God is a "ECHAD" of one

101G

I just did. Can't you read English?
I will make it EASY for you, question who is the ME here in Isaiah Isaiah 48:16 ... who was sent

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

Or is it God himself who came?

your answer please... I hope you IGNORANTLY say is was Isaiah who was sent here in 48:16.... I cain't wait....

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

I will make it EASY for you, question who is the ME here in Isaiah Isaiah 48:16 ... who was sent

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

Or is it God himself who came?

your answer please... I hope you IGNORANTLY say is was Isaiah who was sent here in 48:16.... I cain't wait....

PICJAG, 101G.
I've answered already. Don't you understand English?

101G

I've answered already. Don't you understand English?

@Jewjitzu, well... who is the "ME" that was sent here in Isaiah Isaiah 48:16?

your answer please. can I referesh your memory, did you not say, "Yes, Isaiah was sent starting from Isaiah 6."

so do you want to stick to that answer?..... (smile)....

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

@Jewjitzu, well... who is the "ME" that was sent here in Isaiah Isaiah 48:16?

your answer please. can I referesh your memory, did you not say, "Yes, Isaiah was sent starting from Isaiah 6."

so do you want to stick to that answer?..... (smile)....

PICJAG, 101G.
The same answer as before, Isaiah. Don't you understand English? I said so in post #576 again. Are you not reading or comprehending? This why we don't want to deal with you and your games.

If you knew my answer already, it's quite ridiculous to ask me again.

Every "me" in Tanakh is not a reference to God. Do you understand that?

Last edited:

101G

The same answer as before, Isaiah. Don't you understand English?
edit per mod, listen, and WATCH the "RED". Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

well Isaiah is not from the "BEGINNING". I the ME is from the BEGINNING, so the scriptures expose you edit

Isaiah is a human man, not God. and as for God being "SENT", YES, as the ordinal Last. listen and LEARN, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.".

and what vengeance, did he take? on who or WHAT? ... answer SIN. Zechariah 3:9 "For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

fulfilled, John 1:29 "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

ONE DAY SIN WAS REMOVED.

so you're in ERROR, again, Isaiah was not from the BEGINNING, Isaiah 48:1 "Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness." Isaiah 48:2 "For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name. "Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."

fulfilled, Acts 15:18 "Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world." so who declared all od HIS works from the Beginning? ... GOD, not Isaiah, because Isaiah was not from the Beginning.

edit per mod

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewjitzu

well you just LIED according to the
Well, this a reportable offense, and has been reported.

scriptures, listen, and WATCH the "RED". Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I:
Yep, there is a break in the grammar which means a separate thought is coming.

and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
Yep, this is Isaiah.

Every "me" in Tanakh is not a reference to God. Do you understand that?

well Isaiah is not from the "BEGINNING". I the ME is from the BEGINNING, so the scriptures expose you as a LIER.
Another reportable offense.

Isdaiah is a human man, not God. and as for God being "SENT", YES, as the ordinal Last. listen and LEARN, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.".
Doesn't say God was sent.

and what vengeance, did he take? on who or WHAT? ... answer SIN. Zechariah 3:9 "For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."
Yep, He cleanses sin, not that He takes it on, Deuteronomy 32:6. God has zero sin with Him.

fulfilled, John 1:29 "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."
Highly doubtful.

ONE DAY SIN WAS REMOVED.

so you're in ERROR, again, Isaiah was not from the BEGINNING, Isaiah 48:1 "Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness." Isaiah 48:2 "For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name. "Isaiah 48:3 "I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass."
Yep.

fulfilled, Acts 15:18 "Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world." so who declared all od HIS works from the Beginning? ... GOF, not Isaiah, because Isaiah was not nfrom the Beginning.
Different context and thoughts which you are conflating.

HOW IGNORANT can one be.

PICJAG, 101G.
Rotfl...

1) So Mark 12:29, heis as echad still destroys your allos argument. Care to reply?

2) What about the context and meaning of the Hebrew term elohim? If it is a plurality as you say for the God of Israel, why isn't it translated as a plural, Gods, then? If your idea is correct it should be.

3) Why in the Greek above is the Shema translated all in the singular?

