God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

Jesus borrowed that saying from the Pharisees.

BT Yoma 85b
The Sabbath was handed over to you, and you were not handed over to the Sabbath.
Other than that his claims about himself, Jesus was not original. Most of what he said came from the Torah or the teachings of the Pharisees.

I believe that all Scripture is inspired by God. (Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21) Therefore, the Tanakh was written for my learning as well.

Jewjitzu does not believe in listening to the true Prophet, Jesus Christ as recorded in the Gospels, therefore any comments by Jewjitzu regarding the "doctrine of Christ" in the Gospel accounts, would be from a scoffer's point of view. (i.e. where is it written in the Gospel accounts that Jesus didn't put blood on his doorposts for Passover) (i.e. argument from silence)

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
Hey Davebeh, since you've quoted Exodus 12 previously, why would Jesus and his apostles leave and go to Gethsemane in contradiction to Exodus 12:21-22, where everyone was to remain in place indoors until morning?

21Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and told them, “Go at once and select for yourselves a lamb for each family, and slaughter the Passover lamb. 22Take a cluster of hyssop, dip it into the
blood in the basin, and brush the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe. None of you shall go out the door of his house until morning.

Jewjitzu does not believe in listening to the true Prophet, Jesus Christ as recorded in the Gospels,
Judaism rejects the notion that anyone is a prophet after Malachi. Jesus actually predicted things that did not come true, which would make him a false prophet.

Hey Davebeh, since you've quoted Exodus 12 previously, why would Jesus and his apostles leave and go to Gethsemane in contradiction to Exodus 12:21-22, where everyone was to remain in place indoors until morning?

21Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and told them, “Go at once and select for yourselves a lamb for each family, and slaughter the Passover lamb. 22Take a cluster of hyssop, dip it into the
blood in the basin, and brush the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe. None of you shall go out the door of his house until morning.

One is mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. (i.e. Matthew 22:29)

One's understanding of the Holy Week chronology is in error. (i.e. scoffer's point of view)

According to the Scriptures (i.e. Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), (i.e. believer's point of view), the Messiah, Jesus (Matthew 16:16), was crucified on the fifth day of the week, our Thursday today, before the appointed time of the Passover offering. (i.e. Exodus 12:6)

(i.e. “visually” displayed in the Key of David illustrations)

(Key of David illustrations - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-vRZXXbDELqfrMOM1aGgVH9icPmPgpIx/view)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

One is mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. (i.e. Matthew 22:29)

One's understanding of the Holy Week chronology is in error. (i.e. scoffer's point of view)

According to the Scriptures (i.e. Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), (i.e. believer's point of view), the Messiah, Jesus (Matthew 16:16), was crucified on the fifth day of the week, our Thursday today, before the appointed time of the Passover offering. (i.e. Exodus 12:6)
Then Jesus isn't the Passover Sacrifice or Offering. And your previous questions concerning the commandments and Jesus during Passover don't apply.

Thank you 😊.

(Key of David illustrations - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-vRZXXbDELqfrMOM1aGgVH9icPmPgpIx/view)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
In the true God's service.

Then Jesus isn't the Passover Sacrifice or Offering. And your previous questions concerning the commandments and Jesus during Passover don't apply.

Thank you 😊.

According to the scoffer's point of view, what you have stated is correct.

However, from a believer's point of view, Jesus is Lord. All previous questions concerning the commandments and Jesus during Passover do apply.

Is one truly serving God, while following the commandments of men? (i.e. oral traditions of men that "nullify" the word of God; oral traditions of men that "quench" the Spirit; oral traditions of men that "despise" all of Messiah's fulfilled Resurrection prophecies "on earth")

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

According to the scoffer's point of view, what you have stated is correct.
Then Jesus isn't the Passover sacrifice. I'm glad you agree.

However, from a believer's point of view, Jesus is Lord. All previous questions concerning the commandments and Jesus during Passover do apply.
See above.

Is one truly serving God, while following the commandments of men? (i.e. oral traditions of men that "nullify" the word of God; oral traditions of men that "quench" the Spirit; oral traditions of men that "despise" all of Messiah's fulfilled Resurrection prophecies "on earth")
Would have to ask the church since it did away with the true Sabbath, festivals, laws, and everything else.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Then Jesus isn't the Passover sacrifice. I'm glad you agree.

See above.

