God complex, and belief Joseph Smith is a God.

I did read it, I debated it in depth here with ocean coast a few years back here. If I stated something out of context with the act...let me know. Please show me where I did a quick glance. Ralf, I make efforts to understand before I post, believe it or not I am not really debating you here, but reading and studying for my own enlightenment.
I didn't ask if you read it in depth, I asked if you read the whole Edmonds Act... you have away with words and their meanings. chuckle.

That is just silly Ralf. You are not emotionally equipped to test your faith. The church teaches Joe was a money digger and used the seer stone to translate the BoM, and it has taken me what, three or four months to get you to admit it?
Hmm, where did I admit it boss. You must be debating someone else and thought it was me, or you just skipped over my post with your usual speed reading... chuckle.

I didn't ask if you read it in depth, I asked if you read the whole Edmonds Act... you have away with words and their meanings. chuckle.
Focus...nor did I say I read it in depth, go back and read what I wrote ralf.

What part of the Act are you having trouble with. Did I state something out of context you take issue with?

Hmm, where did I admit it boss. You must be debating someone else and thought it was me, or you just skipped over my post with your usual speed reading... chuckle.
Ralf, you have stated he used two seer stones in a hat. Then you stated he only used one seer stone. It is not easy to figure out what you position is, because you won't just put a clear position down in your own words. If I am wrong, just tell me what your exact position is? I have given you my clear positions many times.

Did you read it completely Markk, why are you backpedaling.

What part of the Act are you having trouble with. Did I state something out of context you take issue with?
Did you read it completely Markk?

Ralf, you have stated he used two seer stones in a hat. Then you stated he only used one seer stone. It is not easy to figure out what you position is, because you won't just put a clear position down in your own words. If I am wrong, just tell me what your exact position is? I have given you my clear positions many times.
I have and you as usual skipped over what I said... the two seer stones to me are the same two stones in the breastplate and spectacles.

Did you read it completely Markk, why are you backpedaling.
I told you I read it...did you? OC read it also and we discussed it for a few months.

Did you read it completely Markk?
I said I read it did you...here, you can read it also.

Click Here Ralf
I have and you as usual skipped over what I said... the two seer stones to me are the same two stones in the breastplate and spectacles.
What two seer stones?

I told you I read it...did you? OC read it also and we discussed it for a few months.
Okay good buddy you're on record that you read the whole Edmund Act which you stated here on the Forum.... "Ralf, I gave you the data...it is the Edmunds Act...google it and learn, It will take a day or two of reading and study...but just do it. This is Mormonism 101...you claim you study yet have no clue on simple LDS history."

So folks, he is on record of studying it for a day or two... I'm so glad you are willing on this Forum to say you read for a day or two the whole thing. Thx for you truthfulness, its not everyday we get that kind of honesty...

Click Here Ralf

What two seer stones?
Interesting, you said it would take a day or two... hmm. Little confused here Markk, I could read this in one hr.. do you even know what your talking about... chuckle.

So folks, he is on record of studying it for a day or two... I'm so glad you are willing on this Forum to say you read for a day or two the whole thing. Thx for you truthfulness, its not everyday we get that kind of honesty...
What are you even talking about? Ralf, you can read the Act, google commentary on it, and do a study on it to understand it and read opinions. Ralf doing a study is more than just ready the text. It means understanding from different perspectives. It includes also reading and understanding Reynolds vs. the US, and the pre qual to the Edmunds act...which was the... The Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act

Seeing you read it, give me your opinion on the Act, and maybe an abstract of its impact to those practicing polygamy? Go back and read what I wrote a "reading and study."

EDIT...a day or two actually would only give you a very general understanding of the history and impacts pf the subject.

Okay good buddy you're on record that you read the whole Edmund Act which you stated here on the Forum.... "Ralf, I gave you the data...it is the Edmunds Act...google it and learn, It will take a day or two of reading and study...but just do it. This is Mormonism 101...you claim you study yet have no clue on simple LDS history."

Interesting, you said it would take a day or two... hmm. Little confused here Markk, I could read this in one hr.. do you even know what your talking about... chuckle.
Did you read the whole thing?

Click Here Ralf

What two seer stones?
Chuckle, no I did not read it or study it Markk....I'm glad to here from your own lips that you read it and studied it for one or two days. I must have been pretty darn important for you to spend that much time, a day or two reading and studying...

Chuckle, no I did not read it or study it Markk....I'm glad to here from your own lips that you read it and studied it for one or two days. I must have been pretty darn important for you to spend that much time, a day or two reading and studying...
Well, Ralf, understanding what one is learning is kind of the goal. Learning and understanding is synonymous with a study. There are scholars, apologists, historians, and researchers who spent years and an entire career. My spending 8 or 16 hours of reading and pondering is nothing.

