He is a Spirit not a man, and either one has His Spirit which is Love, for God is Love, as Jesus had of Him Adam had of Him, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120 and all Today who has the same as these did from God are exactly like Him as these were no different at all.

Sin is to be separated from that and not be these these of Him.
In Gnostic world sin is #1 ignorance how to hit the target correctly, #2 is bad deed - transgression. In natural , soul world it is just a bad deed. Jesus was not ignorant of God as well as was not a transgressor. Paul was not ignorant if God. was he a trangressor? I do not know...

Back