God Came to Jesus and sent him out.

When we repent we are subject of correction by Christ despite it has individual forms.
49John answered, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not follow with us.” 50But Jesus said to him, “Do not stop him, for the one who is not against you is for you.”

When we repent we are subject of correction by Christ despite it has individual forms.
Actually when I repented and received the same mind, Spirit, of God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16 He doesn’t have a form only Spirit. Spirit doesn’t have a form is not flesh and bone. It is who we become like Him who is spirit.

If you were of Christ you would be like Him, And he is not risen at all for you, are you not still waiting for him to come out from that grave and come save you someday? LOL
If Jesus Christ is not risen, you are still in your sins , in your guilty gnostic >"path of evolution of your conscience".
The work of God is His same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus, only then can God do His work in you as He did in Jesus by His Spirit.
And to you all the prophets were gnostic for they all told of what would happen in you if you receieved from God Himself.
All the prophets testified of Jesus Christ, That Jesus Christ is the judge of the living and dead gnostic who rejects Jesus Christ.
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ receives forgiveness;
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the Word. Acts 10:34-44
No you are witness to Pauls people, not Gods at all. For all you do is quote Pauls gospel ... Paul tricked you for sure.
And He is raised from the dead and has come to me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But because for Him to be risen and be in you is gnostic.
Jesus Christ is risen, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
God will not relent, He said,
“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Heb 1
No you lie and call him gnostic.
That is another filthy lie that you like to spew, since, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—Acts 13:23
Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent. Acts 13:26
But because Gods salvation is gnostic for you you never will experience His salvation.
For gnostics they did not know Him, nor even bother to heed the voices of the Prophets and have rejected Jesus.
But God raised Him from the dead. And we are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you the good news of salvation—through Jesus Christ. Acts 13:27-32
Cant have one without the other.
But He whom God raised up saw no corruption. Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Jesus Christ is preached to you the remissions of sins; and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:

‘Behold, you gnostics, Marvel and perish! Acts 13:37-42
Ironic is Jesus chose the drunkards, Tax collectors, Lawyers, doctors, to be his disciples. DO you know why he didnt choose people as yourself who are holier then thou?
Or you might want to consider that people like me are justified by faith in Christ Jesus.

Now that faith has come we are All one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the Promise in Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
You dont have a lea what the Bible actually means. All you see of it is a gnostic error and th every reason you go without the Christ be in you.
"Theses are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me to have life."
Baltic said:
We are all on a path of evolution of conscience. Christ Jesus is example of a man who fulfilled all Father's requirements.
So are we all who has received the same from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, which is Gods salvation for man.
Jesus was not a sinner no more than I am, we are saved from sin by our Father who is God.
Now that you reject the Son and claim to know through your path of evolution of conscience, your guilt remains.

For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 2 Cor 6

For we were once darkness, but now we are light in the Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 5:8

If Jesus Christ is not risen, you are still in your sins , in your guilty gnostic >"path of evolution of your conscience".
And for you he is not risen, are you stilll not waiting for him to come out of that grave someday and save you? LOL
All the prophets testified of Jesus Christ, That Jesus Christ is the judge of the living and dead gnostic who rejects Jesus Christ.
And you reject his ways to be like him for sure. His ways are gnostic just as you stated.
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ receives forgiveness;
Jim Jones and David Koresh believed Jesus, for they said they did didnt they? Beliefs are not real only speculation. The only reality is God manifest in you to open up all of His heaven in you.

If God had to open who He is in Jesus, why are you exempt from the same? You put yourself abou=e God is all and dictate to your gods what they can and cannot do.
While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the Word. Acts 10:34-44
And all today who hears God themselves as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 hear His words for He speaks directly to us.

And Jesus was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you just as He gave in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and these others who hear God themselves.