Ralf I typical "study" 2 or 3 hours a day on something, either reading of listening to audio formatted text. I commute over three hours each weekday, so I take advantage of that time "studying, " and I enjoy it. And with the technology today, one can do so pretty much free of charge on a smart phone.

This is just another admission by you that you do not read or study things you criticize and/or champion. I think this kind of approach to learning is where "spoon fed" is derived as description of certain folks. I will continue to give you cf with my assertions.

Well, Ralf, understanding what one is learning is kind of the goal. Learning and understanding is synonymous with a study. There are scholars, apologists, historians, and researchers who spent years and an entire career. My spending 8 or 16 hours of reading and pondering is nothing.

Ralf I typical "study" 2 or 3 hours a day on something, either reading of listening to audio formatted text. I commute over three hours each weekday, so I take advantage of that time "studying, " and I enjoy it. And with the technology today, one can do so pretty much free of charge on a smart phone.

This is just another admission by you that you do not read or study things you criticize and/or champion. I think this kind of approach to learning is where "spoon fed" is derived as description of certain folks. I will continue to give you cf with my assertions.
Again, it's most amazing that you have admitted to reading completely and studying completely the Edmund Act and finding a day or two to do so. But folks we have the truth coming straight from Markk lips that he honestly did all of this to full amount he specified. In fact here is his claim of honesty which we all should recognize as the full truth and nothing but the truth...

Markk stated: "doing a study is more than just ready the text. It means understanding from different perspectives. It includes also reading and understanding Reynolds vs. the US, and the pre qual to the Edmunds act...which was the... The Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act" "the Edmunds-Tucker Act, which would have allowed the feds to take all the churches assets over 50k. Do your homework, it is on the church's website." "I did read it, I debated it in depth here with ocean coast a few years back here."

So there it is folks the honest truth, do I believe Markk, yep because he is a good christian and understand that the truth is what we christians stand on, even before our marker we promise to always tell the truth... so yes I believe Markk when he stated it took reading and research a day to two days...

The below just didn't make much sense thought.... I asked if he read it in depth which would mean read it and studies it... not sure why he answered ...
"nor did I say I read it in depth"... just a little confuse about that admission. chuckle. In depth would mean fully, completely and with great study as he proposed.

Great, I will count on this from now on... cf with assertions, great news.

The below just didn't make much sense thought.... I asked if he read it in depth which would mean read it and studies it... not sure why he answered ..."nor did I say I read it in depth"... just a little confuse about that admission. chuckle. In depth would mean fully, completely and with great study as he proposed.
Focus, I said "I debated it in depth with OC." Where are you going with this? Go back and read what I wrote.

Honestly Ralf along with you not reading and studying what the church teaches and its history, you don't even read the posts. Go back to post 259.

Focus, I said "I debated it in depth with OC." Where are you going with this? Go back and read what I wrote.

Honestly Ralf along with you not reading and studying what the church teaches and its history, you don't even read the posts. Go back to post 259.
Your correct, you read and debated it. So I'm still confused, did you read and debated it 1-2 days or did you read and research it for 1-2 days.

Your correct, you read and debated it. So I'm still confused, did you read and debated it 1-2 days or did you read and research it for 1-2 days.
LOL really...I have no idea how long we debated, probably as long as our current discussion knowing OC... you are just babbling now. But yes, I understand you are confused.

Read the act and let's discuss it. Make sure you read Morrill and Renyolds.

LOL really...I have no idea how long we debated, probably as long as our current discussion knowing OC... you are just babbling now. But yes, I understand you are confused.

Read the act and let's discuss it. Make sure you read Morrill and Renyolds.
No problem Markk, I was just confused because you said ... "the Edmunds Act...google it and learn, It will take a day or two of reading and study...but just do it."

I think because of your debate with Ocean Coast it may have taken you that long... but good enough because you claimed here on Mormon Forum you read the whole thing.... chuckle.

No problem Markk, I was just confused because you said ... "the Edmunds Act...google it and learn, It will take a day or two of reading and study...but just do it."

I think because of your debate with Ocean Coast it may have taken you that long... but good enough because you claimed here on Mormon Forum you read the whole thing.... chuckle.
What is your obsession with the length of his discussion with O.C? Or the time it took to read it? I think this is just an attempt at diversion because you haven’t read it and can’t discuss it. Like most other things.

What is your obsession with the length of his discussion with O.C? Or the time it took to read it? I think this is just an attempt at diversion because you haven’t read it and can’t discuss it. Like most other things.
I have doubts that Markk read the whole thing... and these doubts come by way of how he words things.

Did you read the whole thing?
I guess you didn't read my post either... I have said twice now that I did not read it... after he said it would take 1-2 days to read and research; I said to my self, not me and I don't believe he did either. But he confessed here on CARM forum he read the whole thing, every page... hmm

Back