God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

Actually, he said if you want to come to life, keep the commandments.
John 3;16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Jesus is the only way you will ever have eternal life. There is no other way.

Unfortunatley the rich man could not keep them,just like all human beings.
The standard is not perfection. God has built into the plan what do do when you stumble. Thus the difference between the righteous and the wicked is not whther they are perfect or not, but whether they repent when they stumble.
Proverbs 24:16 “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

John 3;16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Jesus is the only way you will ever have eternal life. There is no other way.
Mark 10
17 As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus asked. “Only God is truly good. 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’

So, do you believe Jesus' words when he said the commandments lead to life?

Nope. God is our savior, not any man.
Jesus is not any man. Jesus is God in the flesh. 1John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Looks like your spirit needs an overhaul( renewing of your mind).

So, do you believe Jesus' words when he said the commandments lead to life?
John 12:44Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. 47And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. Context Context!!!!! Your understanding is flawed.

Back