His word is not a book.
Jesus Christ is risen, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
God will not relent, He said,
“Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” Heb 1
If he is risen then why are you still waiting for him to be?
That is another filthy lie that you like to spew, since, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior—Jesus—Acts 13:23
Men and brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent. Acts 13:26
Yes the God who came to Jesus and spend up all of His heaven in that man is the same One who would go to Israel and do the same but they are like you and have other ideas for your gods other then to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.

Im sorry man but Paul, your god, is so far from the truth of God and Jesus account of the Father that Jesus ways is defiantly a lie for you for sure and for certain.
For gnostics they did not know Him, nor even bother to heed the voices of the Prophets and have rejected Jesus.
Yes and Jesus teachings is very gnostic for you just as you keep saying his ways to be in the Father yourself is gnostic teachings.
But God raised Him from the dead. And we are His witnesses to the people. And we declare to you the good news of salvation—through Jesus Christ. Acts 13:27-32
If he is raid from the dead then why are you still waiting for him to come out from it someday?
But He whom God raised up saw no corruption.
Amen none of us do wh has from God that what Jesus had from Him.
Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through Jesus Christ is preached to you the remissions of sins; and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things
Actually God takes away the sins of this world, 1 John 3, and we who are born of God as Jesus was born of God are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God, born again. 1 John 3:9.
Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:
That is the goal that the prophecies be fulfilled, and until they are you wonder about seeking in darkness.
‘Behold, you gnostics, Marvel and perish! Acts 13:37-42
Behold you who are not like Him that His ways is gnostic for you has perished already.
Or you might want to consider that people like me are justified by faith in Christ Jesus.
Im justified the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16 by God Himself coming and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in me. Jim Jones and David Koresh was justified by their faith in Jesus Christ just as Paul was by the same faith.

As for me my justification came the same way He justified Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Now that faith has come we are All one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the Promise in Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Now that I have received God kind of faith by His same mind be my own, I walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
"Theses are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me to have life."
You sure do for sure!
Now that you reject the Son and claim to know through your path of evolution of conscience, your guilt remains.
My guilt was hung on a cross. Now I am guilt free from the grips of sin that Paul never got delivered from and was guilty all his life. SO will you be guilty unless you repent and receieve from God Himself that what Jesus said you would if you did receive the father.
For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 2 Cor 6
Lawlessness? As of the Catholic laws?
As the Mormons laws?
as the Muslims laws?
As the Pentecostals laws?
Baptists laws, COCs Laws?

Or Jesus laws to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with He in you and you I nHim as one. Which to you keep accusing his ways a gnostic for sure, and th every reason you are without the same as Jesus had from the Father.
For we were once darkness, but now we are light in the Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 5:8
Paul never walk in the light of Gods mind, he always walked in the darkness of sin and made up his own rules to govern his beliefs to stir people away from God through trickery, witch craft, and you have been bewitched for sure, for Jesus really does have the better way fo rme in righteousness than the unrighteousness of Paul as the sinner instead of the saint.

The only reason people follow Paul in his ways instead of Jesus I his ways is they like sin and sin can be justified by another sinner cant he?

And for you he is not risen, are you stilll not waiting for him to come out of that grave someday and save you? LOL
Basic fundamental teaching gnostic. He died for our sins, was buried and was raised on the third day. 1 Cor 15:1-6
If he is risen then why are you still waiting for him to be?
Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God; Rom 8:34
And you reject his ways to be like him for sure. His ways are gnostic just as you stated.
I stated that through Jesus we have access to God.
And, once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey the gospel, believe in Him; Heb 5:9
Beliefs are not real only speculation. The only reality is God manifest in you to open up all of His heaven in you.
Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, endure in the faith;
Im justified the same way Jesus was in Matt 3:16 by God Himself coming and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in me.
Not giving up assembling together in the household of faith, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day of the Lord Jesus approaching. Heb 10
Jim Jones and David Koresh was justified by their faith in Jesus Christ just as Paul was by the same faith. As for me my justification came the same way He justified Jesus in Matt 3:16.
But as for those enemies of Mine who did not want me to be reign over them—bring them here and slay them, cast them out of my presence. Luke 19:27

Whereas, our justification came through Jesus Christ. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Rom 3
Lawlessness? As the Catholics?...
As someone outside of the new covenant in Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:4
Through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8
Paul never walk in the light of Gods mind, he always walked in the darkness of sin and made up his own rules to govern his beliefs
Before conversion, Paul was indeed devoid of the Spirit of Christ Jesus as you are, headed to perdition.

