God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

It's before His Ascension/Glorification, THAT'S WHY. It's IRRELEVANT. FLESH can't enter Heaven.

NOW He's a Spirit: 1 Cor 15:45, 2 Cor 3:17.

The flesh profits NOTHING, it's The Spirit who gives life.

Christ is THAT SPIRIT.

Deal with it.
The Bible does NOT say flesh cannot enter heaven.
Jesus Christ was a man with a body of flesh and bone BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER His ascension.
Deal with it.

The Bible does NOT say flesh cannot enter heaven.

UHHHH.. YEAH IT DOES.

1 Corinthians 15:50
I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

JG.. wrong as always.

"Christ is A Spirit" 1 Cor 15:45

"Christ is THE Spirit" 2 Cor 3:17

Woe to those who call good, evil.
And Christ Spirit is clothed in His Immortal, Glorious, Supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body ( Luke 24:39 ) that He NEVER disposed of like JW's & you think He did when He ascended up to Heaven in Acts chapter one ( 40 days post resurrection )! Case closed! Woe to those who Twist ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those Facts!

FYY, NONE of GOD's scriptures are irrelevant! Thus Luke 24:39 ( Flesh & Bone ) NOT Flesh & Blood ( of 1 Cor.15:50 ) can in FACT enter Heaven! Case closed!

Bone has blood in it. Ever hear of bone marrow? Oh let me guess he has bones but with no blood..

Bone has blood in it. Ever hear of bone marrow? Oh let me guess he has bones but with no blood..
FYI Photine, scriptures will NEVER contradict one another! Jesus said His resurrection body is FLESH & Bone ( Luke 24:39 )! Acts chapter one shows that Flesh & Bone resurrection body ascending up to Heaven 40 days post resurrection! 1 Cor.15:50 says Flesh & Blood ( not Flesh & Bone ) can not enter God's Kingdom! Thus Jesus' Immortal, Glorious, Supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body has no Blood period! And BTW the OLD bones of humans in most graves no longer have marrow in them! Only Mortal Bones have marrow with blood in them! Case Closed!

Unbiblical, false gibberish.
FYI, Luke 24:39 in conjunction with Acts chapter 1 & 1 Cor.15:50 Proves me right and you 100% WRONG! Thus your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) remains rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted AS IS scriptures in our Bibles ( therefore Biblical and NOT unbiblical as you wrongfully stated )! Case closed!

Back