God said "Apology not accepted"

5wize

Why would god not accept merely a sincere apology? He's omniscient, he would know if it was sincere. Why did he have to go and kill somebody for it?

Authentic Nouveau

Why would god not accept merely a sincere apology? He's omniscient, he would know if it was sincere. Why did he have to go and kill somebody for it?
"Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins"

"The wages of sin is death"

Even further, you can beg for forgiveness but atheists can't forgive so it means they are totally disqualified from being forgiven.

Bob Carabbio

SIN is not cleansed by anything other than BLOOD.

Your "Sincere apology" doesn't mean SPIT, since God already knows your heart, and it's duplicity. The BLOOD of livestock in the Old TEstament didn't "CLEANSE anything, but did provide a temporary "Covering" for Israel's constant SIN. The Blood of JESUS, on the other hand - since it IS the blood of a sinless HUMAN, CLeanses from SIN, and makes the one moving in FAITH, PERFECT in the sight of God. (Isa 53).

5wize

SIN is not cleansed by anything other than BLOOD.

Your "Sincere apology" doesn't mean SPIT, since God already knows your heart, and it's duplicity. The BLOOD of livestock in the Old TEstament didn't "CLEANSE anything, but did provide a temporary "Covering" for Israel's constant SIN. The Blood of JESUS, on the other hand - since it IS the blood of a sinless HUMAN, CLeanses from SIN, and makes the one moving in FAITH, PERFECT in the sight of God. (Isa 53).
God's rules?

5wize

"Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins"

"The wages of sin is death"

Even further, you can beg for forgiveness but atheists can't forgive so it means they are totally disqualified from being forgiven.
The wages of sin is Jesus's death or mine? That just got confusing.

Authentic Nouveau

Reminder to lurkers. Atheists cry unfair. The same who abort innocent babies who sacrifice their lives for the sins of the parents.

Innocent babies are not granted an option to opt out of dying.

5wize

Reminder to lurkers. Atheists cry unfair. The same who abort innocent babies who sacrifice their lives for the sins of the parents.

I didn't think Christians thought anybody was innocent. Christianity just got confusing again.

5wize

I didn't think Christians thought anybody was innocent. Christianity just got confusing again.
Atheeist apologist play the confused card.
Care to attempt a serious response to the the conundrum then? I'm more than curious as to how you apologize for that Christian truth and stick the landing somehow.
You sound stumped.

5wize

OF course. The CREATOR gets to make the rules, not the "Creation".
But His are pretty crazy then right? I mean from a common sense point of view. Nobody we know would think that having somebody killed would absolve us of anything right?