God did not become the last Adam

101G

God is not the last Adam.

The last Adam, along with the first Adam were created persons.
if what you say is true, (which it is not), explain, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

so T, since he's the "ONLY" one with IMMORTALITY explain how is he "created?".

the ball is in your court.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

if what you say is true, (which it is not), explain, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

so T, since he's the "ONLY" one with IMMORTALITY explain how is he "created?".

the ball is in your court.

PICJAG, 101G.
Okay.

The Father, King of King and Lord of Lords is encapsulated inside the son, Jesus, bodily(Col 2:9).

Jesus, the son of the Father, becomes the Father by default.(After his resurrection from the dead).

That is how nobody can access the Father but by him.

It is impossible...

3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

101G

The Father, King of King and Lord of Lords is encapsulated inside the son, Jesus, bodily(Col 2:9).
ERROR, JESUS is the Father.
Jesus, the son of the Father, becomes the Father by default.(After his resurrection from the dead).
see above .... )smile).
That is how nobody can access the Father but by him.

It is impossible...
impossible?, Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

ERROR, JESUS is the Father.

see above .... )smile).

impossible?, Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus is the actual Father of himself?

Incest?

101G

Jesus is the actual Father of himself?

Incest?
Incest? that's CARNAL thinking, Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."
Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."
Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."
Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

see Truther, you're CARNAL "NINDED". .... Incest? ... with WHO? lol, lol, lol, oh how ignorant can one be.....

LISTEN UP, since you're CARNAL, I will speak to you carnally. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

HIS OWN ARM? so who did he, (GOD, who is a Spirit), have sex with to begot HIS, HIS, HIS, own ARM?....... LOL, LOL, LOL, see how silly that would be. always remember, Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."

so think ...... "MINDED" ....... Spiritually...... I know that's hard for you... but give it a try... ok.

PICJAG.

Truther

Incest? that's CARNAL thinking, Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."
Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."
Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."
Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

see Truther, you're CARNAL "NINDED". .... Incest? ... with WHO? lol, lol, lol, oh how ignorant can one be.....

LISTEN UP, since you're CARNAL, I will speak to you carnally. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

HIS OWN ARM? so who did he, (GOD, who is a Spirit), have sex with to begot HIS, HIS, HIS, own ARM?....... LOL, LOL, LOL, see how silly that would be. always remember, Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."

so think ...... "MINDED" ....... Spiritually...... I know that's hard for you... but give it a try... ok.

PICJAG.
You teach Jesus gave birth to himself.

You teach the son of God is really God Himself, getting Mary pregnant.

So, you teach Mary's baby was the actual Father that created a biological image of Himself.

AKA, incest.

101G

You teach Jesus gave birth to himself.

You teach the son of God is really God Himself, getting Mary pregnant.

So, you teach Mary's baby was the actual Father that created a biological image of Himself.

AKA, incest.
I have asked you not to put words in my MOUTH, this is the last time telling you. keep your assumption to yourself comcering 101G, ok.

I do not teach that God gave birth to himself, hear me good, GOD IS NOT "BORN", the BODY he came in was "BORN".

Now listen to whiat I teach, just what the BIBLE TEACH, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

understand God, CAME, or was Given in Flesh, NEVER "BORN", for no woman can birth a spirit. .. even a human spirit, which is "GIVEN by God, JESUS the LORD.... only the Flesh/Body that he, GOD, JESUS came, came, came, in was "BORN". so please note that for future reference.

PICJAG, 101G

Truther

I have asked you not to put words in my MOUTH, this is the last time telling you. keep your assumption to yourself comcering 101G, ok.

I do not teach that God gave birth to himself, hear me good, GOD IS NOT "BORN", the BODY he came in was "BORN".

Now listen to whiat I teach, just what the BIBLE TEACH, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

understand God, CAME, or was Given in Flesh, NEVER "BORN", for no woman can birth a spirit. .. even a human spirit, which is "GIVEN by God, JESUS the LORD.... only the Flesh/Body that he, GOD, JESUS came, came, came, in was "BORN". so please note that for future reference.

PICJAG, 101G
So, you teach God was not born but the man Christ Jesus was God?

Hmmmm.

Was it more like this?...

My Spirit, which art in heaven, hallowed be my name....

Truther

Now listen to whiat I teach, just what the BIBLE TEACH.....

, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: Present tense

Future tense
and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Now do you get it?

The Col 2:9 effect makes Jesus the Father by default AFTER his earthly life.

Thank me later.

101G

, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: Present tense

Future tense
and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Now do you get it?

The Col 2:9 effect makes Jesus the Father by default AFTER his earthly life.

Thank me later.
ERROR, was that not don in Matthews ... PAST TENSE, listen and LEARN,
Matthew 2:1 "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,"
Matthew 2:2 "Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."
Matthew 2:3 "When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him."
Matthew 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born."
Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,"
Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."

