God did not become the last Adam

Truther

you have no clue what I teach, LOL, I cannot believe someone can be that Ignorant of understanding scripture. :eek: YIKES!.

well this means I will not respond to any more ignorant question, or any nonesense question... Good Day.

PICJAG, 101G.
Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam,.... the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God.

This is because he was sinless.

Now you finally know.

Thank Truther anytime.

101G

Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam,.... the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God.

Now you finally know.

Thank Truther anytime.
Fact is, the redo of the 1st Adam
re-do? don't be silly.
the last Adam, thought it not robbery to be equal with his God
HIS ... God? again don't be silly.
because..... or the cause? again don't be silly.
Now you finally know.
NOW? again, don't be silly
Thank Truther anytime.
again, don't be silly.... (smile), lol, lol, lol. I mean really silly.... :eek: YIKES!.

NEXT,

PICJAG, 101G.

Truther

re-do? don't be silly.

HIS ... God? again don't be silly.

because..... or the cause? again don't be silly.

NOW? again, don't be silly

again, don't be silly.... (smile), lol, lol, lol. I mean really silly.... :eek: YIKES!.

NEXT,

PICJAG, 101G.
Why was Jesus called "the last Adam" by Paul?

Manfred

Yes.

Then God was inside Christ.

This made Christ, God, by default.(2 Cor 5:19)
God was inside Christ... What nonsense.
God was with Jesus, the Christ.
19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

This verse DOES NOT say that God was inside Christ.... what utter nonsense.

Truther

God was inside Christ... What nonsense.
God was with Jesus, the Christ.
19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

This verse DOES NOT say that God was inside Christ.... what utter nonsense.
....IN, not alongside.

Manfred

....IN, not alongside.
The verse still does not say that God was inside Christ. No matter how hard you want it to.

Try this for understanding:
5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.

Truther

The verse still does not say that God was inside Christ. No matter how hard you want it to.

Try this for understanding:
5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
Since you reject the wording of your version, try this one....

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Manfred

Since you reject the wording of your version, try this one....

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
It still does not say what you want it to say.
In Christ, God is reconciling the world to Himself is so much different than; Being in Christ, God is reconciling the world...

Perhaps you have a deep seeded need to change the meaning of scripture

Truther

It still does not say what you want it to say.
In Christ, God is reconciling the world to Himself is so much different than; Being in Christ, God is reconciling the world...

Perhaps you have a deep seeded need to change the meaning of scripture
In means inside.

God was inside Jesus Christ.

You know it says that.

Pipiripi

Hi Jesus is the second Adam. Why people stop believing what is written in the Bible?
Please just believe what is written in the Bible.

God is the Father and Jesus Christ is His Son. If they are playing role, then they are lying to their creation.

101G

Hi Jesus is the second Adam. Why people stop believing what is written in the Bible?
Please just believe what is written in the Bible.

God is the Father and Jesus Christ is His Son. If they are playing role, then they are lying to their creation.
first thanks for the reply, and Correct on the Lord Jesus being .... the Last Adam. for all who are of God is now in him.

second, may I ask, "How are you using the term Son" metaphorically, or biologically?

just to be clear on terminology and how it is being used.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG, 101G.

Pipiripi

first thanks for the reply, and Correct on the Lord Jesus being .... the Last Adam. for all who are of God is now in him.

second, may I ask, "How are you using the term Son" metaphorically, or biologically?

just to be clear on terminology and how it is being used.

thanks in advance.

PICJAG, 101G.
Hi my friend! Thanks for asking me a question. First of all, my English is very bad, because I'm not an English man.

I will describe in my thread later completely how I see Jesus Christ as the Son of God by birth, not creation.
But first I must finished my other thread that I have just begun with.