God vs Human Rights

Whatsisface

It would be kinda hard to find a truth of the universe inside of atheism.
Well, science has discovered more about the universe than anything else, and nowhere in all of that science have we found anything that can't occur naturally, or any God.
They even think 'consensus' means truth.
A lot think that on the Christian side too, but what counts are the reasons for the consensus.
Blind leading the blind discovering subjective opinion.
Your whole post is just shallow generalisations with no attempt at justification.

Whatsisface

You can't even agree with the truth without bitching about it.
What truth? Please be specific. No one knows what you're going on about.
In spite of your demands the simple truths don't need proven every thread.

This is a discussion board. I offered points for discussion, but you hardly ever give any justification for the assertions you make when challenged as to the truth of what you've said, you all too often run away as above.

The bottom line is, you end up saying nothing.

Furion

What truth? Please be specific. No one knows what you're going on about.

This is a discussion board. I offered points for discussion, but you hardly ever give any justification for the assertions you make when challenged as to the truth of what you've said, you all too often run away as above.

The bottom line is, you end up saying nothing.
You offer, that is correct. And I choose whether to engage your offerings. It's no slight against you, as I said it ain't gonna happen in every thread.

Harry Leggs

But you haven't said why, which makes what you said a vaccuous assertion.
Morality does not qualify as objective truth in your camp so you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Assuming facts not in evidence. Your so-called stipulations against rape and murder is merely reduced to personal preferences. Any explanation bounces off your head and you keep going on and on with the same ole same ole throughout the years. Godless culture grants you the same rights your camp grants to the unborn. Namely nothing.

Fact being you cannot grasp the consequences of your bankrupt model. Moral relativism and the belief humans are apes pave the road to rape and killing and inequality. Rape and murder is Godlessness applied. Perfectly consistent with Godlessness. So all this appeals to so-called pieties of the Godless is nothing more than empty virtue signaling, chest-thumping without substance. All hat no cattle. Like i wrote before playing with a garbage hand and bluffing.

Whatsisface

Morality does not qualify as objective truth in your camp so you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.
You're doing it again, just saying stuff without any justification. Incredible. I appreciate the reply, but more effort required.
Assuming facts not in evidence. Your so-called stipulations against rape and murder is merely reduced to personal preferences.
It's not a personal preference that i understand that rape and murder cause great harm. If you then say that harm is a criteria of personal preference, then you are saying nothing is wrong in itself. This means God saying something is wrong is arbitrary.

Tell you what, I'll come round your house and break your nose. Will we then sit down over a cup of tea and discuss whether what I've done is objectively wrong or not, or will you call the police?
Any explanation bounces off your head and you keep going on and on with the same ole same ole throughout the years. Godless culture grants you the same rights your camp grants to the unborn. Namely nothing.
Again, contentless rhetoric. You haven't said why.
Fact being you cannot grasp the consequences of your bankrupt model. Moral relativism and the belief humans are apes pave the road to rape and killing and inequality. Rape and murder is Godlessness applied.
Ditto, contentless rhetoric, you have given no justification for your assertions.
Perfectly consistent with Godlessness. So all this appeals to so-called pieties of the Godless is nothing more than empty virtue signaling, chest-thumping without substance. All hat no cattle. Like i wrote before playing with a garbage hand and bluffing.
More contentless waffle. You haven't justified any of this.

Harry Leggs

You're doing it again, just saying stuff without any justification.
It was justified and you had no response.
Incredible. I appreciate the reply,
No you don't. It aggravates you.
but more effort required.
I can't dumb it down for you any further.
It's not a personal preference that i understand that rape and murder cause great harm.
So? It does not change the fact morality is a preference and not objective truth.
If you then say that harm is a criteria of personal preference,
Nobody is free from harm. It is part of life.
then you are saying nothing is wrong in itself.
Nothing is wrong in Godlessness.
This means God saying something is wrong is arbitrary.
You do not believe in God. You believe morality does not rise to the level of objective truth and you are an ape.
Tell you what, I'll come round your house and break your nose.
Getting in touch with your inner ape? It must be frustrating for you to be called on your shots. Having to insinuate violence because you drew the short stick when it comes to brainpower.
Will we then sit down over a cup of tea and discuss whether what I've done is objectively wrong or not, or will you call the police?
Probably call the police and you would go to jail, and then i would sue you which would probably be a dead end because you probably have nothing. At least there would be a judgement and would muck up your credit rating all the more. Good luck in buying a decent car with a credit rating at the bottom of the hit parade. If you break somebodies nose, that is felony assault. It could be prison. When it comes to noses you cannot see past the end of yours.
Again, contentless rhetoric. You haven't said why.
That is a hand wave, not an answer.
Ditto, contentless rhetoric,
You have not refuted anything.
you have given no justification for your assertions.
And you have no answers just hand waves.
More contentless waffle. You haven't justified any of this.

Last edited:

Algor

I don't understand your point. Speech is subjective. Experiences we have are all subjective. The experience I have while riding a bike is subjective, as is yours.