Please answer the 3 questions above if you want to continue discussions. You've been avoiding them.

Last edited:

101G

Well, this a reportable offense, and has been reported.
well report the scriptures then.... (smile).
Yep, there is a break in the grammar which means a separate thought is coming.
ERROR.
101G said:
ONE DAY SIN WAS REMOVED.

Yep.
most correct, and it was Jesus who is God, the Messiah in flesh, that removed sin. see your IGNORANT ERROR.
So Mark 12:29, heis as echad still destroys your allos argument. Care to reply?
Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:"
yes this confirm what i been saying all along,

ONE "LORD", since you don't want to use Capitalizations. so the "Lord" here in Mark, as you used is God the ordina last. see how you and some other are hypocrites. you try to use NT scriptures that you reject, but it explosed in your faces. this is the worest kiunf of deception.

so from now own the NT scriptures will be used as now and alway in your conversation, and they will contuine to reprove you and others... (smile)... :eek: YIKES!.

so you have no more an excuse over the NT scriptures,
Why in the Greek above is the Shema translated all in the singular?
INGORANT, because it's in Ordinal designations, First "Singular", and "LAST", singular...... lol, lol, oh how Ignorant they are. now listen oh Ignorant One.
Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" NOTICE, ONE LORD,

ONE:
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

see definition #2. first as in First and Last, supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

ypu see it now, NOT only is God the First he is "ALSO" the Last, plural.... lol, see oh Ignorant One the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), is a plurality of himself the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) in ordinal of FIRST and LAST, which is a plurality of ONE in TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER... (smile), :eek: YIKES,

now I'm through with you. you have been exposed by the scriptures, both OT and NT, so see you... Maybe... (smile)... lol.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

most correct, and it was Jesus who is God, the Messiah in flesh, that removed sin. see your IGNORANT ERROR.
Sorry, God doesn't take on flesh or blood. Even Jesus said this in agreement with Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5, where the Hebrew damah used for blood, physicality, and adam/man, refutes your idea.

Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:"
yes this confirm what i been saying all along,
Yep, notice the context. Theos, heis, are singular. So even the translators understood that the singular theos is the counterpart to elohim. The same idea is found in the English translations which refutes your position.

ONE "LORD", since you don't want to use Capitalizations. so the "Lord" here in Mark, as you used is God the ordina last. see how you and some other are hypocrites. you try to use NT scriptures that you reject, but it explosed in your faces. this is the worest kiunf of deception.
Why are you adding words that are not in the Shema? There are no mention of ordinals here. Your presenting false facts.

so from now own the NT scriptures will be used as now and alway in your conversation, and they will contuine to reprove you and others... (smile)... :eek: YIKES!.
You've been using them all along. I merely presented what is used from Tanakh to refute your position. It's easy.

so you have no more an excuse over the NT scriptures,
It's still garbage.

INGORANT, because it's in Ordinal designations, First "Singular", and "LAST", singular...... lol, lol, oh how Ignorant they are. now listen oh Ignorant One.
Not the Shema.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" NOTICE, ONE LORD,
Yes, singular and alone. Just like in Malachi 2:10, Eccl 4:11.

ONE:
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Yes, alone.

see definition #2. first as in First and Last, supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
Yes, He alone is Eternal.

ypu see it now, NOT only is God the First he is "ALSO" the Last, plural.... lol, see oh Ignorant One the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), is a plurality of himself the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) in ordinal of FIRST and LAST, which is a plurality of ONE in TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER... (smile), :eek: YIKES,
Then translate elohim as a plural. If you can't do that, then you're being inconsistent and your position is DOA.

now I'm through with you. you have been exposed by the scriptures, both OT and NT, so see you... Maybe... (smile)... lol.

PICJAG, 101G.
Actually, you're in the same position as before. Refuted again.

101G

Now that the Scriptures has been reported, let them SPEAK, Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:", and JESUS is Lord.

but the ERROR on so many part is they fail at to UNDERSTAND, God is a plurality of First and Last, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

ONE:
[a numeral from H258]

when people LEARN, definition #2. then Mark 12:29, and any other scripture will come into clear focus as the One God, (ONE PERSON), in a plurality of TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

so the ECHAD is establish in both the OT, and the NT.... AMEN... thank God.

