God did not become the last Adam

Truther

ERROR, Jesus took on flesh, for he is God's OWN "ARM". so what's in that body is spirit, JESUS, God. for there is only ONE God, who is ONE person.

now answer me this, Truther, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
"Form" here is NATURE, and God's Nature is Spirit, (per John 4:24a). so now, how can a Spirit be in a Spirit? well scripture please.

so please read Philippians 2:6 again, the NATURE of JESUS is Spirit God.

PICJAG,
101G.
God thought it not robbery to be equal with God?

No wait...The flesh thought it not robbery to be equal with the Spirit?

No wait....the human nature thought it not robbery to be equal with the Divine nature of the same being?

No wait.........

SeventhDay

No wait....the human nature thought it not robbery to be equal with the Divine nature of the same being?

No wait.........
Think too much and you will blow up, Truther! :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

101G

No wait.........
GINOLJC, to all.
NO, you wait, God who is Spirit, (John 4:24a), thought it not robbery to be equal with the Spirit? BECAUSE "HE'S HIS OWN ARM, Isaiah 63:5 BINGO.
again, no flesh is equal to God, this is where you make your MISTAKE... (smile). listen to the scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" WHO, your body is not a "WHO", another Mistake on your Part.
the body is not "EQUAL" with the spirit. so you have made a gross mistake.

what you did not know or understand is that the "spirit" that is in the flesh here at phil 2:6 is "GOD'S OWN ARM". meaning God himself in flesh. and the how is this possiable? just look at the definition of "FORM",
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

God's NATURE is "Spirit", not flesh. so you ERROR, now the Question what KIND of Spirit is it that's in the Flesh, because God is "a", "a", ", "a", Spirit, one, and only ONE Spirit. the answer is in the definition of G3444 μορφή morphe itself, the base of G3313. and this is
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

THERE is our answer, definition #1. a portion and what another word forportion? "SHARE". BINGO, the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL SHARE" with, with, with, God meaning it's the same one PERSON. for the Equally Shared Spirit of God is the "ECHAD" od God in Flesh. other words, Jesus as the Son is the Ordinal Last of the "ECHAD of God, better known as the "LAST" Adam. and Jesus, as Father, is better known as the Ordinal First.

this all goes back to the "BEGINNING" Genesis 1:1, where God, the LORD JESUS is clearly define as the ECHAD, the Ordinal First in Genesis 1:1. this is why he JESUS, the Ordinal Last said, in Matthews that HE, God, the Ordinal First made Man male and female at the "BEGINNING". but was it not JESUS who made all things, John 1:3? yes, but Jesus the Ordinal Last, (the Last Adam, God in Flesh), was not at Genesis 1:1 but JESUS was, the Ordinal First... :unsure:.

see Truther, this is why I know you have no clue what you're talking about, because you do not underst the concept of GOS as the "ECHAD of himself as "First", and "Last", for this is how he is "EQUAL" with... God his ownself, the key is Isaiah 63:5.

now, once you understand the "ECHAD" of God in NATURE, starting at Genesis 1:1 via Deuteronomy 6:4, and "NOT" an "ECHAD" of person(s), then you can understand the NT of God as the "ECHAD", or the Diversity of his ownself as God in Flesh, as Son. because one is "EQUAL WITH GOD", but God himself. for the scriptures are clear, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator." Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." see, you don't understand God Oneness, just like here in Phil 2:6.

Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," just like in Galatians 3:20, so also in Phil 2:6.

NOW LISTEN, God is "ONE", an ECHAD of himself, by EQUALLY "SHARING" himself in flesh as a man. BINGO, that's the Godhead in a nutshell, in TRUE ONENESS of DIVERSITY.

PICJAG,
101G.

Truther

GINOLJC, to all.
NO, you wait, God who is Spirit, (John 4:24a), thought it not robbery to be equal with the Spirit? BECAUSE "HE'S HIS OWN ARM, Isaiah 63:5 BINGO.
again, no flesh is equal to God, this is where you make your MISTAKE... (smile). listen to the scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" WHO, your body is not a "WHO", another Mistake on your Part.
the body is not "EQUAL" with the spirit. so you have made a gross mistake.

what you did not know or understand is that the "spirit" that is in the flesh here at phil 2:6 is "GOD'S OWN ARM". meaning God himself in flesh. and the how is this possiable? just look at the definition of "FORM",
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

God's NATURE is "Spirit", not flesh. so you ERROR, now the Question what KIND of Spirit is it that's in the Flesh, because God is "a", "a", ", "a", Spirit, one, and only ONE Spirit. the answer is in the definition of G3444 μορφή morphe itself, the base of G3313. and this is
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

