God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

Luke 2:11 says He was The Lord at birth.
That's English translation from corrupted Greek later manuscripts. Lord is Yahuah in ancient texts.

You must go beyond these modern Greek manuscripts to learn the truth. First of all true gospel must be acknowledged. True gospel must contain Abraham and His SEED Messiah. Jews can't claim to be the children of Abraham if they don't believe in Messiah. Christianity can't proclaim Christ in lip service apart from being promised children of Abraham, father of faith.

If anyone excludes either Abraham or Messiah then that one believes in a false gospel.

If we understand the true gospel then we understand that God's prophetic clock hovers hovers only over Israel and not outside of it.

If we are part of Israel then we can understand what Apostle Paul says in scriptures like 1Cor 10:

1 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brothers, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea,

It's quite evident that:

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord (Adon) sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

So, our Messiah sprang out of the tribe of Yahuah (Judah). He wasn't a Greek Messiah called Jesus - again corrupted name. He was a Jew!

Christianity has taught a false gospel with variants in theology. Look out to come out of it before too late. Time is very short.

Last edited:
FYI the true born again Christian readers can CLEARLY see that your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) is null & void! Jesus is BOTH ( or God-Man ) fully God the Word of John 1:1 and Fully human as a Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! He had to be FULLY Human ( Not just in the form of or not REALLY human ) in order to take care of All the Worlds SINS by shedding fully human Sin free Blood on the Cross! Case closed! 2 Tim. 3:16 rebukes your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of all the scriptures that I posted in all of my scriptural responses! Case closed!
There is no god-man in scriptures. You can't quote 2Pet 3:16 at point blank. It's in a particular context. I agree with 2 Pet 3:16 and also 2 Tim 3:16. But those scriptures don't prove your godman.

How do you explain Deity of Yahusha Messiah? Let's hear your explanation.

Just godman won't do. But really explain how He is God and then Man..

No. Jesus was not made the "Messiah" until everything had been completed. Only then could the Holy Spirit be given out freely through the forgiveness of sins. He was however "Lord" from birth.

A tiny embryo was just .... a tiny embryo, even if according to you (but wrongly), invested with the plenary glory of God.
He was also The Messiah at birth as well as God with us, The Son of God, The King of Israel, The LORD of lords, The Savior of the world, The KING of kings and MANY other titles.

That's English translation from corrupted Greek later manuscripts. Lord is Yahuah in ancient texts.

You must go beyond these modern Greek manuscripts to learn the truth. First of all true gospel must be acknowledged. True gospel must contain Abraham and His SEED Messiah. Jews can't claim to be the children of Abraham if they don't believe in Messiah. Christianity can't proclaim Christ in lip service apart from being promised children of Abraham, father of faith.

If anyone excludes either Abraham or Messiah then that one believes in a false gospel.

If we understand the true gospel then we understand that God's prophetic clock hovers hovers only over Israel and not outside of it.

If we are part of Israel then we can understand what Apostle Paul says in scriptures like 1Cor 10:

1 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brothers, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea,

It's quite evident that:

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord (Adon) sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

So, our Messiah sprang out of the tribe of Yahuah (Judah). He wasn't a Greek Messiah called Jesus - again corrupted name. He was a Jew!

Christianity has taught a false gospel with variants in theology. Look out to come out of it before too late. Time is very short.
He is The Messiah(Christ) called Jesus in English.

He was also The Messiah at birth as well as God with us, The Son of God, The King of Israel, The LORD of lords, The Savior of the world, The KING of kings and MANY other titles.
He was not formally declared to be the Messiah until his resurrection Rom 1:4, although he had the aforesaid titles at birth.

Titus 3:5 "he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit."

He was not formally declared to be the Messiah until his resurrection Rom 1:4, although he had the aforesaid titles at birth.

Titus 3:5 "he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit."
The fact remains He was The Messiah at birth.

The fact remains He was The Messiah at birth.
The fact remains he didn't save anyone at birth, so it was, as I pointed out, a title or rather office held in abeyance until its fulfilment on the cross, and God's declaration. For "Messiah" is an office of mediatorship.

The fact remains he didn't save anyone at birth, so it was, as I pointed out, a title or rather office held in abeyance until its fulfilment on the cross, and God's declaration. For "Messiah" is an office of mediatorship.
After His resurrection Jesus Christ was openly declared, proclaimed, announced what He had ALWAYS been: The Lord, The Messiah, God with us, The King of Israel, The Son of God, The KING of kings, and many more.

After His resurrection Jesus Christ was openly declared, proclaimed, announced what He had ALWAYS been: The Lord, The Messiah, God with us, The King of Israel, The Son of God, The KING of kings, and many more.
It is true that Jesus exhibited all the qualities of the Messiah during his life, and by his life, saved the lost sheep of Israel. But just think - then came the fulfilment of the prophecy of Zechariah:

Zec 13:7

"Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

When this happened, his movement would probably have died out, had he not been resurrected. Thus it was by his resurrection that God declared him to be the Son of God with power (Rom 1:4).

