God was not actually Incarnate outside of your lip service.

ALL the Divine Nature dwells in Christ BODILY, making Him God and Man.
Divine by default???????NO such nature exists in anyone.
No, every bit of what God consists of is inside of Christ, bodily.

Not just a "nature" of God.

You guys have distorted Col 2:9 and demoted Christ.

In our Biblical Encyclopedia, under Divine, it partially says about Col. 2:9 and other related texts:

(...) at Colossians 2:9 the apostle Paul says that in Christ “all the fullness of the divine quality [form of the·oʹtes] dwells bodily.” Here, again, some translations read “Godhead” or “deity,” which Trinitarians interpret to mean that God personally dwells in Christ. (KJ, NE, RS, NAB) However, Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon defines the·oʹtes in basically the same way it does thei·oʹtes, as meaning “divinity, divine nature.” (P. 792) The Syriac Peshitta and the Latin Vulgate render this word as “divinity.” Thus, here too, there is a solid basis for rendering the·oʹtes as referring to quality, not personality.

A consideration of the context of Colossians 2:9 clearly shows that having “divinity,” or “divine nature,” does not make Christ the same as God the Almighty. In the preceding chapter, Paul says: “God saw good for all fullness to dwell in him.” (Col 1:19) Thus, all fullness dwells in Christ because it “pleased the Father” (KJ, Dy), because it was “by God’s own choice.” (NE) So the fullness of “divinity” that dwells in Christ is his as a result of a decision made by the Father. Further showing that having such “fullness” does not make Christ the same person as Almighty God is the fact that Paul later speaks of Christ as being “seated at the right hand of God.”—Col 3:1.

Considering the immediate context of Colossians 2:9, it is noted that in verse 8, Christians are warned against being misled by those who advocate philosophy and human tradition. They are also told that “carefully concealed in [Christ] are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge,” and they are urged to “go on walking in union with him, rooted and being built up in him and being stabilized in the faith.” (Col 2:3, 6, 7) In addition, verses 13 to 15 explain that they are made alive through faith, being released from the Law covenant. Paul’s argument, therefore, is that Christians do not need the Law (which was removed by means of Christ) or human philosophy and tradition. They have all they need, a precious “fullness,” in Christ.—Col 2:10-12.

Finally, at 2 Peter 1:3, 4 the apostle shows that by virtue of “the precious and very grand promises” extended to faithful anointed Christians, they “may become sharers in divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world through lust.” Elsewhere in the Scriptures, Christians are referred to as ‘sharing’ with Christ in his sufferings, in a death like his, and in a resurrection like his to immortality as spirit creatures, becoming joint heirs with him in the heavenly Kingdom. (1Co 15:50-54; Php 3:10, 11; 1Pe 5:1; 2Pe 1:2-4; Re 20:6) Thus it is evident that the sharing of Christians in “divine nature” is a sharing with Christ in his glory.

See here https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001201

In our Biblical Encyclopedia, under Divine, it partially says about Col. 2:9 and other related texts:

(...) at Colossians 2:9 the apostle Paul says that in Christ “all the fullness of the divine quality [form of the·oʹtes] dwells bodily.” Here, again, some translations read “Godhead” or “deity,” which Trinitarians interpret to mean that God personally dwells in Christ. (KJ, NE, RS, NAB) However, Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon defines the·oʹtes in basically the same way it does thei·oʹtes, as meaning “divinity, divine nature.” (P. 792) The Syriac Peshitta and the Latin Vulgate render this word as “divinity.” Thus, here too, there is a solid basis for rendering the·oʹtes as referring to quality, not personality.

A consideration of the context of Colossians 2:9 clearly shows that having “divinity,” or “divine nature,” does not make Christ the same as God the Almighty. In the preceding chapter, Paul says: “God saw good for all fullness to dwell in him.” (Col 1:19) Thus, all fullness dwells in Christ because it “pleased the Father” (KJ, Dy), because it was “by God’s own choice.” (NE) So the fullness of “divinity” that dwells in Christ is his as a result of a decision made by the Father. Further showing that having such “fullness” does not make Christ the same person as Almighty God is the fact that Paul later speaks of Christ as being “seated at the right hand of God.”—Col 3:1.

Considering the immediate context of Colossians 2:9, it is noted that in verse 8, Christians are warned against being misled by those who advocate philosophy and human tradition. They are also told that “carefully concealed in [Christ] are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge,” and they are urged to “go on walking in union with him, rooted and being built up in him and being stabilized in the faith.” (Col 2:3, 6, 7) In addition, verses 13 to 15 explain that they are made alive through faith, being released from the Law covenant. Paul’s argument, therefore, is that Christians do not need the Law (which was removed by means of Christ) or human philosophy and tradition. They have all they need, a precious “fullness,” in Christ.—Col 2:10-12.

