God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

Strawman. Didn't says God's name is Jesus.
Jesus has the name ABOVE every name that is named i.e. He is God.
Jesus isn't above God because he isn't God.

John 14
28You heard Me say, ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

Jesus isn't above God because he isn't God.

John 14
28You heard Me say, ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.
God ALONE has the name ABOVE every name.
Case closed.

God ALONE has the name ABOVE every name.
Case closed.

The name Jesus had he inherited from God. It was given to him by Someone greater than himself.

Hebrews 1
4So He became as far superior to the angels as the name He has inherited is excellent beyond theirs.

Jesus only become superior to the angels because of the name that was bestowed upon him. It's right there in Hebrews 1:4.

Jesus was given authority to judge and rule.

Jesus was made Lord and Messiah.

The name Jesus had he inherited from God. It was given to him by Someone greater than himself.

Hebrews 1
4So He became as far superior to the angels as the name He has inherited is excellent beyond theirs.

Jesus only become superior to the angels because of the name that was bestowed upon him. It's right there in Hebrews 1:4.

Jesus was given authority to judge and rule.

Jesus was made Lord and Messiah.
He was NOT given authority to judge and rule.
He was The Lord and Christ at conception.

God's name isn't Jesus. Jesus is a man who is a mediator between man and God.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

Your idolatry has blinded you. If you don't understand this fundamental, scriptural, reality you've completely missed the point.
Jesus is a fake name and whoever calls Him by that name is not saved. Jesus is based on corruption of scriptures just as Yahuah/YHWH is replaced by 'Kurios' (Lord).

"Yahusha' is His real Name which means 'Yahuah is Salvation'. This Name is based on ancient Paleo Hebrew and DSS scrolls without Masoretic vowel pointing.

This is the name of Joshua from Dead Sea scroll
Plate 1092 Frag 3 B-498970

Hebrew reads from right to left

It’s Ya Ha uu sha where the ayin is silent in the consonant sound of the shin as sha

KJV uses the name “Jesus” for Joshua in Hebrews 4:8 and also Acts 7:45

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Acts 7:45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

The translators knew that if they translated Yahusha name to Iesus in Greek it should be translated to Jesus in English

This is proof that His name is Yahusha. There was no letter j until the 17th century. You may verify it with the scripture from Mathew 1:1

1 The booke of the generation of Iesus Christ, the sonne of Dauid, the sonne of Abraham.

The 1611 copy link given below

Once letter j was invented they replaced the ‘I’ with a ‘J’

Name’s don’t translate, they transliterate. Yahusha name should remain pronounced as Yahusha in any language.

No student of the Bible will sit mum on translators'folly. Most likely the original NT was penned by Jewish apostles in Hebrew/Aramaic and later translated into Greek which was corrupted in course of time with falsification of the Name of God and Messiah. The original manuscripts are lost but God leads His people to the truth. Even Aramaic Peshitta is a translation but much earlier than present Greek manuscripts.

No wonder, so many Theological schools coexist in Christendom because of confusions.

Yahusha Messiah said ' You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free'. He also said 'The Holy Spirit will lead you to all truth' Despite the corruption in texts, the same will lead you to truth through the Holy Spirit of God.

There are some Trinitarians who believe God's Name is Father, Son and The Holy Spirit. Such a delusion! They have lost their common sense.

He was NOT given authority to judge and rule.
He was The Lord and Christ at conception.
He wasn't Lord in conception but Yahuah. 'Lord' (Kurios) is corruption in later Greek texts and it's essential that you are lead by the Spirit of God. This is a generic title common to all heathen religions and it strips off Deity from Messiah. It triggers different schools of Theology including Trinitarianism and Unitarianism.

Acts 2:36

ܫܪܝܪܐܝܬ ܗܟܝܠ ܢܕܥ ܟܠܗ ܒܝܬ ܝܣܪܝܠ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܡܫܝܚܐ ܥܒܕܗ ܐܠܗܐ ܠܗܢܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܕܐܢܬܘܢ ܙܩܦܬܘܢ
36 Now then, truly, let all The House of IysraIyl {Israel} know, that Alaha {God} has made this Eshu {Yeshua}, MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} and Meshikha {The Anointed One}, whom you crucified!”

God, Who is invisible Spirit can't interact with creation. He is in another dimension which is off limits to creation. Yahusha Messiah His visible face is both Yahuah and Messiah. It's through His Mediatorship that He transitions from God as invisible Spirit to being in visible form of Man to be The Father of eternity as prophesied by Isaiah 9:6 and fulfilled in Rev 21:3-7.

If you ask me, Yahusha Messiah is both as Invisible God as well as visible form of God as a Man. He is not a created being! It's the love of God that for the sake of His elect He bowed down the heavens. It's the message of love and not for establishing different schools of Theology.

FYI the true born again Christian readers can CLEARLY see that your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) is null & void! Jesus is BOTH ( or God-Man ) fully God the Word of John 1:1 and Fully human as a Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! He had to be FULLY Human ( Not just in the form of or not REALLY human ) in order to take care of All the Worlds SINS by shedding fully human Sin free Blood on the Cross! Case closed! 2 Tim. 3:16 rebukes your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of all the scriptures that I posted in all of my scriptural responses! Case closed!
There is no Christianity in the Bible but twisted version of what really Christian means.

You are trying to teach a false gospel which never saved. I didn't deny He came in likeness of men. I deny He is Godman which you preach! Just go over to my previous posts.

He came in our likeness of sinful flesh but not exactness. We have indwelling sin in our flesh whereas He didn't have He didn't have a Body from Mary (from the dust of the earth).

His Body was transcripted by The Spirit - 1John 5:8. In His Bodily form, He was Equal WITH God (Phil 2:6) but didn't hold on to His reputation as He came as Servant Israel.

