God Himself confirms His children

Our Lord's God

That same Spirit testifies to our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:16

So how about you?

Has God Himself testified to YOU that you are His child?

Or do you just lie or fake it and somehow hope that will work out for you on Judgment Day?

Gary Mac

That same Spirit testifies to our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:16

So how about you?

Has God Himself testified to YOU that you are His child?

Or do you just lie or fake it and somehow hope that will work out for you on Judgment Day?
By identification with my Father who is God, Jesus was my brother for we have the same Father. Our Father is Spirit and as with Jesus I am like Him.

I Am is such an interesting concept where most separate themselves from to be as I Am.

Our Lord's God

By identification with my Father who is God, Jesus was my brother for we have the same Father. Our Father is Spirit and as with Jesus I am like Him.

I Am is such an interesting concept where most separate themselves from to be as I Am.

How many brothers do you know? There are not very many.

Our Lord's God

Very few. I know of only a couple who is like our Father. By your replies you are one of them.

Same. The brethren know each other by the testimony which they speak out of their hearts. Those of the world speak as out of the world but those out of God speak as out of God.

Testify and proclaim the hope that is in you. The children of God are the only evidence of God in this fallen world.

Last edited:

Ignatius

Same. The brethren know each other by the testimony which they speak out of their hearts. Those of the world speak as out of the world but those out of God speak as out of God.

Testify and proclaim the hope that is in you. The children of God are the only evidence of God in this fallen world.
LMBO

Gary Mac

No it's not but your opinion of me is irrelevant but you see no problem with your judgement of me for you? You have eyes but still can't see
Not clear to you but it is to us. We are not judging you at all, what comes out from you is your own judge, all we see is what comes out from you compared to what comes out from the Father of us.

Ignatius

Not clear to you but it is to us. We are not judging you at all, what comes out from you is your own judge, all we see is what comes out from you compared to what comes out from the Father of us.
Yes you are and that's your sin not mine.