God wanted human sacrifices for atonement of sin?

What do you mean? It was written by Flavius Josephus, the primary historian of 1st century Judea. Its his word over the New Testament.
History was not the science then that it is today. Josephus included in his histories things that were legends, i.e. what he says about Jesus.

And there lies the problem in your belief system. You will not see Heaven or go to the Father but through Him whether you believe it or not. You have been hoodwinked and deceived by the father of lies..
I come here for rational discussion, not personal attacks, and not to be preached to.

Now why would the Messiah do that?
Because he is human and has knees and a tongue. After all, what does Isaiah 45:23 say?

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

You can't escape Jesus must bow to the true God. ;)

There is only one God and Jesus was God in the flesh. Your rejection will prevent you from seeing heaven.
Idolatry and worship of a plain man will keep you out. ;)

And there lies the problem in your belief system. You will not see Heaven or go to the Father but through Him whether you believe it or not. You have been hoodwinked and deceived by the father of lies..
God is not a man that he should lie... ;)

I have been given the great commission. If what I say offends you than its God trying to get your attention before its to late. You need a circumcision of the heart. Repent!!!!
Actually, that commission was given to the Jews in Zechariah 8:23.

This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue will tightly grasp the robe of a Jew, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’ ”

Come along because...

John 4:22
You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Grab my hem.

I have been given the great commission. If what I say offends you than its God trying to get your attention before its to late. You need a circumcision of the heart. Repent!!!!
Jesus tells you to love your neighbor as yourself, quoting from the Torah. When you personally attack people and when you shove Jesus on them in a way they don't want, you are violating this commandment. 1 John 2:3-4 says We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

So let's see if by your actions you obey what he commands.

Jesus tells you to love your neighbor as yourself, quoting from the Torah. When you personally attack people and when you shove Jesus on them in a way they don't want, you are violating this commandment. 1 John 2:3-4 says We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

So let's see if by your actions you obey what he commands.
But I thought the NT has no value to it. I see you use it when it benefits your theology. I love you enough to tell you the Truth. I would want someone to tell me if I was on the way to hell and didn,t even know it.

Because he is human and has knees and a tongue. After all, what does Isaiah 45:23 say?

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

You can't escape Jesus must bow to the true God. ;)

Idolatry and worship of a plain man will keep you out. ;)
Jesus was more than just a plain man. He was a Rabbi, a Teacher, and the Son of God. You worship what you do not Know. Repent before its to late.

Back