God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

My son is in heaven.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Scripture must be read from the spiritual standpoint that is meant by God, not your human reasoning.
It must be read based on context.

It is talking about a virgin birth, otherwise "not just water" would be senseless if it didn't mean a normal birth which it does.
All normal births have water and blood. I proved it based on biology. Imagine that. ;) If you disagree with these facts and links I gave to support them, tell me why?

An honest person would admit they were wrong, otherwise they'd be lying about it. What will you say?

Again, there is no difference between a pregnant virgin and a pregnant non-virgin. This is not the sign in Isaiah 7. Far from it.

Last edited:
Coveting.

Good night. Glad to see you posting again.
No, I do not covet. Would you like to try again?

God says that keeping the commandments is not only possible, it is easy:
Deuteronomy 30:11-14
Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

It must be read based on context.

It was. It corresponded to Isa. 7:14. I didn't check the links, but were any of them for a virgin birth? A natural birth, the first sign that the baby is coming is the water breaks. No blood. But this birth about Jesus was not just water, but water and blood. How do you explain Isa. 7:14. Will there be another virgin birth as prophesied, seeing as you are not accepting Mary's.
Do you have a problem with coveting?

Actually no. I am content with what I have. In fact, I would like to have an estate sale! But those not under the ministry of the Spirit may have a problem with coveting as it is the only law not based on the letter of the law. It is the only commandment dealing with the unseen heart and can be a hidden sin.

No, I do not covet. Would you like to try again?

God says that keeping the commandments is not only possible, it is easy:
Deuteronomy 30:11-14
Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

That's good. When Paul had been a zealous Pharisee, it seems the only commandment he mentioned that was hard was the hidden sin of coveting. So then I take it you are without sin? I can relate.

That's good. When Paul had been a zealous Pharisee, it seems the only commandment he mentioned that was hard was the hidden sin of coveting. So then I take it you are without sin? I can relate.
Oh I've sinned, and then I repent and turn back to God's ways. Repentence is the difference between the rightous and unrighteous.
Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

Oh I've sinned, and then I repent and turn back to God's ways. Repentence is the difference between the rightous and unrighteous.
Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

Yes, there are big differences between the Old Covenant and having a sin nature, and the New Covenant and living without it. Good night again. LOL

It was. It corresponded to Isa. 7:14. I didn't check the links, but were any of them for a virgin birth? A natural birth, the first sign that the baby is coming is the water breaks. No blood. But this birth about Jesus was not just water, but water and blood. How do you explain Isa. 7:14. Will there be another virgin birth as prophesied, seeing as you are not accepting Mary's.
Don't you get it? There was no virgin birth foretold. The Hebrew word almah doesn't mean virgin, it means maiden. The context of Isaiah 7 was during the time of King Ahaz, and Isaiah. The use of the Hebrew harah, pregnant, shows it was a current situation when compared with the other usages of the word, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/harah_2030.htm. The sign was for Ahaz that the Kingdom of Judah would not be destroyed by the impending forces coming from the North. A virgin birth 700+ years after the fact doesn't help him or Jews at that moment. That's why I told you to read the entire chapter 7 in context. Read Isaiah 7:1-9. Stop. Read Isaiah 7:10-14. Stop. Read Isaiah 7:15-16. Stop. During the time the child learns the difference between good and evil, the enemies would be defeated. None of this happened with Jesus nor are the details of his time.

Biologically, the same things happen to a virgin that happen to a non-virgin: the water breaks and there is blood. You're being foolish to think God gave you a revelation about this. A sign is visible to all. A pregnant virgin and birth aren't. A pregnant virgin isn't necessary for anything.

Actually no. I am content with what I have. In fact, I would like to have an estate sale! But those not under the ministry of the Spirit may have a problem with coveting as it is the only law not based on the letter of the law. It is the only commandment dealing with the unseen heart and can be a hidden sin.
Good answer. I don't have a problem with it either as I'm content with what God has given me.

I keep the commandments all the time. Give me an example of a commandment which you think a person can't keep.
Have you ever hated anyone? If so you have committed murder in your heart and you are guilt as you have broken all of them. Read 1John1;10 I,m sure you have read it before.;)

Something you will never receive unless you become "Born Again". You will never enter into Heaven unless you repent and receive Yeshua as your Lord and Savior.
You have no idea what born again is.

Yeshua has knees and will bow to the true God.

But you said that you are not covetous, so you yourself prove Paul wrong.