All are not servants of God but only those who are in covenant as /Jacob Israel was. He came to represent Israel and Mediate for Israel - Not Christianity!

He came as The promised SEED of Abraham. Hence, He is The Kinsman Redeemer:

Heb 2:
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Yes, for a little while He took on mortality by being animated by the breath of Adam. His Body was not corruptible. On the stake, He gave up His temporal breath but His Body didn't see corruption like any other man.

What you don't understand that He didn't die a second death which was upon Adam and all his descendants. He only died the first death and having risen from the dead, gives hope for His elect even though they had the sentence of 2nd death in Adam.

Without knowing the OT, you can't even understand the NT as both old and new were made with the two houses of Israel. Christianity is nowhere in scriptures (Heb 8:8-12).

In Bodily form of a Man, He was the equal share of God as The Father. But in His Mediatorship He was made subject to The Father (invisible God). Yahusha Messiah can be God only in Bodily form which you reject. There is no Godman in scriptures. It's Man Yahusha Messiah (Yahuah our Saviour and Mediator).

He wasn't Lord in conception but Yahuah. 'Lord' (Kurios) is corruption in later Greek texts and it's essential that you are lead by the Spirit of God. This is a generic title common to all heathen religions and it strips off Deity from Messiah. It triggers different schools of Theology including Trinitarianism and Unitarianism.

Acts 2:36

ܫܪܝܪܐܝܬ ܗܟܝܠ ܢܕܥ ܟܠܗ ܒܝܬ ܝܣܪܝܠ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܡܫܝܚܐ ܥܒܕܗ ܐܠܗܐ ܠܗܢܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܕܐܢܬܘܢ ܙܩܦܬܘܢ
36 Now then, truly, let all The House of IysraIyl {Israel} know, that Alaha {God} has made this Eshu {Yeshua}, MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} and Meshikha {The Anointed One}, whom you crucified!”

God, Who is invisible Spirit can't interact with creation. He is in another dimension which is off limits to creation. Yahusha Messiah His visible face is both Yahuah and Messiah. It's through His Mediatorship that He transitions from God as invisible Spirit to being in visible form of Man to be The Father of eternity as prophesied by Isaiah 9:6 and fulfilled in Rev 21:3-7.

If you ask me, Yahusha Messiah is both as Invisible God as well as visible form of God as a Man. He is not a created being! It's the love of God that for the sake of His elect He bowed down the heavens. It's the message of love and not for establishing different schools of Theology.
Luke 2:11 says He was The Lord at birth.

John 5
22Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son,

1 Corinthians 15
25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.

Yes. He was made Lord and Messiah when he was born, not before. That's a starting point.
A baby straight from the womb was made The Lord and Christ????
Where do we see this in Scripture???
BTW He was Elizebeth's Lord BEFORE He was born. Luke 1:43.
Committed all judgement to The Son??? It is God who will judge all men at the end.

No. Mary was not the "mother" of her unborn son. The statement of Elizabeth was prophetic, only anticipating Mary as the mother of Jesus. A mother is a woman in relation to her living child or children, not her unborn foetus.

A baby straight from the womb was made The Lord and Christ????
Where do we see this in Scripture???
Luke 2
11Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

Elizabeth was aware of who Jesus was going to be in the future.

Committed all judgement to The Son??? It is God who will judge all men at the end.

Take it up with God. He loves Jesus and trusts Jesus with sound and righteous judgement. Remember, Jesus the man is a mediator between God and man.

Luke 2
11Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

Elizabeth was aware of who Jesus was going to be in the future.

Take it up with God. He loves Jesus and trusts Jesus with sound and righteous judgement. Remember, Jesus the man is a mediator between God and man.
IOW Jesus was ALREADY The Lord and Christ at birth.
Elizibeth said MY Lord; she did NOT say my future Lord.
Another asinine Running statement.

No. Mary was not the "mother" of her unborn son. The statement of Elizabeth was prophetic, only anticipating Mary as the mother of Jesus. A mother is a woman in relation to her living child or children, not her unborn foetus.
Jesus was in the womb of Mary when Elizabeth acknowledged Jesus as her Lord.
NOTHING prophetic concerning her confession.
Jesus was ALREADY the unborn Lord of ALL.

Jesus was in the womb of Mary when Elizabeth acknowledged Jesus as her Lord.
NOTHING prophetic concerning her confession.
Jesus was ALREADY the unborn Lord of ALL.
You're not reading the words correctly. Elizabeth said "mother of my Lord." A woman is not a mother until her child is born.

IOW Jesus was ALREADY The Lord and Christ at birth.
Elizibeth said MY Lord; she did NOT say my future Lord.
Another asinine Running statement.

You’re creating a distraction so let’s get back to the point. The point is that Jesus was made Lord and Christ by God. God did it, not Jesus.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”

You’re creating a distraction so let’s get back to the point. The point is that Jesus was made Lord and Christ by God. God did it, not Jesus.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”
Jesus was The Lord and Christ at conception.
So a tiny embryo was The Lord and Christ. Jesus was The Lord and Christ LONG before Acts 2:36.
Case closed.

So a tiny embryo was The Lord and Christ. Jesus was The Lord and Christ LONG before Acts 2:36.
Case closed.

At this point I don’t care what you believe as long as it’s clear you know that Jesus was made Lord and Christ by his Father and God. If you’re in agreement with that, I’ll take it.

Case closed.
No. Jesus was not made the "Messiah" until everything had been completed. Only then could the Holy Spirit be given out freely through the forgiveness of sins. He was however "Lord" from birth.

A tiny embryo was just .... a tiny embryo, even if according to you (but wrongly), invested with the plenary glory of God.

Back