God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

Sure but in the New Convenant we are no longer under the law which no one could keep anyways.
The new covenant doesn't apply to the church anyway, Jeremiah 31:31-34. ;)

The purpose of the law was for one to recognize that they are sinners and in need of a Savior.
No, the purpose of the law was to learn to love God and others.

Jeshua is that Savior.
There is no J in Hebrew.

No one will see Heaven unless you are Born Again and only then will your mind be renewed and understand that Jeshua is that ticket to Heaven..
As I've shown and proven, born again, born of water and the spirit of holiness, pertains to those keeping the law.

Last edited:
how about the Abrahamic covenant?
What about it?

you need Commandments to teach you that?
Isn't that what Jesus taught? The two greatest commandments?

you must have a problem then? what could that Problem be?
Maybe you're the problem? Did you love your parents, etc., immediately after birth?

who is actually keeping the Law today?
We keep it to the extent we can, just like Daniel and his generation.

Did Jesus keep the law on the cross when he broke his vow and drank wine? As God, should have known better, don't you think?

What about it (Abrahamic covenant)
who get's blessed thru it?

was righteous Noah commanded to love God in the Noahide law?

Maybe you're the problem?
I'm your problem not loving God? :)

is that less than what was agreed to at Sinai?
how will you get those blessings?

does it anywhere say you will know and love God?

Blessings for Obedience​

1 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.
2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:
3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.
6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him.
10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you.
11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.
12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

who get's blessed thru it?
I shall bless those that bless you... is that what you mean?

was righteous Noah commanded to love God in the Noahide law?
It's implied by following them. Just like the one given Adam.

I'm your problem not loving God?
No, you're just a problem. You didn't answer my previous questions. Why not?

is that less than what was agreed to at Sinai?
how will you get those blessings?
does it anywhere say you will know and love God?
Every commandment has its blessings and righteousness associated with them.

Example -

Deut 24:13
You shall restore to him the pledge as the sun sets, that he may sleep in his cloak and bless you. And it shall be righteousness for you before the LORD your God.

Blessings for Obedience​

28 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.
6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.
12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.
Yes. So, why did Jesus drink wine at the cross?

Did Jesus faithfully apply his blood to the altar at the temple in Jerusalem in accordance with Lev 17:11? Not that human sacrifices were condoned anyway, but you get the point, right?

Last edited:
What about it?

Maybe you're the problem? Did you love your parents, etc., immediately after birth?

Did Jesus keep the law on the cross when he broke his vow and drank wine? As God, should have known better, don't you think?
Aww, maaaan...not that tired old silly thing again. Vinegar ain't wine and you know it.

Sure but in the New Convenant we are no longer under the law which no one could keep anyways.
It is very odd for you to say you are no longer under the law, when in fact you were never under the law to begin with. The law was given to the people of Israel, not to the world. Thus because I am a Jew, I am obligated to refrain from shrimp. You as a non-Jew have no such prohibition.

There are so many different replies I could give to your statement. I'm just not sure where to begin. Howzabout, there is no New Covenant yet. We know this because under the new covenant we would not have to teach our kids right from wrong nor would there be any atheists. Let's follow that up with that people keep the mosaic laws all the time--keeping them means aspiring to obey them and repenting when one falls short.

The covenant of Abraham was an agreement to give allotments of lands in Canaan to the children of Abraham, it had nothing to do with ownership, in other words, rent had to be paid to the landlord.

Throughout the history of Canaan, it was always under either Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Ottomans, British and now the Polish. The Land of Canaan never catches a break.

Gen 23:13
I will give thee money for the field

Lee: the giving of the land of Canaan to Abraham's descendants through Isaac was unconditional and everlasting.

Later on in history, God made an addendum, that to actually live on the land required obedience.

This means that there have been times when we have not lived on the land, but at the same time, the land is still given to us. Others living on the land does not take that away from us.

Aww, maaaan...not that tired old silly thing again. Vinegar ain't wine and you know it.
Where does wine vinegar come from? What does Numbers 6:2-4 teach you? Even the Roman Posca, the common drink of the day, was made from wine.

Learn to think from a biblical, Judaic, and cultural perspective.

Last edited:
Lee: the giving of the land of Canaan to Abraham's descendants through Isaac was unconditional and everlasting.

Later on in history, God made an addendum, that to actually live on the land required obedience.

This means that there have been times when we have not lived on the land, but at the same time, the land is still given to us. Others living on the land does not take that away from us.

God gave that land to Cyrus.

Ezra 1:2
Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

So accordingly, the rightful owner of the land of Israel is Iran, not Poland.

Where does wine vinegar come from? What does Numbers 6:2-4 teach you? Even the Roman Posca, the common drink of the day, was made from wine.

Learn to think from a biblical, Judaic, and cultural perspective.
Where does scripture call it "wine vinegar?"
What does Posca have to do with what he had shoved into his mouth on the cross?

Where does the scripture concerning the crucifixion call it wine?
Well, I wouldn't call the NT scriptures, but Mark 15:23 calls out Jesus was offered wine with myrrh but declined. Mark 27:34 says he drank vinegar. John 19:29-30 calls out he drank wine vinegar when he was thirsty.

Last edited:
God gave that land to Cyrus.

Ezra 1:2
Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

So accordingly, the rightful owner of the land of Israel is Iran, not Poland.
God allowed Cyrus to occupy the land. This doesn't abrogate the EVERLASTING covenant God made with Abraham -- even in our absence, the land will always belong to the Jews.

Back