Last edited:
It is true that Jesus exhibited all the qualities of the Messiah during his life, and by his life, saved the lost sheep of Israel. But just think - then came the fulfilment of the prophecy of Zechariah:

Zec 13:7

"Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

When this happened, his movement would probably have died out, had he not been resurrected. Thus it was by his resurrection that God declared him to be the Son of God with power (Rom 1:4).
Declared to be who He was at birth: The Son of God.

There is no god-man in scriptures. You can't quote 2Pet 3:16 at point blank. It's in a particular context. I agree with 2 Pet 3:16 and also 2 Tim 3:16. But those scriptures don't prove your godman.

How do you explain Deity of Yahusha Messiah? Let's hear your explanation.

Just godman won't do. But really explain how He is God and then Man..
FYI again the WORD " Was God " in John 1:1, and the God the Word " Became FLESH " as the Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus the CORRECT Conclusions is in FACT God-Man since God can NEVER cease to still be God even when He becomes a Man called Jesus! Case closed! Jesus Christ is BOTH fully God and fully human as a Man ( God the Word in the Flesh as John 1:1+14 clearly teaches - or God-Man )!

There is no Christianity in the Bible but twisted version of what really Christian means.

You are trying to teach a false gospel which never saved. I didn't deny He came in likeness of men. I deny He is Godman which you preach! Just go over to my previous posts.

He came in our likeness of sinful flesh but not exactness. We have indwelling sin in our flesh whereas He didn't have He didn't have a Body from Mary (from the dust of the earth).

His Body was transcripted by The Spirit - 1John 5:8. In His Bodily form, He was Equal WITH God (Phil 2:6) but didn't hold on to His reputation as He came as Servant Israel.

All are not servants of God but only those who are in covenant as /Jacob Israel was. He came to represent Israel and Mediate for Israel - Not Christianity!

He came as The promised SEED of Abraham. Hence, He is The Kinsman Redeemer:

Heb 2:
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Yes, for a little while He took on mortality by being animated by the breath of Adam. His Body was not corruptible. On the stake, He gave up His temporal breath but His Body didn't see corruption like any other man.

What you don't understand that He didn't die a second death which was upon Adam and all his descendants. He only died the first death and having risen from the dead, gives hope for His elect even though they had the sentence of 2nd death in Adam.

Without knowing the OT, you can't even understand the NT as both old and new were made with the two houses of Israel. Christianity is nowhere in scriptures (Heb 8:8-12).

In Bodily form of a Man, He was the equal share of God as The Father. But in His Mediatorship He was made subject to The Father (invisible God). Yahusha Messiah can be God only in Bodily form which you reject. There is no Godman in scriptures. It's Man Yahusha Messiah (Yahuah our Saviour and Mediator).
FYI again, Jesus Christ was Fully human as a Man ( as well as fully God the Word ) or else His shed Blood ( which had to be Sin free human blood ) would NEVER atone for the SINS of the World! Case closed! You are Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) the REAL Truth of those scriptures that I correctly posted!

FYI again the WORD " Was God " in John 1:1, and the God the Word " Became FLESH " as the Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus the CORRECT Conclusions is in FACT God-Man since God can NEVER cease to still be God even when He becomes a Man called Jesus! Case closed! Jesus Christ is BOTH fully God and fully human as a Man ( God the Word in the Flesh as John 1:1+14 clearly teaches - or God-Man )!
Your understanding is false!

The WORD wasn't a distinct Person as God in John 1:1. That's the error of Trinitarianism. Since the beginning of creation, God has two realities - as Transcendent and in Immanent creation. The WORD is in created realm. God Transcendent is inaccessible and has no form, no voice. What the prophets and the fathers in the OT witnessed only to The WORD who prefigured Yahusha Messiah in Theophanies and all Anthromorphism.

Yahuah appeared to them in front of a Man. Moses even testifies to Yahuah being a Man of War in Exod 4:22.

In fact, Adam was created in His image and likeness as man.

Rom 5: 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the FIGURE of him that was to come.

'Figure' according to LXX Greek dictionary is from Hebrew word translated in English as 'IMAGE' as in Gen 1:26 (Gr: Tupos, Heb: Tselem).

That's the reason Apostle Paul says in Col 1:15 that 'He is the FIRSTBORN over all creation.

All things were created in Him and through Him and for Him. In Him all things hold together.

The WORD was still Spirit- prefiguring the form of Man in OT based on Whom Adam was created in His image.

The same was made flesh in fulfillment - Tabernacled in midst of Israel as Immanuel - God with us.

We have now God in human form permanently where no one distinguish between God and Man. You take away His Body, then there is no recognition of Him being God.

He is the face of The Transcendent Father:

John 14:
8 Philip said to Him, “Master, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

9 יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

His sinlessness or holiness depict characteristics of transcendent God. That's why His birth was entirely Supernatural with His Body prepared in heaven.