Of course, there are some things that are objective. The laws of physics. Mathematics. But I see no reason at all to put either morality or rights into that class.
But speech has a non sibjective component: you know that because the people who use it understand each other. Similarly morality: when someone says “this is dishonourable” you know what they are referring to even if you disagree,

Whatsisface

It was justified and you had no response.
Please detail your justification,.
No you don't. It aggravates you.
Actualy, even though haven't said anything of consequence, I appreciated the fact that you answered.
I can't dumb it down for you any further.
I do realise you are at rock bottom as far as dumb is concerned, but you never know how much difference a positive attitude can make.
So? It does not change the fact morality is a preference and not objective truth.
Why would God say something was wrong? Just a preference?
Nobody is free from harm. It is part of life.
Dodges the point.
Nothing is wrong in Godlessness.
Another unjustified assertion. Lets see your working here.
You do not believe in God. You believe morality does not rise to the level of objective truth and you are an ape.
How do you know what I believe, you certainly haven't asked and I doubt you will. What does being an ape have to do with the price of fish? Btw, you're an ape too.
Getting in touch with your inner ape?
But you don't think I am an ape, so that's dumb.
It must be frustrating for you to be called on your shots. Having to insinuate violence because you drew the short stick when it comes to brainpower.

Probably call the police and you would go to jail, and then i would sue you which would probably be a dead end because you probably have nothing. At least there would be a judgement and would muck up your credit rating all the more. Good luck in buying a decent car with a credit rating at the bottom of the hit parade. If you break somebodies nose, that is felony assault. It could be prison. When it comes to noses you cannot see past the end of yours.
What are you going on about? This doesn't answer the point. Why? Is it because you're smart enought to know I have a point, or dumb enought not to?
That is a hand wave, not an answer.

Of course I haven't refuted anything, you haven't given anything substantial to refute.

Last edited:

Harry Leggs

Please detail your justification,.
Go back and read. If you did not get it the first time then why believe you will get it the second or third?
Actualy, even though haven't said anything of consequence, I appreciated the fact that you answered.

I do realise you are at rock bottom as far as dumb is concerned,
Dumb is your dept
but you never know how much difference a positive attitude can make.

Why would God say something was wrong?
You don't believe in God.
. What does being an ape have to do with the price of fish? Btw, you're an ape too.
You believe your mother is an ape and you call me dumb? Let me tell you something, and this is what i tell females about your kind. If they believe in moral relativity and they believe they are apes then run from them. Let them live as incels.
But you don't think I am an ape, so that's dumb.
So now you think reality is dumb.
What are you going on about?
About the fact you believe you are an ape, you believe your mother is an ape and you believe in morality is a matter of preference. Nothing more.
This doesn't answer the point. Why? Is it because you're smart enought to know I have a point, or dumb enought not to?
What point? You say murder is wrong but do not consider abortion murder since the unborn are humans with no rights. Like blacks from the 1800s. Human but no rights and that is why they enslaved and owned them. Legal abortion is a property rights argument. That is why your side really is fine with murder and asserting otherwise is just plain misinformation. You are fine with murder and race slavery. If they are humans and not persons they have no rights. It is your precedent. Murder, rape, and race slavery are rational applications of your Godless beliefs. Applied Godlessness and this is the second time since you ignored the first.
Of course I haven't refuted anything, you haven't given anything substantial to refute.
No you have not refuted anything, not one thing and then have to hutzpah to blame your failures on me. :p What a joke.

Last edited:

Whatsisface

Go back and read. If you did not get it the first time then why believe you will get it the second or third?
I did. Nothing of consequence did I find.
Dumb is your dept
Saying nothing of consequence is yours, which is dumb.
You don't believe in God.

You believe your mother is an ape and you call me dumb? Let me tell you something, and this is what i tell females about your kind. If they believe in moral relativity and they believe they are apes then run from them. Let them live as incels.
You are an ape.
So now you think reality is dumb.
This is the dumbest thing ever.
About the fact you believe you are an ape, you believe your mother is an ape and you believe in morality is a matter of preference. Nothing more.
No I don't believe morality is a matter of preference, so wrong again. But I do believe you are an ape.
What point? You say murder is wrong but do not consider abortion murder since the unborn are humans with no rights.
You sound desperate. How do you know what I believe about abortion?
Like blacks from the 1800s. Human but no rights and that is why they enslaved and owned them. Legal abortion is a property rights argument. That is why your side really is fine with murder and asserting otherwise is just plain misinformation. You are fine with murder and race slavery.
That's not me, but it is the Biblical position.
If they are humans and not persons they have no rights. It is your precedent. Murder, rape, and race slavery are rational applications of your Godless beliefs.
So you spout but never justify.
Applied Godlessness and this is the second time since you ignored the first.

No you have not refuted anything, not one thing and then have to hutzpah to blame your failures on me. :p What a joke.
You don't seem to understand, in order to refute something I have to have to have something to refute. You have not given that, ape boy.

Furion

OK, by all means feel free to talk nonsense about atheists whilst putting yourself above question. Putting yourself above question is a hallmark of many a despot.
Oh noes!

Now I'm a despot!

With my absolute ruling power, I Furion now declare you responsible for your own sin!

Whatsisface

Oh noes!

Now I'm a despot!

With my absolute ruling power, I Furion now declare you responsible for your own sin!
Putting yourself above question is something you share in common, Less. The question is, do you avoid challenges through cowardice, or do you find thinking about and discussing abstract ideas difficult?

Last edited:

Furion

Putting yourself above question is something you share in common, Less.
Am I above that or am I on about it?

Make up your mind wif.

Yours are subjective opinions anyway, we have discovered this much have we not?

Years and years of atheists declaring the universe and everything subjective have led me to believe it has a remarkable similarity to a blind man leading another blind man into discovering it's all subjective.

Prove me wrong.