God did not become the last Adam

Truther

You think this....

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Means this...

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is INDEED mine, BECAUSE AS I AM the Father, I SENT MYSELF.

101G

You think this....

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Means this...

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is INDEED mine, BECAUSE AS I AM the Father, I SENT MYSELF.
READ my LIPS, the Father and the son came... who is the First and the Last, the amalgamation of the ECHAD of the "Spirit in Glorification". my God the ignorance....... you have no clue as to what I just said.... did you, well scripture, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

so Truther, who is the WE will "COME", (concering the Lord Jesus and the Father... :unsure: ), was it not the Comforter that CAME, (one person?), yes, so who are the we that came?

listen, I'll give you a clue, Romans 8:9 ...... (smile)....... YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

READ my LIPS, the Father and the son came... who is the First and the Last, the amalgamation of the ECHAD of the "Spirit in Glorification". my God the ignorance....... you have no clue as to what I just said.... did you, well scripture, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

so Truther, who is the WE will "COME", (concering the Lord Jesus and the Father... :unsure: ), was it not the Comforter that CAME, (one person?), yes, so who are the we that came?

listen, I'll give you a clue, Romans 8:9 ...... (smile)....... YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.
Read God's lips....the Father came THROUGH the son, not as the son....

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

101G

Read God's lips....the Father came THROUGH the son, not as the son....

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
God was in Christ?, so who was the "spirit" that was in that flesh at ots birth? for, Philippians 2:6 states, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

so Truther, who was in that FLESH that is "EQUAL WITH GOD?" ....... your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

God was in Christ?, so who was the "spirit" that was in that flesh at ots birth? for, Philippians 2:6 states, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

so Truther, who was in that FLESH that is "EQUAL WITH GOD?" ....... your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yes, God was IN Christ.

Not God in God or God in Himself.

God was in someone else.

Read you Bible literally, not figuratively.

101G

Yes, God was IN Christ.

Not God in God or God in Himself.

God was in someone else.

Read you Bible literally, not figuratively.
nope read your bible literally here, and here's why, every person who come into this world have a "spirit", notice the small case "s" in spirit. now when the Lord Jesus came into this world, (in Flesh), who was the "spirit" in that flesh? because that flesh had a "spirit", again notice the small case "s" in spirit. so Truther tell us who was the "spirit" that was in that body before the HOLY "SPIRIT" desended on him at his baptism?

your answer please. this will answer the God was in CHRIST question, and not in "JESUS".... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

nope read your bible literally here, and here's why, every person who come into this world have a "spirit", notice the small case "s" in spirit. now when the Lord Jesus came into this world, (in Flesh), who was the "spirit" in that flesh? because that flesh had a "spirit", again notice the small case "s" in spirit. so Truther tell us who was the "spirit" that was in that body before the HOLY "SPIRIT" desended on him at his baptism?

your answer please. this will answer the God was in CHRIST question, and not in "JESUS".... (smile).

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus was born with a body, soul and human (s)pirit.

God never had a body, soul and human spirit.

Get literal.

101G

Jesus was born with a body, soul and human (s)pirit.
First ERROR of the DAY, Jesus is not BORN, the flesh he came in was born.

and two if it was a human "spirit", please tell us how he was made LOWER that the angels when man is alrerady there, because as I state in Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

NOW YOUR SECOND ERROR OF THE DAY,
God never had a body, soul and human spirit.
God's Soul, Isaiah 1:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah." Isaiah 1:11 "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats." Isaiah 1:12 "When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?" Isaiah 1:13 "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting." Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

well you're reproved GOD has a "Soul".
Get literal.
get educated to the Word of God.

now please explain how God made HIMSELF G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), while in that flesh body? your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

First ERROR of the DAY, Jesus is not BORN, the flesh he came in was born.

and two if it was a human "spirit", please tell us how he was made LOWER that the angels when man is alrerady there, because as I state in Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

NOW YOUR SECOND ERROR OF THE DAY,

God's Soul, Isaiah 1:10 "Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah." Isaiah 1:11 "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats." Isaiah 1:12 "When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?" Isaiah 1:13 "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting." Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

well you're reproved GOD has a "Soul".

get educated to the Word of God.

now please explain how God made HIMSELF G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), while in that flesh body? your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus' flesh, not Jesus, was born?