WHERE WAS THAT WRITTEN? Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." PAST TENSE.

now the Government shall be on his shoulders? you again ERROR, listen, again Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."
here the term "RULER", in Isaiah 9:6 is "GOVERNOR", is the Hebrew word,
H4910 מָשַׁל mashal (maw-shal') v.
to rule.
[a primitive root]
KJV: (have, make to have) dominion, governor, X indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule(-ing, -r), have power.

is this not what Matthew 2:6 states, "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."

PAST TENSE, already happen,

the term WONDERFUL in Isaiah 9:6, it means miracle WORKER,
H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

and JESUS the Lord did many miracles, for example, John 6:2 "And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased." and there are many more raising the dead, blind eyes open, deaf ears open... ect.

so again, PAST TENSE, already happen,

the term Counsellor in Isaiah 9:6, is means "COMFORTER.... "MEDIATOR", yes the ONE who is mediator.... lol.
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.

[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

First "counsel", one who gives advice, especially that given formally. in morden term counsel for the defense, or a MEDIATOR..
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
G3316 μεσίτης mesites (me-siy'-tees) n.
1. a go-between.
2. (simply) a spokesman.
3. (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor).
[from G3319]
KJV: mediator

and who is our intercessor? Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and who is that intercessor? the advocate, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

and ADVOCATE is,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

the Comforter is the HOLY Spirit right who is "GOD", as Isaiah said the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER, for he will "GUIDE, just as in the definition of H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v states, GUIDE. scripture, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

so again, PAST TENSE, already happen, my GOD, how hard can this be?
this is a DONE ... "DEAL". understand, NO DEAL, because it's already DONE..... a DONE DEAL.

see your ERROR now, we suggest you copy this for future reference.

ALL OF ISAIAH 9:6 HAS ALREADY HAPPEN,

PICJAG, 101G

Truther

ERROR, was that not don in Matthews ... PAST TENSE, listen and LEARN,
Matthew 2:1 "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,"
Matthew 2:2 "Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."
Matthew 2:3 "When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him."
Matthew 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born."
Matthew 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,"
Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."

WHERE WAS THAT WRITTEN? Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." PAST TENSE.

now the Government shall be on his shoulders? you again ERROR, listen, again Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."
here the term "RULER", in Isaiah 9:6 is "GOVERNOR", is the Hebrew word,
H4910 מָשַׁל mashal (maw-shal') v.
to rule.
[a primitive root]
KJV: (have, make to have) dominion, governor, X indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule(-ing, -r), have power.

is this not what Matthew 2:6 states, "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel."

PAST TENSE, already happen,

the term WONDERFUL in Isaiah 9:6, it means miracle WORKER,
H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh) n-m.
a miracle.
[from H6381]
KJV: marvellous thing, wonder(-ful, -fully).
Root(s): H6381

and JESUS the Lord did many miracles, for example, John 6:2 "And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased." and there are many more raising the dead, blind eyes open, deaf ears open... ect.

so again, PAST TENSE, already happen,

the term Counsellor in Isaiah 9:6, is means "COMFORTER.... "MEDIATOR", yes the ONE who is mediator.... lol.
H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.

[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

First "counsel", one who gives advice, especially that given formally. in morden term counsel for the defense, or a MEDIATOR..
1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
G3316 μεσίτης mesites (me-siy'-tees) n.
1. a go-between.
2. (simply) a spokesman.
3. (by implication) a reconciler (intercessor).
[from G3319]
KJV: mediator

and who is our intercessor? Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

and who is that intercessor? the advocate, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

and ADVOCATE is,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

the Comforter is the HOLY Spirit right who is "GOD", as Isaiah said the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER, for he will "GUIDE, just as in the definition of H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v states, GUIDE. scripture, John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

so again, PAST TENSE, already happen, my GOD, how hard can this be?
this is a DONE ... "DEAL". understand, NO DEAL, because it's already DONE..... a DONE DEAL.

see your ERROR now, we suggest you copy this for future reference.

ALL OF ISAIAH 9:6 HAS ALREADY HAPPEN,

PICJAG, 101G
Question.

Did the Governor rule His people Israel yet or is that still in the waiting?

If you say He ruled them back then, you are a preterist.

If you say He will rule, you are good to go.

So, it took the resurrection of the Governor to eventually rule with the 12 Apostles over Israel someday.

Now you know the latter part of Isaiah 9:6....

....It is still future.

National Israel(and the entire Gentile world) still rule themselves.

This is not yet fulfilled....

And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign for ever and ever!”

101G

Did the Governor rule His people Israel yet or is that still in the waiting?
Key words "HIS", people, LISTEN, and LEARN, Colossians 3:14 "And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness."
Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."
Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."

how long must we teach you before you learn anything? for the scriptures are correct, 2 Timothy 3:5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
2 Timothy 3:6 "For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,"
2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

BINGO, never able to come to the TRUTH, again we say go back and get the term "ONE" right, and the bible will become clear, and the dark glass will be removed.

see Truther, one must worship "GOD", the Lord Jesus in .... Spirit and TRUTH..... there is the Governor of your HEART. my God...

PICJAG, 101G.