Next time, the SAVIOUR, God the Christ, the LIVING SAVIOUR, our REDEEMER, JESUS/YESHUA.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

Now that the Scriptures has been reported, let them SPEAK, Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our gods is one? Lord:", and JESUS is Lord.

but the ERROR on so many part is they fail at to UNDERSTAND, God is a plurality of First and Last, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our gods is one LORD:" edited to make a point.
ONE:
[a numeral from H258]

when people LEARN, definition #2. then Mark 12:29, and any other scripture will come into clear focus as the One God, (ONE PERSON), in a plurality of TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

so the ECHAD is establish in both the OT, and the NT.... AMEN... thank God.

Next time, the SAVIOUR, God the Christ, the LIVING SAVIOUR, our REDEEMER, JESUS/YESHUA.

PICJAG, 101G.
What 101G fails to disclose is the contradiction of his position. He claims a plurality for his god, but won't translate it as gods.

He fails to focus on God being alone. Not with another. Such a shame.

101G

God the SAVIOUR,
Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things."

God is the SAVIOUR? Titus 1:4 "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."

there is that word "Lord", as in Mark 12:29... (smile), in reference to GOD, who is JESUS our Lord...... oh how sweet the scriptures are.

so JESUS is the Lord in Mark 12:29., and the ONE LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4. what a match up the OT and the NT.

PICJAG, 101G.

Jewjitzu

God the SAVIOUR,
Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things."

God is the SAVIOUR? Titus 1:4 "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."

there is that word "Lord", as in Mark 12:29... (smile), in reference to GOD, who is JESUS our Lord...... oh how sweet the scriptures are.

so JESUS is the Lord in Mark 12:29., and the ONE LORD in Deuteronomy 6:4. what a match up the OT and the NT.

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus was saved and had a savior. He also has knees of flesh and a tongue that will confess another as God as he's done before.

You can't be much of a god and lord when you bow and worship another.

YeshuaFan

Jesus was saved and had a savior. He also has knees of flesh and a tongue that will confess another as God as he's done before.

You can't be much of a god and lord when you bow and worship another.
Jesus is both Lord and God, as is the father, as both of them areYahweh! Jesus is Saviour, never sinned, so need for Himself to have one!

Open Heart

Well God is not sheep, or fish.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, but Spirit, now answer me this, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
how many Sheep, O i sorry, How many Person is this, " and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

A. the Lord God,

B. His Spirit,

C. me, he who was sent.

so OH, how many fish, oh I mean person(s) is this?

your answer please.

PICJAG, 101G.
Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto Me, hear ye this: From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I; and now the Lord GOD hath sent me, and His spirit.

It is Isaiah who is speaking. So, C, he who was sent (Isaiah)

Jewjitzu

An irrelevant point. The discussion is not about the nature of God, but rather the defintion of word. Elohim is a word, just as sheep, deer, fish are.
Yep, he says elohim is a plurality but doesn't want to translate it as such. He's inconsistent and runs away from this point as do most Christians.

Open Heart

Yep, he says elohim is a plurality but doesn't want to translate it as such. He's inconsistent and runs away from this point as do most Christians.
I feel like I am a different person on this board. I participate on another forum, and am not nerely as snarly as I am here. The reason is the difference in type of posts I have to reply to. In the other forum, the quality of thought is waaaaayy above what we find in here. I guess I just don't have the patience do deal well with people who tend to be irrational. I put up a couple posts yesterday that really were just my frustration with the lack of logic bubbling over, and now I regret that I uploaded them. With God's help, I will be more patient.

Jewjitzu

I feel like I am a different person on this board. I participate on another forum, and am not nerely as snarly as I am here. The reason is the difference in type of posts I have to reply to. In the other forum, the quality of thought is waaaaayy above what we find in here. I guess I just don't have the patience do deal well with people who tend to be irrational. I put up a couple posts yesterday that really were just my frustration with the lack of logic bubbling over, and now I regret that I uploaded them. With God's help, I will be more patient.
Don't worry. I've been banned a few times when I've gotten snarly, though I think the rules are applied inconsistently.