Would have to ask the church since it did away with the true Sabbath, festivals, laws, and everything else.

Again Jewjitzu is mistaken.

Christ is our Passover, sacrificed for us. (1 Corinthians 5:6-8)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Again Jewjitzu is mistaken.

Christ is our Passover, sacrificed for us. (1 Corinthians 5:6-8)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Jesus is not the passover sacrifice. Nor is he the yom kippur sacrifice. Nuff said.

I'm not mistaken. You've said yourself Jesus wasn't sacrificed on Passover.

His blood never made on the altar nor door posts.

Where did I state that Jesus wasn't sacrificed on Passover?

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Where did I state that Jesus wasn't sacrificed on Passover?

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
You agreed with me that he wasn't, #1090. Otherwise he broke the commandments to stay in doors on the seder night based on your logic.

You agreed with me that he wasn't, #1090. Otherwise he broke the commandments to stay in doors on the seder night based on your logic.

I stated that the scoffer's point of view is in error! Jewjitzu also is in error! Jesus did not break the commandment to stay in doors on the seder night, because the Last Supper was not the Passover feast, according to Mosaic Law. Which Jewish faction leadership did you learn from, on how to keep the Passover, and Feast of Unleavened Bread? There is only one God, and only one way to keep it according to Mosaic Law. (i.e. not the many ways that the religious Jews kept it after Jesus' crucifixion)

"According to the Scriptures" (i.e. Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), (i.e. believer's point of view), the Messiah, Jesus (Matthew 16:16), was crucified on the fifth day of the week, our Thursday today, before the appointed time of the Passover offering. (i.e. Exodus 12:6)

Jesus was crucified on the fifth day of the week, on the fourteenth day of the first month before the offering of the Passover. The only Paschal Blood Sacrifice accepted by God at this appointed time (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - "beyn ha'arbaryim - "between two evenings" - "twilight"), was found in Jesus Christ, our Paschal Lamb slain in the twilight, one sacrifice for sins forever. The "appointed time" (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - fourteenth day at "beyn ha'arbayim") began three hours after Jesus was crucified, beginning at noon.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

I stated that the scoffer's point of view is in error! Jewjitzu also is in error! Jesus did not break the commandment to stay in doors on the seder night, because the Last Supper was not the Passover feast, according to Mosaic Law.
Then he celebrated nothing and wasn't a Passover sacrifice.

Which Jewish faction leadership did you learn from, on how to keep the Passover, and Feast of Unleavened Bread? There is only one God, and only one way to keep it according to Mosaic Law. (i.e. not the many ways that the religious Jews kept it after Jesus' crucifixion)
Orthodox.

"According to the Scriptures" (i.e. Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), (i.e. believer's point of view), the Messiah, Jesus (Matthew 16:16), was crucified on the fifth day of the week, our Thursday today, before the appointed time of the Passover offering. (i.e. Exodus 12:6)
So he wasn't the sacrifice.

Jesus was crucified on the fifth day of the week, on the fourteenth day of the first month before the offering of the Passover. The only Paschal Blood Sacrifice accepted by God at this appointed time (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - "beyn ha'arbaryim - "between two evenings" - "twilight"), was found in Jesus Christ, our Paschal Lamb slain in the twilight, one sacrifice for sins forever. The "appointed time" (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - fourteenth day at "beyn ha'arbayim") began three hours after Jesus was crucified, beginning at noon.
So be wasn't the Passover sacrifice, nor put his blood on the altar nor doorposts.

Doesn't help you.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Then he celebrated nothing and wasn't a Passover sacrifice.

Orthodox.

So he wasn't the sacrifice.

So be wasn't the Passover sacrifice, nor put his blood on the altar nor doorposts.

Doesn't help you.

Then the Orthodox Jews do not understand Mosaic Law, according to how Moses and the children of Israel obeyed the one true God's commands in Exodus 12. Maybe some day Moses can explain to them where they went wrong.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Then the Orthodox Jews do not understand Mosaic Law,
according to how Moses and the children of Israel obeyed the one true God's commands in Exodus 12.
Well, we know you don't understand one-time commandments such as applying hyssop on the door during the first Passover to avoid the angel of death, and doing that going forward, etc.

Maybe some day Moses can explain to them where they went wrong.
Maybe God will save you one day. Maybe...

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Last edited:
Back