When he had received spiritual food, he was strengthened. Immediately he preached that the Christ is the Son of God;
Paul also increased in strength [If we endure, We shall also reign with Him] and confounded the Jews, proving that this Jesus is the Christ. Acts 9:19-22

Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Basic fundamental teaching gnostic. He died for our sins, was buried and was raised on the third day. 1 Cor 15:1-6

Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God; Rom 8:34

I stated that through Jesus we have access to God.
And, once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey the gospel, believe in Him; Heb 5:9

Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, endure in the faith;

Not giving up assembling together in the household of faith, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day of the Lord Jesus approaching. Heb 10

But as for those enemies of Mine who did not want me to be reign over them—bring them here and slay them, cast them out of my presence. Luke 19:27

Whereas, our justification came through Jesus Christ. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Rom 3

As someone outside of the new covenant in Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:4
Through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8

Before conversion, Paul was indeed devoid of the Spirit of Christ Jesus as you are, headed to perdition.
Actually he never was of Christ he was of sin and said so.
When he had received spiritual food, he was strengthened. Immediately he preached that the Christ is the Son of God;
Paul also increased in strength [If we endure, We shall also reign with Him] and confounded the Jews, proving that this Jesus is the Christ. Acts 9:19-22

Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Paul is not my way, you are not my way, Jesus is my way in the Father. And as much as you would like to see me in some kind of your hell ... that aint gonna happen for my life is the life of Christ, not you nor Paul. Sin as you guys are of is not part of Christ, righteousness is. And either you are righteous as Jesus was in the Father or you are in the darkness of Paul as a sinner who uses witch craft, trickery, on you for sure.

You are so opposed to the ways of Jesus in the Father to be like Him Jesus is gnostic for you keep saying his way is when he is quoted to you who you should be in the Father as he was in the Father. His gnostic teachings as you accuse him of being and call his ways gnostic is actually antichrist. You do good in that realm for trickery. You never have an original thought about God or Jesus, all you know about them is what someone else told you about him from their own opinions mainly Paul for all you know to do is quote him.

You have no meeting with God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and these others did who God came to by His Spirit and had fellowship with the, you dont have a clue how to fellowship with God Himself. I cant remember you ever giving testimony how God made you his anointed, to be that person of Christ as Jesus was that person of Christ for he was anointed of God as well. You dont seem to be able to connect that Jesus was Gods anointed, you cant relate to being of Christ, anointed of God yourself, that is sooooo obvious with your accusations of Jesus being gnostic. Paul is your god and that is soooooo obvious. LOL

JonHawk said:
Whereas, our justification came through Jesus Christ. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Rom 3 Christ Jesus is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. Rom 10:4
Paul also increased in strength [If we endure, We shall also reign with Him] and confounded the Jews, proving that this Jesus is Christ the Savior. Acts 9:19-22
Paul is not my way, you are not my way, You have no meeting with God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16..., you dont have a clue how to fellowship with God Himself.
Through the One He sent:
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9
You dont seem to be able to connect that Jesus was Gods anointed,
That's what we have been saying from the beginning;
36 You know the word God sent, proclaiming peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all— 37 that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, after the baptism which John preached: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about delivering everyone who was under the power of the devil. Acts 10
I cant remember you ever giving testimony how God made you his anointed,
You have become absent minded my gnostic friend.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ Jesus and has anointed us is God, 2 Corinthians 1:21
you cant relate to being of Christ, anointed of God yourself, that is sooooo obvious with your accusations of Jesus being gnostic.
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world,
He quickens His messengers; (v.14 Are they not ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?)
But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You...Heb 1