Go get another cup of coffee please.

Try posting logic.

Thanks.

101G

Jesus' flesh, not Jesus, was born?

Go get another cup of coffee please.

Try posting logic.

Thanks.
as said, "PROVE ME WRONG", it's just that easy.... maybe not... (smile).. lol.

so was JESUS the spirit born? yes or NO. just a simple yes or no.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

as said, "PROVE ME WRONG", it's just that easy.... maybe not... (smile).. lol.

so was JESUS the spirit born? yes or NO. just a simple yes or no.

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus was created as body, soul and human spirit.

The first Adam was created in the last Adam's likeness.

The first Adam had likewise, a body, soul and spirit.

You knew that.

101G

Jesus was created as body, soul and human spirit.
ERROR,
#1. Jesus is not created. #2. Jesus is not a human spirit, listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" no human spirit is equal with God. are ypu aware of that?

The first Adam was created in the last Adam's likeness.
in his IMAGE, for Adam was "SINLESS" when formed, didn't you know that?
The first Adam had likewise, a body, soul and spirit.
did you not read the Genesis account?
You knew that.
I know what the bible say.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

ERROR,
#1. Jesus is not created. #2. Jesus is not a human spirit, listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" no human spirit is equal with God. are ypu aware of that?

in his IMAGE, for Adam was "SINLESS" when formed, didn't you know that?

did you not read the Genesis account?

I know what the bible say.

PICJAG, 101G.
You are sort of there now.

A man, an individual man, a redo of the 1st Adam, thought it not robbery.

Just get out of your head completely, "the flesh of God thought it not robbery to be equal with the Spirit of God", etc.

101G

You are sort of there now.

A man, an individual man, a redo of the 1st Adam, thought it not robbery.

Just get out of your head completely, "the flesh of God thought it not robbery to be equal with the Spirit of God", etc.
LOL, the flesh thought NOTHING, lol, lol, lol, your flesh, your flesh, .... look .... this is not the comedy hour, flesh don't THINK. remeber, read my MOTTO below.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

LOL, the flesh thought NOTHING, lol, lol, lol, your flesh, your flesh, .... look .... this is not the comedy hour, flesh don't THINK. remeber, read my MOTTO below.

PICJAG, 101G.
I see now.

You teach God's human nature thought it not robbery to be equal with His divine nature.

Yikes!

101G

I see now.

You teach God's human nature thought it not robbery to be equal with His divine nature.

Yikes!
you have no clue what I teach, LOL, I cannot believe someone can be that Ignorant of understanding scripture. :eek: YIKES!.

well this means I will not respond to any more ignorant question, or any nonesense question... Good Day.

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

you have no clue what I teach, LOL, I cannot believe someone can be that Ignorant of understanding scripture. :eek: YIKES!.

well this means I will not respond to any more ignorant question, or any nonesense question... Good Day.

PICJAG, 101G.
Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam,.... the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God.

This is because he was sinless.

Now you finally know.

Thank Truther anytime.

101G

Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam,.... the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God.

Now you finally know.

Thank Truther anytime.
Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam
re-do? don't be silly.
the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God
HIS ... God? again don't be silly.
because..... or the cause? again don't be silly.
Now you finally know.
NOW? again, don't be silly
Thank Truther anytime.
again, don't be silly.... (smile), lol, lol, lol. I mean really silly.... :eek: YIKES!.

NEXT,

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

re-do? don't be silly.

HIS ... God? again don't be silly.

because..... or the cause? again don't be silly.

NOW? again, don't be silly

again, don't be silly.... (smile), lol, lol, lol. I mean really silly.... :eek: YIKES!.

NEXT,

PICJAG, 101G.
Why was Jesus called "the last Adam" by Paul?