God is a "ECHAD" of one

Open Heart

Don't worry. I've been banned a few times when I've gotten snarly, though I think the rules are applied inconsistently.
Oh, for sure. My chief complaint with Carm is that the rules are not applied consistantly. They don't realize that when they do that, when they run an unfair board, that it reflects badly on their religion as well. So much for Christian transformation.

101G

An irrelevant point. The discussion is not about the nature of God, but rather the defintion of word. Elohim is a word, just as sheep, deer, fish are.
GINOLJC, to all.
yes sheep, and fish are irrelevant when it come to God NATURE. and yes it is about God's Nature, in TIME , PLACE, RANK, and ORDER... (smile). which you cannot understand. a simple "BIBLE" FACT, that God is the Elohim as the Ordinal FIRST, and the Ordinal LAST.

you said, I keep repeting myself, well so do you on rejecting the NT, but yet always trying to reference them... well I repeat the TRUITH from the BIBLE and reject no scripture.

then you Ignorantly said,
Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto Me, hear ye this: From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I; and now the Lord GOD hath sent me, and His spirit.

It is Isaiah who is speaking. So, C, he who was sent (Isaiah)
ERROR, it's God speaking, Isaiah obnly wrote what God gave him to ... "WRITE", so you ERROR as Jewjitzu, because you BOTH are IGNORANT of God's Holy Word.
now Isaiah was never at the BEGINNING, listen, and LERARN,
Isa 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

ME HERE IS NOT isaiah SPEAKING. it is GOD SPEAKING. Isaiah was not at the Beginning of our time when the world was created. so you and Jewjitzu are exposed by your own Tanak.... (smile). the scriuptures you both worship, rejecy uoiu both.... :eek: YIIKES! so you're reproved and rejected,
what did the Lord ... "JESUS/YESHUA"... God say in Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

so you all are, both of you REJECTS, and that's bible....... Ooop's your choice, as my motto states, "Where there is KNOWLEDGE, stay not IGNORANT". .....LOL, LOL, LOL, oh my...

so you failed at Isa 48:16 also... How IGNORANT can two be? ... Oh well....

see this is the NATURE you cannot understand. God Nature as the plurality of himself in flesh as the Ordinal First, (Spirit, Father, LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Genesis 1:1), and the Ordinal LAST, (spirit, Son, Lord, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR) of ALL THINGS, John 1:1)................ IN,
TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.... BINGO, I just Love the Word of God.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

God, the Lord, LORD, JESUS, the ECHAD,

Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

the scripture above ... it is a classic example of God's plurality as the "ANOTHER" of HIMSELF in Flesh at was to come from the OT scriptures, the Tanak, which confirm the Greek term G243 Allos, "ANOTHER". well lets examine another scripture, YES, from the Tanak, the OT scriptures,
Zech 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

here God has declared himself to come in a flesh body. and here's the revelation, the word "FELLOW". using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, Fellow here in the Hebrew can be translated as the word, "ANOTHER", just as the Greek describ it in the NT, lets see it.
FELLOW: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

BINGO, there is the Word, "ANOTHER", as Fellow can be translated as. understand, this man who is JESUS, (see Matthews 26:31, the fulfillment of this), is God in Flesh....... hello. and the second definition states, or confirm this FACT. for it stated this man is "concretely a comrade or kindred man.". lets break this down,

concretely? the spirit, God, invisable, NOW SEEN, (in the MANIFESTED flesh and blood). meaning the ORDINAL LAST, as redeemer and saviour, for this is the "kindred man", or KINSman REDEEMER, supportive scripture, Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

this term, "OFFSPRING" is this kindred man of Zech 13:7 , lets see it,
Offspring: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

THERE it is...... "KIN", as in Zech 13:7 the kindred man. YES JESUS is the "ROOT", the Ordinal FIRST, and the Offspring, the Ordinal LAST, the KINSman "REDEEMER" who saves the world. God who came in flesh, (per Isaiah 35:4)

Oh how easy it is when one is LEAD and is taught by God, the HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS himself.

the NT scriptures, and the OT scriptures Homorizie, saying the SAME THING.

and it's ONLY the IGNORANT who cannot believe.

so the NT scriptures confirms the OT scriuptures, or REVEAL what they didn't KNOW nor UNDERSTOOD in the, and UNDER the OLD...... OLD ..... VERY OLD... (smile), Covenant, that has passed away.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

GINOLJC, to all of my Jewish friends,
so those who reject the messiah because he was cut off, what a great blunder on your part. Acts 13:33 "God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee."

the fulfilling of the scripture, Psalms 2:7 "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."
Psalms 2:8 "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
"Psalms 2:9 "Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."

lets see it fulfilled again.... Revelation 2:24 "But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden." Revelation 2:25 "But that which ye have already hold fast till I come." Revelation 2:26 "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:" Revelation 2:27 "And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father." Revelation 2:28 "And I will give him the morning star." Revelation 2:29 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

well one cannot RULE if they are DEAD......... hello. Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

so, for those who reject the Christ, because of IGNORANT teachers, now you have the time to repent, and accept the truth and the Messiah, Jesus the Christ, God himself in Flesh.

Acts 13:33 "God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee." God is a "HE", one person.

yes, he God, has "FULFILLED".... oh how beautiful the scriptures are.

PICJAG, 101G.