God is Alone in the singular - no Trinity

Did Jesus ride a donkey and camel? ;)

Jesus rode on a donkey to His place of birth and also as King on the way to Jerusalem. But Jews were to blind to recognize Him as the scripture had prophesied. Zechariah 9:9: "... your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey."

Your fake Jesus? No thanks.

I know the real one.
So you think. Ask God to remove the scales from your eyes. No access to the Father but through Him.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. .. John 14:6​

Jewjitzju said:
Did Jesus ride a donkey and camel? ;)

Spokenword said:
Jesus rode on a donkey to His place of birth and also as King on the way to Jerusalem. But Jews were to blind to recognize Him as the scripture had prophesied. Zechariah 9:9: "... your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey."
We already know Jesus didn't fulfill Zech 9:9-10.

Maybe have Jesus count some hairs. ;)

Btw, when you post, make sure you press reply otherwise I need to fix the embedded codes to reply. ;)

So you think. Ask God to remove the scales from your eyes. No access to the Father but through Him.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. .. John 14:6​

Yeah the real one said that not your fake Jesus.

Jewjitzju said:
We already know Jesus didn't fulfill Zech 9:9-10.
Spokenword said:
What makes you think That scripture was not fulfilled by Jesus. Explain yourself.
You're doing it again embedding your comments in mine, so I have to fix it to correct. I'm not going to correct your mistakes going forward.

v9 is connected to 10. Both must be fulfilled.

The NT states Jesus rode two animals mistakenly. Too bad. We've been over this.

You're doing it again embedding your comments in mine, so I have to fix it to correct. I'm not going to correct your mistakes going forward.

v9 is connected to 10. Both must be fulfilled.

The NT states Jesus rode two animals mistakenly. Too bad. We've been over this.
What makes you think that both were not fulfilled?

I asked you to do a Hebrew analysis on Neh 9:6. Put up or shut up.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.
This ranks as the most useless post you have ever posted. I told you to put your words in my mouth so I could see what you're looking for in a "Hebrew" analysis. Put up or shut up...I have no clue what you want.

This ranks as the most useless post you have ever posted. I told you to put your words in my mouth so I could see what you're looking for in a "Hebrew" analysis.
This is what you said to "Our Lord's God", 'Since you don't know Hebrew, and you've demonstrated that fact, I respectfully doubt that you know what you're talking about or even alluding to. Perhaps you could cite a verse, and let me examine the grammar.'

We're waiting...

Put up or shut up...I have no clue what you want.
I want you to analyze the Hebrew in Neh 9:6. Tell me what it says per the grammar. I gave you a link to the Hebrew to help you.

You're very fast to say " Our Lord's God" doesn't know Hebrew, but YOU can't back yourself up.

Put up or shut up, tbeachhead.

Last edited:
This is what you said to "Our Lord's God", 'Since you don't know Hebrew, and you've demonstrated that fact, I respectfully doubt that you know what you're talking about or even alluding to. Perhaps you could cite a verse, and let me examine the grammar.'

We're waiting...

I want you to analyze the Hebrew in Neh 9:6. Tell me what it says per the grammar. I gave you a link to the Hebrew to help you.

You're very fast to say " Our Lord's God" doesn't know Hebrew, but YOU can't back yourself up.

Put up or shut up, tbeachhead.
You posted the Biblehub Hebrew analysis page...and you are telling me to put up or shut up...

What do you want me to do further? Do you want me to parse each word, as has already been done? Translate each word, as has already been done?

Or are you suggesting that "OLG" knows Hebrew? You know the limits of my Hebrew, and I've made no claims to expertise, but to recognize another's obvious ignorance and invention.

Tell me word for word what you want in an "analysis" to meet your standards....I can repeat what the page you cited says, and serve no purpose at all, or you can stop playing coy and tell me what point you're attempting to make that is going way over the green monster...Put up or SHUT UP, because you're wasting everyone's time.

This is the second most useless post you've posted. The predecessor was beyond belief. Maybe you're saying I have no right to call out another's ignorance when my own ignorance is so evident?

I don't denigrate the tools that are out there, and I rely on these tools for my analysis. I do not make things up...and that is a significant contrast to OLG's claims.

Last edited:
You posted the Biblehub Hebrew analysis page...and you are telling me to put up or shut up...
I gave you the link to help you out.

What do you want me to do further? Do you want me to parse each word, as has already been done? Translate each word, as has already been done?
What are the words telling you? What does the Hebrew for "alone" tell you tbeachhead? What about the Hebrew for "you"? What about the name YHWH?

Put it all together, tbeachhead. What are you being taught?

Or are you suggesting that "OLG" knows Hebrew? You know the limits of my Hebrew, and I've made no claims to expertise, but to recognize another's obvious ignorance and invention.
Then don't jump all over "Our Lord's God".

Tell me word for word what you want in an "analysis" to meet your standards....I can repeat what the page you cited says, and serve no purpose at all, or you can stop playing coy and tell me what point you're attempting to make that is going way over the green monster...Put up or SHUT UP, because you're wasting everyone's time.
You claimed you were going to analyze any verse OLG wanted. But you can't analyze Neh 9:6?

This is the second most useless post you've posted.
Only because your posts are the most useless.

The predecessor was beyond belief. Maybe you're saying I have no right to call out another's ignorance when my own ignorance is so evident?
That's part of it. What was he ignorant of? You should apologize to him for your own ignorance.

I don't denigrate the tools that are out there, and I rely on these tools for my analysis. I do not make things up...and that is a significant contrast to OLG's claims.
See above.

Last edited:
Back