Last edited:
Through the One He sent:
But the one he sine is gnostic just as you keep accusing him of.
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9
God has called me to be His son.
That's what we have been saying from the beginning;
36 You know the word God sent, proclaiming peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all— 37 that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, after the baptism which John preached: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about delivering everyone who was under the power of the devil. Acts 10
But the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic for you, Paul as the sinner has the better way for you as you say, than to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.
You have become absent minded my gnostic friend.
Just as Jesus was, we have the same mind of our Father. But I do know His mind is absent from you because to you His ways to be like Him is gnostic. In that you go without.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ Jesus and has anointed us is God, 2 Corinthians 1:21
That is what I keep telling you, it is God who does the anointing but because that is gnostic teachings for you, even Paul here is gnostic. For just as Paul stated here and finally got something right, it is God who anointed me, and it is God who anointed Jesus.
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world,
Yes His Spirit, and Adam was the first to be born of God, see Gen 3:22.
He quickens His messengers; (v.14 Are they not ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?)
But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
Amen and we who are Gods sons, born of Him sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:21. But because Rev 3:21 is gnostic teachings, there is no way you can sit with Him where He is. You don't have a clue where He resides.
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You...Heb 1
He has indeed just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16. But because to be anointed of God, Christ in you, is gnostic for you, you go without.

But the one he [sent] is gnostic just as you keep accusing him of.
God gave His One and only begotten Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, so that we who believe have life through Him.
God has called me to be His son.
Don't let your gnostic pride cause you to miss the call.

Let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is born of the Son of God.
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed [Christ Jesus] remains in him; he has been born of God.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God; 1 John 3:7-10
Paul as the sinner has the better way for you as you say, than to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.
Unlike you, Paul was a reliable witness.
And I stand witnessing to big headed gnostics, that Christ Jesus would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
But the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic for you, He has indeed just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16. But because to be anointed of God, Christ in you, is gnostic for you, you go without.
We have addressed this; What agreement has Christ Jesus with gnostics? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?

God gave His One and only begotten Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
All of us who are born of God His sons gains the favor of making things right with God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, so that we who believe have life through Him.
And His only begotten are we who are born of Him. Begotten means born of. You just aren't born of God to know what that means. If you had the mind of Christ that God gives all His sons and daughters, you would know what it is to begotten of God yourself, but because His ways is gnostic, no way He can save you from yourself.

Even Jesus could do no mighty works with people as yourself because of your unbelief.
Don't let your gnostic pride cause you to miss the call.
Hey I jumped on that train a long long time ago. But you have let your pride make Him gnostic and He can do noting in you at all.
Let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is born of the Son of God.
But you let your religion deceive you big time for the one you follow used witchcraft on you, he called trickery.
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed [Christ Jesus] remains in him; he has been born of God.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God; 1 John 3:7-10
And to you righteousness I gnostic and the reason you go without. If you were the righteousness of God you qwoulkd be like Him instead of accusing Him of gnosticism.
Unlike you, Paul was a reliable witness.
Yes reliable to his own doctrines LOL. And you are SPOT ON, unlike me and the Father for sure. You are like Paul as the sinner not I. I am of the One who is without sin that you say is gnostic.
And I stand witnessing to big headed gnostics, that Christ Jesus would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
And he suffers greatly by those who falsely accuse him of gnosticism.
We have addressed this; What agreement has Christ Jesus with gnostics?
That is what I keep asking you for you continually peg his ways in the Father as gnosticism. But as for me Jesus has it right, but you are so far from Him you never will see Him as He is, but if you just happened into His kingdom as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, ye shall be like Him 1 John 3, but because to be like Him is gnosticism for you, you will go to the grave never ever knowing God or Jesus.
Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
We who are born of God has everything to do with the unbelievers, God sends us to these just as He sane Jesus to these. That is why I am here for you to try and lead you to the same place in Gods salvation that Jesus was in the Father. But you will have no part in His ways for to you His ways to be like Him as He commands of you to be perfect as He is perfect, is gnostic teachings for you just as you keep repeating of him that He has it all wrong.

