God is a "ECHAD" of one

Jewjitzu

Yes I know, but I'm not playing any games, and why are you playing IGNORANT Games, when the word of God clearly say God is a plurality H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') .. of ... H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).
You can't even address echad in Malachi 2:10, or Eccl 4:11, etc., because it destroys your argument.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one (echad) Father? Did not one (echad) God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Eccl 4:11
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one (echad) keep warm alone?

H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433
Yep, so the term is either singular or plural based on context, just like sheep 🐑, fish 🐟, and deer 🦌. Hopefully, the pictures will help you 😉.

Deut 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

Can you see how the God of Israel is translated as an exclusively singular Being, not plural. It should be translated plural if your idea is correct. Your ideology ain't correct, 101G.

and H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator,
Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Yep, nothing surprising.

this is why you cannot cont sheep... one or another one.... (smile).... :eek: YIKES! ... LOL, LOL, LOL, ... Oh my Lord, when will they LEARN.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl... admit you don't understand or are willfully ignorant that context determines the meaning of terms like elohim, shamayim, chayim, mayim, panai, sheep, fish, deer, etc.

Also, your allos argument is destroyed as well.

Rotfl... we see in Mark 12:29 and elsewhere that heis in Greek is used for echad, singularly one.

Your done here. Bye bye 👋

Obi One Kenobi

Last edited:

Open Heart

@101G
You know, you keep repeating the same old disproven points, as if repeating them will make them correct. It would be better if you would say to yourself, "Hey this guy Jewjitzu knows more about Hebrew than I do. This is really cool to learn something new." Maybe then you would learn that Elohim can be singular OR plural depending on the context, and would learn that echad means one, an undivided one.

Jewjitzu

@101G
You know, you keep repeating the same old disproven points, as if repeating them will make them correct. It would be better if you would say to yourself, "Hey this guy Jewjitzu knows more about Hebrew than I do. This is really cool to learn something new." Maybe then you would learn that Elohim can be singular OR plural depending on the context, and would learn that echad means one, an undivided one.
He doesn't address the issues I bring up.

Open Heart

He doesn't address the issues I bring up.
I don't know where you get your patience from. He doesn't actually have a conversation with you. He just repeats his same old bad reasoning over and over, putting up many sermons. I'm not sure why you bother with him, but it its fun for you, more power to ya.

Jewjitzu

I don't know where you get your patience from. He doesn't actually have a conversation with you. He just repeats his same old bad reasoning over and over, putting up many sermons. I'm not sure why you bother with him, but it its fun for you, more power to ya.
It's getting really old dealing with him. We'll see. ;)

Jewjitzu

Yes I know, but I'm not playing any games, and why are you playing IGNORANT Games, when the word of God clearly say God is a plurality H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') .. of ... H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).
So basically, you believe in gods that are clones, two gods? That's still idolatry.

Open Heart

How many times does it have to be explained to you that just like "sheep" and "fish", "Elohim" can be both singular and plural, and that you have to depend on context to know when it is which? How long before you finally say, "Son of a gun, I learned something new."

All you are really doing, sir, is repeating your same very bad arguments over and over again, accomplishing nothing. Very, very boring. Please, move on or change the subject or something.

101G

@101G
your oponion? thought so.... which don't count or is worth a hill of beans..... (smile), :eek: YIKES!.

and two, practice make perfect... boy that sounds good let me say it again, "practice makes PERFECT". ... :cool:

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

How many times does it have to be explained to you that just like "sheep" and "fish", "Elohim" can be both singular and plural, and that you have to depend on context to know when it is which? How long before you finally say, "Son of a gun, I learned something new."

All you are really doing, sir, is repeating your same very bad arguments over and over again, accomplishing nothing. Very, very boring. Please, move on or change the subject or something.
I believe he's afraid to engage straight-on. He can't, and that's why he goes down rabbit trails.

Jewjitzu

your oponion? thought so.... which don't count or is worth a hill of beans..... (smile), :eek: YIKES!.

and two, practice make perfect... boy that sounds good let me say it again, "practice makes PERFECT". ... :cool:

PICJAG, 101G.
Keep practicing 101G. You're still not there yet. ;)

101G

Well God is not sheep, or fish.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, but Spirit, now answer me this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
how many Sheep, O i sorry, How many Person is this, " and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

C. me, he who was sent.

so OH, how many fish, oh I mean person(s) is this?

your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:

Jewjitzu

Well God is not sheep, or fish.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, but Spirit, now answer me this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
how many Sheep, O i sorry, How many Person is this, " and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

C. me, he who was sent.

so OH, how many fish, oh I mean person(s) is this?

your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
This has been answered numerous times. God sent Isaiah through His will, spirit of prophecy, to Israel.

There are no capital letters in Hebrew.

101G

let us make it clear again,

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

C. me, he who was sent.

so how many fish, oh I mean person(s) is this?

your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

let us make it clear again,

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

C. me, he who was sent.

so how many fish, oh I mean person(s) is this?

your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Already answered previously. Your repost doesn't help you.