God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

Yep, The Spirit.

Psalm 104:30
When you send your Spirit, they are created

Psalms 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

No it can't be both.

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

We don't have a "son of man" in our hearts. We have THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
We have The Father, Son, Holy Spirit dwelling in us.

When you will ever learn Johnny? The titles are dispensational - OT, YHWH as The Father of Israel; NT, Yahusha is YHWH manifested as The Son in Mediatorship and after glorification of The Son and age of NT Church, YHWH as both Father and Son dwelling in believers through Anointing as The Holy Spirit.

In Hebrew Holy Spirit means Spirit of sanctification. It's The Spirit of God sanctifying the believers. We are sealed by The Holy Spirit as a guarantee of the redemption of our bodies.
In The NT YHWH The Son manifested as A MAN.

Where to begin? Jesus said he would abide in the believer, did he not?

Exactly, He's the Holy Spirit. He's NOT A MAN. I don't have A MAN dwelling in me.

Hosea 11:9
For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you.

Indeed, by The Son all things were created.

Yep.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me,

Psalm 104:30
When you send your Spirit, they are created,

Psalm 33:6,9
6 By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
9 For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm.

Last edited:
We have The Father, Son, Holy Spirit dwelling in us.

We have 2 persons max in us.

John 14:18,20
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:23
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

You mean your twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) interpretation. I let those posted scriptures speak for themselves as is! Case closed! Jesus was ETERNAL as God the Word in John 1:1 before His Flesh was created in John 1:14! That's EXACTLY why all things could have been made/created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! He existed as God the Word before ALL things got created!

No trinity in Matt 28:19, Gen 1:26, and 1 Jn 5:7 isn't even real scripture.

Try again.
FSHS are in FACT in Matt.28:19 and we baptize in the NAME ( that 3 in one ) of God ( FSHS listed in that scripture )! The one GOD says " Us & Our " in Gen.1:26! 1 John 5:7 is scripture or else it would NOT be in ALL the different versions of the Bible! Case closed on your twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so!

Back