If you were the righteousness of God you qwoulkd be like Him instead of accusing Him of gnosticism.
If you were not a blind gnostic you would agree that we are made right with God through Christ Jesus.
The law is fulfilled in Christ Jesus granting righteousness to everyone who believes in Him as Savior. Rom 10:4
You just aren't born of God to know what that means.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God,
This is the victory that has overcome the world, our faith.
but because to be like Him is gnosticism for you, you will go to the grave never ever knowing God or Jesus.
For of this you can be sure: No impure, greedy, covetous gnostic—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ Jesus and of God.

Last edited:
If you were not a blind gnostic you would agree that we are made right with God through Christ Jesus.
Not at all, I was

You can read it, but then you would have stop accusing Him of blind gnosticism to understand what happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16. You are without the same is the very reason to you Gods ways is gnosticism for you.
The law is fulfilled in Christ Jesus granting righteousness to everyone who believes in Him as Savior. Rom 10:4
The law is fulfilled the moment you receive from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam, Abraham, Moses 120, and me all has received the same from God. We are not of the law but of Spirit.

Something obviously that is void in your understanding.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God,
Everyone who has from GHod that what Jesus had from Him is born of God.
This is the victory that has overcome the world, our faith.
Only if you have receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him. You cant know Him either until then.
For of this you can be sure: No impure, greedy, covetous gnostic—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ Jesus and of God.
Yes, and your greedy, mind that accuses the ways of God in Jesus to be a gnostic will never let you inherit from God His kingdom that is within. See Luke 17:20-21 where His kingdom is that you say is gnostic lies.

You dont know where His kingdom is for sure, you are still waiting to observe a man as a god coming to save you someday, LOL.

Not at all, ...
The law is fulfilled the moment you receive from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, Adam, Abraham, Moses 120, and me all has received the same from God.
Paul continued reasoning with the blind gnostic, explaining and demonstrating that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus whom I preach to you is the Christ." Acts 17:2-3
We are not of the law but of Spirit. Something obviously that is void in your understanding. Everyone who has from GHod that what Jesus had from Him is born of God.
Christ Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law, for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”
that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3
Yes, and your greedy, mind that accuses the ways of God in Jesus to be a gnostic will never let you inherit from God His kingdom that is within. See Luke 17:20-21 where His kingdom is that you say is gnostic lies.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created; Col 1
You dont know where His kingdom is for sure, you are still waiting to observe a man as a god coming to save you someday, LOL.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Paul continued reasoning with the blind gnostic, explaining and demonstrating that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus whom I preach to you is the Christ." Acts 17:2-3
Actually Jesus has the better explanation for your gnosticism.
Christ Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law, for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”
that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3
No he hasn't for you at all, you are still of the laws for sin.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created; Col 1
You are under the laws of Paul not under the Spirit of God who is of Love and not of the laws for sin.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Yep you. defiantly are of the laws of Paul and not of your gnostic accusations that the ways of Christ is false and Pauls ways for sin is truth.

You really should drop your gnostic views of Jesus and of God in their ways. You are gullible for every spirit that comes along and just as with Paul your gnostic beliefs of Jesus is really unbecoming to God and His Christ.

Actually Jesus has the better explanation for your gnosticism.
We declare the wisdom that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 1 Cor 2:7-8
No he hasn't for you at all, you are still of the laws for sin. You are under the laws of Paul not under the Spirit of God who is of Love and not of the laws for sin.
But at the set time, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, and because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts; Gal 4:4-5
Yep you. defiantly are of the laws of Paul and not of your gnostic accusations that the ways of Christ is false and Pauls ways for sin is truth.
Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. Rom 5:11
You really should drop your gnostic views of Jesus and of God in their ways. You are gullible for every spirit that comes along and just as with Paul your gnostic beliefs of Jesus is really unbecoming to God and His Christ.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
But not everyone has this knowledge. Some people are still traversing in 'the path of evolution' of their seared gnostic conscience.