We have two witnesses of The Spirit: Outward witness of Him being Come in flesh and inward witness within His Body which was Spirit transcripted Body:

1John 5:
6 This is the One that came by water and blood: יהושע Messiah, not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the Truth.

7 (And) there are three who bear witness:

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

V6 is outside witness and v7-8 is inward witness.

Again, there is no Godman in scripture. It's your rebellion over scriptures that you bring your false Theology.

1John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we saw, and our hands touched, concerning the Word of life.

This is the witness of the Apostles.

Your understanding is false!

The WORD wasn't a distinct Person as God in John 1:1. That's the error of Trinitarianism. Since the beginning of creation, God has two realities - as Transcendent and in Immanent creation. The WORD is in created realm. God Transcendent is inaccessible and has no form, no voice. What the prophets and the fathers in the OT witnessed only to The WORD who prefigured Yahusha Messiah in Theophanies and all Anthromorphism.

Yahuah appeared to them in front of a Man. Moses even testifies to Yahuah being a Man of War in Exod 4:22.

In fact, Adam was created in His image and likeness as man.

Rom 5: 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the FIGURE of him that was to come.

'Figure' according to LXX Greek dictionary is from Hebrew word translated in English as 'IMAGE' as in Gen 1:26 (Gr: Tupos, Heb: Tselem).

That's the reason Apostle Paul says in Col 1:15 that 'He is the FIRSTBORN over all creation.

All things were created in Him and through Him and for Him. In Him all things hold together.

The WORD was still Spirit- prefiguring the form of Man in OT based on Whom Adam was created in His image.

The same was made flesh in fulfillment - Tabernacled in midst of Israel as Immanuel - God with us.

We have now God in human form permanently where no one distinguish between God and Man. You take away His Body, then there is no recognition of Him being God.

He is the face of The Transcendent Father:

John 14:
8 Philip said to Him, “Master, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”

9 יהושע said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father, and how do you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

His sinlessness or holiness depict characteristics of transcendent God. That's why His birth was entirely Supernatural with His Body prepared in heaven.

We have two witnesses of The Spirit: Outward witness of Him being Come in flesh and inward witness within His Body which was Spirit transcripted Body:

1John 5:
6 This is the One that came by water and blood: יהושע Messiah, not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the Truth.

7 (And) there are three who bear witness:

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

V6 is outside witness and v7-8 is inward witness.

Again, there is no Godman in scripture. It's your rebellion over scriptures that you bring your false Theology.

1John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we saw, and our hands touched, concerning the Word of life.

This is the witness of the Apostles.
FYI again it is your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that is False and NOT my Correct view as per Gen.1:26 ; Exodus 3:14 ; Isaiah 9:6 ; Matt.28:19 ; John 1:1-14 & 8:58 ; Col.1:16 ; Heb.1:6+8 and Rev.19:13 & 21:6+7! All these posted scriptures in this CORRECT response of mine totally REBUKES your twisted view as per 2 Tim.3:16! The One GOD is a Trinity ( FSHS ) and the case is closed on your twisted view!

NO, He is a PERSON.

In order for a being to exist, that being must have substance. A memory or feeling must rely on a being in order to exist, but it doesn't exist like a being or person does. Judeo-Christian faith has held that God is an incorporeal (not flesh/blood or physical material) being.

The context of JOHN 4:24 clearly involves Jesus talking about the Father in relation to worship and God as Spirit.

It's like your God has no reality other than like a memory or something. Your God is like a mind that has no substance.

Yes The Person of The Holy Spirit is same virtus Spirationis, just as The Person of The Father ,and likewise The Person of The Son is virtus Spirationis.

It seems anti Trinitarians and some Trinitarians alike think that there is some either, or to be determined here. It isn't. Anti Trinitarians, There is no need to deny a plurality in the Supposita in order to affirm God is a spirit ,and Trinitarians, neither is there a need to deny that Every Divine Person by Himself is simple form of Spirit in order to affirm that The Father The Son The Holy Spirit are Three distinct Persons.

.......Alan

Whether you realize it or not Alan, your concept of "virtus spirationis" is of an impersonal substance wherein multiple personalities or actors participate.

In order for a being to exist, that being must have substance. A memory or feeling must rely on a being in order to exist, but it doesn't exist like a being or person does. Judeo-Christian faith has held that God is an incorporeal (not flesh/blood or physical material) being.

The context of JOHN 4:24 clearly involves Jesus talking about the Father in relation to worship and God as Spirit.

It's like your God has no reality other than like a memory or something. Your God is like a mind that has no substance.
God is A Spirit, a living Being.

God is one.

Yeah so? I believe that. However, Messiah didn't send Himself. He doesn't talk to Himself. Like you believe.

It's either binity or trinity. Up to you.

John 16:32
“A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Last edited:
Back