God complex, and belief Joseph Smith is a God.

I never said that. No relevance to this conversation. You’re trying to change the subject, which was the new covenant Christ gave us.
Chuckle. do not add changes to the book of Revelation Magdalena.... the Bible has gone through many changes which I now believe you're not even aware of ...

Chuckle. do not add changes to the book of Revelation Magdalena.... the Bible has gone through many changes which I now believe you're not even aware of ...
And there is the inevitable insult, because you can’t address the subject.

And there is the inevitable insult, because you can’t address the subject.
Sorry you feel insulted. The truth is scolars have found immense problems with different book of the Bible... so who added to the Bible that you are in want of accusing..

Correcting and adding are two different words.
Smith added doctrines to what Christ gave us. Different than what Christ gave us. He added his own scriptures. Christ told us not to do that. He said anything that is a different gospel is not from Him.

Bottom line, Ralf. It didn’t come from Christ. And you can’t follow Christ and false prophets.

Smith added doctrines to what Christ gave us. Different than what Christ gave us. He added his own scriptures. Christ told us not to do that. He said anything that is a different gospel is not from Him.

Well once you prove the Book of Mormon and other scriptures came from JS you will have something I might be interested in...speulation is not something I debate on...

Bottom line, Ralf. It didn’t come from Christ. And you can’t follow Christ and false prophets.
Speulation Magdalena... you give no proof or evidence.

Well once you prove the Book of Mormon and other scriptures came from JS you will have something I might be interested in...speulation is not something I debate on...

Speulation Magdalena... you give no proof or evidence.
Why would a Bible Believing Christian want to prove Joseph Smith's perversion is true? It seems deflection is the popular LDS mechanism of the day. You're not interested in evidence you don't believe, are you?

Back