THERE is our answer, definition #1. a portion and what another word forportion? "SHARE". BINGO, the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL SHARE" with, with, with, God meaning it's the same one PERSON. for the Equally Shared Spirit of God is the "ECHAD" od God in Flesh. other words, Jesus as the Son is the Ordinal Last of the "ECHAD of God, better known as the "LAST" Adam. and Jesus, as Father, is better known as the Ordinal First.

this all goes back to the "BEGINNING" Genesis 1:1, where God, the LORD JESUS is clearly define as the ECHAD, the Ordinal First in Genesis 1:1. this is why he JESUS, the Ordinal Last said, in Matthews that HE, God, the Ordinal First made Man male and female at the "BEGINNING". but was it not JESUS who made all things, John 1:3? yes, but Jesus the Ordinal Last, (the Last Adam, God in Flesh), was not at Genesis 1:1 but JESUS was, the Ordinal First... :unsure:.

see Truther, this is why I know you have no clue what you're talking about, because you do not underst the concept of GOS as the "ECHAD of himself as "First", and "Last", for this is how he is "EQUAL" with... God his ownself, the key is Isaiah 63:5.

now, once you understand the "ECHAD" of God in NATURE, starting at Genesis 1:1 via Deuteronomy 6:4, and "NOT" an "ECHAD" of person(s), then you can understand the NT of God as the "ECHAD", or the Diversity of his ownself as God in Flesh, as Son. because one is "EQUAL WITH GOD", but God himself. for the scriptures are clear, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator." Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." see, you don't understand God Oneness, just like here in Phil 2:6.

Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," just like in Galatians 3:20, so also in Phil 2:6.

NOW LISTEN, God is "ONE", an ECHAD of himself, by EQUALLY "SHARING" himself in flesh as a man. BINGO, that's the Godhead in a nutshell, in TRUE ONENESS of DIVERSITY.

PICJAG,
101G.
I see now.

You think God/Humanity/Flesh/etc, thought it not robbery to be equal with His own Divinity/self.

Only the Pope and all of his cronies could have thought up that one.

Maybe they should have read the Bible on how the Jews accused Jesus, as an individual man, making himself God's equal.

Oh what a web we weave....

SeventhDay

No, Judas fulfilled what God saw happen before the foundation of the world.
God is sovereign even over Judas and God determines what will happen, when it will happen, who it will happen to and the purpose for it happening before one even lifts their little finger, winks or even thinks. Got it? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Truther

God is sovereign even over Judas and God determines what will happen, when it will happen, who it will happen to and the purpose for it happening before one even lifts their little finger, winks or even thinks. Got it? :)

God bless you,

SeventhDay
God made Judas betray Jesus?

101G

I see now.

You think God/Humanity/Flesh/etc, thought it not robbery to be equal with His own Divinity/self.

Only the Pope and all of his cronies could have thought up that one.

Maybe they should have read the Bible on how the Jews accused Jesus, as an individual man, making himself God's equal.

Oh what a web we weave....
GINOLJC, to all.
first you still don't SEE.

PICJAG,
101G.

Truther

Just read your bible .... "WITH", the Holy Spirit, and ask him for his wiedom.

PICJAG,
101G.
I do.

We both have the baptism of the Holy Ghost, yet we see it differently.

I take the literal words and magnify them and you dismiss them.

101G

I do.

We both have the baptism of the Holy Ghost, yet we see it differently.

I take the literal words and magnify them and you dismiss them.
if you read the bible, do you understand what you're reading?

if we both have the baptism of the "SAME SPIRIT" we should be in agreement.
and lastly, if you take the bible literal, and magnify the scriptures, that's your problem, DON'T ADD TO HIS WORD.

now to stay on topic, "did God become the Last Adam?" YES. the Lord Jesus is the Last Adam, man.

lets see it in scriptures, first OT. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
here, this is speaking of the Lord Jesus, God, himself in flesh, (see Martthews 26:31). but the revelation is in the TERM, "FELLOW" here.
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

this "MAN/ADAM", is God's ... as the kjv can translate as "another" which I been saying all along, is concretely a comrade or kindred man, BINGO, and kindred man is what God is in flesh, listen, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

There is the "kindred man", KIN as in KINSman REDEEMER, who is only the Lord. and as FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth in the OT said, "concretely", yes, GOD in Flesh. for God is a Spirit, (abstract), in Flesh, he's, (Concrete), BINGO... oh this is too easy.

understand Truther, Jesus who is the ROOT, here in Rev 22:16, is the Spirit/the LORD/the Father, in FLESH, as the LAST ADAM/the Lord/the Son, which is the "OFFSPRING". oh how easy when one read "WITH" the Holy Ghost.

see how one do not have to magnify the Word of God, he do it himself in his own Word. and one can only get this type of revelation KNOWLEDGE from the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

now, secondly, in the NT. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" can you break this scripture down, or as you say, "magnify", it? I doubt it, that's why we cannot walk together. Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" this is what separate those of God from those that are not of God's WISDOM.