That was what it was like when Paul was under the law. He described it. Romans 7

Becoming a Christian does not take away your inclination to evil. Proof--Christians continue to sin.

This is circular, because I've already agreed that if you look at many people claiming to be Christians, instead of those who actually are, which obviously you haven't met LOL, you will see them sin. OH, the Church today has fallen away from the teachings of the Bible. They base all their doctrines on worldly church fathers teachings from after the apostles were long dead, instead of the Bible. Like you, they are convinced from those teachings that Christians will always sin until we are dead, and so they never keep themselves pure. But that's when it is too late, and the devil won. Christ IS coming back soon and is looking for His spotless Bride.

BTW, you said you keep the commandments, and yet you sin, then repent. Why did you sin in the first place? The old commandments seem pretty simple to keep, unlike the new commandments. It seems like a strange law to go murder someone, then just repent and go on your merry way. Can you do that over and over? So, if you robbed a bank of a million dollars, you can just repent after you've already bought the house, yacht, Tesla, and jewels, and have nothing left to give back to the bank? I'm not joking around. I want to know what Jews thinks about the type of law they are breaking. May I even ask what is was that you called sin? Did the police ever know? PM me if it is too private.

Don't you get it? There was no virgin birth foretold. The Hebrew word almah doesn't mean virgin, it means maiden. The context of Isaiah 7 was during the time of King Ahaz, and Isaiah. The use of the Hebrew harah, pregnant, shows it was a current situation when compared with the other usages of the word, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/harah_2030.htm. The sign was for Ahaz that the Kingdom of Judah would not be destroyed by the impending forces coming from the North. A virgin birth 700+ years after the fact doesn't help him or Jews at that moment. That's why I told you to read the entire chapter 7 in context. Read Isaiah 7:1-9. Stop. Read Isaiah 7:10-14. Stop. Read Isaiah 7:15-16. Stop. During the time the child learns the difference between good and evil, the enemies would be defeated. None of this happened with Jesus nor are the details of his time.

Biologically, the same things happen to a virgin that happen to a non-virgin: the water breaks and there is blood. You're being foolish to think God gave you a revelation about this. A sign is visible to all. A pregnant virgin and birth aren't. A pregnant virgin isn't necessary for anything.

Good answer. I don't have a problem with it either as I'm content with what God has given me.

Yes, I know virgin is actually maiden. But a maiden IS a virgin. If she is claiming to be a maiden and marries, but there is no blood on the sheet, she is considered a harlot, not a maiden. If the husband claims she is a harlot and was actually a virgin, the parents can show the officials the evidence, the sheet with blood on it.

I do because I experienced what the Born Again experience is. I am a new creation and my mind has been renewed. Repent and you will truly experience it and never again deny it. Im sure you can use your mind renewed.
You need to explain to a Jew what they need to repent of. They already repent when they commit sins. They need to repent of their unbelief in Christ, their own Messiah, as well as acknowledgement their nature can't stop sinning by themselves. This last part is what true repentance is that you can tell to a non-Jew unbeliever also, like a drug addict. That type of acknowledgement has been lost in modern "conversions" so that now they just have to believe they can go to heaven by just believing in Jesus and they can keep on sinning with no condemnation. That is not true repentance, nor will it bring the Holy Spirit to make them born again with the removal of the sin nature and replacing it with God's divine nature. Remember, Satan doesn't care if you believe in Jesus, just as long as you KEEP SINNING. This is why @Open Heart believes Christians still sin, because they DO. OH is looking at fake Christians who bring shame to the name of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
You need to explain to a Jew what they need to repent of. They already repent when they commit sins. They need to repent of their unbelief in Christ, their own Messiah, as well as acknowledgement their nature can't stop sinning by themselves. This last part is what true repentance is that you can tell to a non-Jew unbeliever also, like a drug addict. That type of acknowledgement has been lost in modern "conversions" so that now they just have to believe they can go to heaven by just believing in Jesus and they can keep on sinning with no condemnation. That is not true repentance, nor will it bring the Holy Spirit to make them born again with the removal of the sin nature and replacing it with God's divine nature. Remember, Satan doesn't care if you believe in Jesus, just as long as you KEEP SINNING. This is why @Open Heart believes Christians still sin, and the DO. OH is looking at fake Christians who bring shame to the name of Jesus Christ.
True,without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for their sins. The only way to have their sins atoned for is through the blood of the perfect sacrifice,the Lamb of God, Yeshua Hamashiach. Its not through prayer, fasting and good works as their Rabbi,s have taught them.

Back