God Has A Design For His Church

RayneBeau

What is Bergolio's design for the Roman Catholic Church, since he alone has been chosen as the Roman Catholic's "Vicar of Jesus Christ" on earth?

He's a leftist, a member of the Jesuit order. His design is to make the church more leftist I am sad to say.

And you'll still obey right, regardless of what he pushes?
No. Me and many others in the church ignore the pronouncements on such things as same sex blessings. His desire to do this lies only with him, with Bishops in other parts of the world including mine who will not be participating in his nonsense. We are not automatons that follow everything this man does. It is still better being a Catholic that following your minor Christian sect.

No. Me and many others in the church ignore the pronouncements on such things as same sex blessings. His desire to do this lies only with him, with Bishops in other parts of the world including mine who will not be participating in his nonsense. We are not automatons that follow everything this man does. It is still better being a Catholic that following your minor Christian sect.
But your salvation is tied to obedience to the roman pontiff. Is your salvation at stake by not obeying your pope?

But your salvation is tied to obedience to the roman pontiff. Is your salvation at stake by not obeying your pope?
Nope. My salvation is primarily dependent on my own thought's, beliefs, and actions as I go through this life. According to you folks, I just have to believe that Jesus is the Savior and thus I do not have anything to worry about, right?

Nope. My salvation is primarily dependent on my own thought's, beliefs, and actions as I go through this life. According to you folks, I just have to believe that Jesus is the Savior and thus I do not have anything to worry about, right?
So Boniface 8th was in error? Wow, youre really going out on a limb here huh? Salvation is by Jesus alone by grace alone. You don't believe that.

Watchdog: his own savior.
Nope, I never claimed such a thing, your opinion is oof, way off. But really, you do the same. Your free will has allowed YOU to choose Christ just like I did. Our actions in life affect will affect how things turn out in the end. That's what I have read in the scriptures, did you miss that stuff?

You don't believe that.
Thanks for telling me what I believe. From here on out I will try to remember what you have said. Now, let's see how good you really are, is my favorite meal chicken or beef? For some odd reason I can't seem to remember which one it is.

The above bolded statement, says otherwise
As yours is. Tell me, did your own "thoughts" and "beliefs" bring you to Christ, or did you enter into the faith blindly? Once you started believing, did you take some sort of "actions" like joining a particular church and getting baptized? Thoughts, beliefs, and actions - everyone is responsible in part for their own salvation by doing certain things. Jesus welcomes us, we decide on whether to go to him or not.

Thanks for telling me what I believe. From here on out I will try to remember what you have said. Now, let's see how good you really are, is my favorite meal chicken or beef? For some odd reason I can't seem to remember which one it is.

No one has claimed to be mind readers. But we know what you believe and do not believe by what you have already posted. RC's post stuff, then cry foul when called on the things they post.

Are you catholic? A faithful, obedient catholic? Then i know what you believe. Also, you have been here for some time and you have TOLD us what you believe. Do i really have to guess or read your mind? If you reject catholic soteriology great, let us know when you'll be swimming the tiber.

Back