PICJAG.
101G.

Truther

if you read the bible, do you understand what you're reading?

if we both have the baptism of the "SAME SPIRIT" we should be in agreement.
and lastly, if you take the bible literal, and magnify the scriptures, that's your problem, DON'T ADD TO HIS WORD.

now to stay on topic, "did God become the Last Adam?" YES. the Lord Jesus is the Last Adam, man.

lets see it in scriptures, first OT. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
here, this is speaking of the Lord Jesus, God, himself in flesh, (see Martthews 26:31). but the revelation is in the TERM, "FELLOW" here.
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

this "MAN/ADAM", is God's ... as the kjv can translate as "another" which I been saying all along, is concretely a comrade or kindred man, BINGO, and kindred man is what God is in flesh, listen, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

There is the "kindred man", KIN as in KINSman REDEEMER, who is only the Lord. and as FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth in the OT said, "concretely", yes, GOD in Flesh. for God is a Spirit, (abstract), in Flesh, he's, (Concrete), BINGO... oh this is too easy.

understand Truther, Jesus who is the ROOT, here in Rev 22:16, is the Spirit/the LORD/the Father, in FLESH, as the LAST ADAM/the Lord/the Son, which is the "OFFSPRING". oh how easy when one read "WITH" the Holy Ghost.

see how one do not have to magnify the Word of God, he do it himself in his own Word. and one can only get this type of revelation KNOWLEDGE from the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

now, secondly, in the NT. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" can you break this scripture down, or as you say, "magnify", it? I doubt it, that's why we cannot walk together. Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" this is what separate those of God from those that are not of God's WISDOM.

PICJAG.
101G.
Root means Jesus was the firstborn of creation.

Offspring means creation took part in his creation.

Now you know how he was created.

Now you know what begotten means.

101G

Root means Jesus was the firstborn of creation.
ERROR, the frist resurrected from the DEAD, for he is the "FIRST" of many brethren, Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

and why is this? answer, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." do you know what "preeminence" means? lets see, it is the Greek word, G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

FIRST in "RANK". let get the understanding...... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
the term BEGINNING says it all, it's the Hebrew word, H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

BINGO, just as "GOD" is the FIRST in RANK in the OLD CREATION, the SAME "GOD" is FIRST in RANK in the NEW CREATION.

this is basic Bible study, you should know this....

Offspring means creation took part in his creation.
ERROR, OFFSPRING, simply means "ANOTHER" in creation, not a separate and distinct creation, no, don't be silly, another of the SAME "ONE".
this is too easy.

Now you know how he was created.
NOPE, now you know that he's his "OWN" ... I got to say this, he's his "OWN" man... lol, lol, lol. oh my, my, my, my. this is too good.

Now you know what begotten means.
Oh yes, I know what begotten means but do you?
lets see, scripture, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel."

do you know what "begotten" here means? or better HOW IT IS USED? ....... lol, lol, lol, my, my, my.... when will they ever learn.

now back to the topic at hand, yes, God became the Last ADAM, for there is no more Adams after him for we all are .... os should be in him... 😎

PICJAG,
101G

Truther

ERROR, the frist resurrected from the DEAD, for he is the "FIRST" of many brethren, Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

and why is this? answer, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." do you know what "preeminence" means? lets see, it is the Greek word, G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

FIRST in "RANK". let get the understanding...... Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
the term BEGINNING says it all, it's the Hebrew word, H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

BINGO, just as "GOD" is the FIRST in RANK in the OLD CREATION, the SAME "GOD" is FIRST in RANK in the NEW CREATION.

this is basic Bible study, you should know this....

ERROR, OFFSPRING, simply means "ANOTHER" in creation, not a separate and distinct creation, no, don't be silly, another of the SAME "ONE".
this is too easy.

NOPE, now you know that he's his "OWN" ... I got to say this, he's his "OWN" man... lol, lol, lol. oh my, my, my, my. this is too good.

Oh yes, I know what begotten means but do you?
lets see, scripture, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel."

do you know what "begotten" here means? or better HOW IT IS USED? ....... lol, lol, lol, my, my, my.... when will they ever learn.

now back to the topic at hand, yes, God became the Last ADAM, for there is no more Adams after him for we all are .... os should be in him... 😎

PICJAG,
101G
Jesus was begotten by Mary via the gospel?