Finally, at 2 Peter 1:3, 4 the apostle shows that by virtue of “the precious and very grand promises” extended to faithful anointed Christians, they “may become sharers in divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world through lust.” Elsewhere in the Scriptures, Christians are referred to as ‘sharing’ with Christ in his sufferings, in a death like his, and in a resurrection like his to immortality as spirit creatures, becoming joint heirs with him in the heavenly Kingdom. (1Co 15:50-54; Php 3:10, 11; 1Pe 5:1; 2Pe 1:2-4; Re 20:6) Thus it is evident that the sharing of Christians in “divine nature” is a sharing with Christ in his glory.

See here https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001201
Sharing in the divine nature does NOT make anyone divine BY nature as is Jesus Christ.
Neither 1:19 or 2: 9 remotely suggest that ALL the fullness of Deity dwelling in Christ BODILY was the Father's decision.
0% of The Godhead dwells in anyone BODILY, EXCEPT Jesus Christ, which means He is God.

Strawman. Jesus Christ has the human nature now and forevermore.
He always had a human nature because he was always human.

The divine nature he has is his internal God(Father) that is inside him.

God reigns over the earth through Jesus' body.

God will not ever be part human.

He always had a human nature because he was always human.

The divine nature he has is his internal God(Father) that is inside him.

God reigns over the earth through Jesus' body.

God will not ever be part human.
Since His conception Jesus Christ has the human nature as He is now and forevermore a MAN.
His Divine nature owes to The Godhead(Deity) dwelling in Him BODILY, NOT inside Him.
Jesus Christ AS God reigns over ALL.
Final sentence is a strawman. God is NOT part anyone or anything.

Does NOT. Bodily=in bodily FORM. i.e. AS MAN
God dwells in all believers, but NOT bodily as in Jesus Christ.
God IN man is true of all believers.
God AS Man is true ONLY of Christ.

I am glad you see a difference between IN and AS. Perhaps you now see a difference between AS and AND.

Just to verify...

Would “God IN man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say TWO.

Would “God AS Man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say ONE.

Would “God AND Man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say TWO.

Since His conception Jesus Christ has the human nature as He is now and forevermore a MAN.
His Divine nature owes to The Godhead(Deity) dwelling in Him BODILY, NOT inside Him.
Jesus Christ AS God reigns over ALL.
Final sentence is a strawman. God is NOT part anyone or anything.
So, divinity is humanity and humanity is divinity?

Humanism origins?

Also...Am I seeing this right or not?...

9 For in(inside) him dwelleth(resides) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Does NOT. Bodily=in bodily FORM. i.e. AS MAN
God dwells in all believers, but NOT bodily as in Jesus Christ.
God IN man is true of all believers.
God AS Man is true ONLY of Christ.
God as man as per this?...

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Is this what Jesus described God as?

I am glad you see a difference between IN and AS. Perhaps you now see a difference between AS and AND.

Just to verify...

Would “God IN man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say TWO.

Would “God AS Man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say ONE.

Would “God AND Man” be ONE form or TWO?

I say TWO.
Man has ONE form thus ONE.
ONE.
ONE. Jesus Christ had but ONE form on earth. He NOW has TWO.

So, divinity is humanity and humanity is divinity?

Humanism origins?

Also...Am I seeing this right or not?...

9 For in(inside) him dwelleth(resides) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Strawman. Jesus Christ is BOTH Human AND Divine.
In(NOT inside)Him dwells ALL the fullness of The Godhead BODILY, i.e. in bodily FORM.
Bodily does NOT mean in the body.

Strawman. Jesus Christ is BOTH Human AND Divine.
In(NOT inside)Him dwells ALL the fullness of The Godhead BODILY, i.e. in bodily FORM.
Bodily does NOT mean in the body.
In(per Col 2:9) means not inside?

When you go in your house you are actually outside your house?

Also, that version you posted is weird and biased, completely opposite to the KJV.

Luke 3:22 says that the holy spirit during Jesus' baptism descended on him "in bodily form like a dove". Was the holy spirit turned into a dove, and there was the third person of the Trinitarian god: in that dove?

And: whose voice was heard? Of the triune god? of the pigeon? Of the god son of the trinity? Of Jehovah God?

Luke 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus too was baptized. As he was praying, the heaven was opened up, 22 and the holy spirit in bodily form like a dove came down upon him, and a voice came out of heaven: “You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”

Was the triune god divided into three at that time? And when else?

Back