We declare the wisdom that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 1 Cor 2:7-8
And for sure you dont understand it, for to you Gods ways to be like Him is gnosticism.
But at the set time, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, and because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts; Gal 4:4-5
Why cant you believer that? You dont even believe Paul LOL. For you to have the heart of God as He puts in man is gnosticism.
Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. Rom 5:11
I boast in God the same way Jesus did for the same reason. He was redeemed by God Himself in Matt 3:16. Same happens in us all who are His redeemed.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
But you have three of them do you not? And Gods Spirit didnt come through Jesus Christ at all, He came to me the very same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, by My Spirit says the Lord, not through a man LOL.
But not everyone has this knowledge. Some people are still traversing in 'the path of evolution' of their seared gnostic conscience.
Few who has His same knowledge as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16, you go without is all for to you His knowledge grows on a tree that you keep referring His knowledge is an apple tree LOL, and everything else is gnosticism that you keep accusing Him of.

JonHawk said:
Why cant you believer that? You dont even believe Paul LOL.
I'm not trying to be captain obvious here, but you're the one denying the Son of God.
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
I boast in God the same way Jesus did for the same reason. He was redeemed by God Himself in Matt 3:16. Same happens in us all who are His redeemed.
Well then you better get on board gnostic.
We also boast in God who reconciled us through our Lord Jesus Christ; Rom 5:11
It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.” 1 Cor 1:30-31

I'm not trying to be captain obvious here, but you're the one denying the Son of God.
How can I deny the son because I am His son?
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12
That is what I just said, I am His son. You are supposed to be as well, but that would be gnostic for you wouldn't it?
Well then you better get on board gnostic.
It was better for me to get on the same train Jesus was on. You ride that long dark train in sin as Paul has taught you to be and why Jesus ways is gnostic for you for sure.
We also boast in God who reconciled us through our Lord Jesus Christ; Rom 5:11
You boast of Paul as a sinner, no doubt about that, just watch your quotes of Paul but never quote Jesus for who he said you would be in the Father if you had from the Father that what he had from Him.
It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
Yes God Himself comes to all who will receive Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that is the only way God and His heaven was opened in that man and it is the only way He can do the same in you that you reject because of His gnosticism that you accuse Him of.
Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.” 1 Cor 1:30-31
Just as Jesus did no different at all. He was of His Lord and God as well.
John 20:17 Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

That should give you some idea Who Jesus was speaking of as his Father, and is my Father, his God and is my God.

But because of your unbelief, you go without because for you the God Jesus spoke of as father and his God is gnostic isn't He?

That is what I just said, I am His son. You are supposed to be as well, but that would be gnostic for you wouldn't it?
For those of us who believe it would be born again; Through Christ Jesus we believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, 1 Peter 1:18-25 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, 1 Peter 2:10
It was better for me to get on the same train Jesus was on. You ride that long dark train in sin as Paul has taught you
That reminds me of the Johnny Cash hit 'gnostic' prison blues.

I hear the train a comin', it's rolling 'round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when
I'm stuck in gnostic prison, and I Know I can't be free
But those people keep on movin' And that's what tortures me

For those of us who believe it would be born again; Through Christ Jesus we believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, 1 Peter 1:18-25 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, 1 Peter 2:10

That reminds me of the Johnny Cash hit 'gnostic' prison blues.

I hear the train a comin', it's rolling 'round the bend
And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when
I'm stuck in gnostic prison, and I Know I can't be free
But those people keep on movin' And that's what tortures me
I'm guilty by association just as Jesus was guilty by associated with the same Father. Your Father I s Paul.

Back