God - Who is He?

• Cross-examination Debate - It is considered a period between speeches. Here, the opponents ask each other to clarify and understand the points based on evidence.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Let me know when you want to defend who God is by the above objective established criteria

until then its nothing but conjecture, assumptions and well you get the idea.

have a nice day ...........................

tata

God who is He ?

To define that you must first define Theology.
The scriptural answer is in Ex 3:14 εγώ ειμι ο ων. "I am the one being" or "I am the being one" (depends on your preference).

Alternatively take it from Paul in Roms 9:5 ο ων ἐπὶ πάντων Θεὸς. ", God, the one being above all." Or from Jesus: "Our Father who art in heaven."

You don't have to know any theology. You just have to listen to what God says of himself.

The scriptural answer is in Ex 3:14 εγώ ειμι ο ων. "I am the one being" or "I am the being one" (depends on your preference).

Alternatively take it from Paul in Roms 9:5 ο ων ἐπὶ πάντων Θεὸς. ", God, the one being above all." Or from Jesus: "Our Father who art in heaven."

You don't have to know any theology. You just have to listen to what God says of himself.
But what God says or says about Himself is theology.
Theology is the study of God.

But what God says or says about Himself is theology.
Theology is the study of God.
You say that but it seems so much theology is what men say about God, or what they purport to say about God without saying anything about God. Personally I find the apostles are sufficient for everyone.

You say that but it seems so much theology is what men say about God, or what they purport to say about God without saying anything about God. Personally I find the apostles are sufficient for everyone.
What men say about God is doctrine, doctrine is what you believe and teach about theology.

But I understand what your saying.

this seems so standard, I wonder if anyone will find something to argue about
Lol coming from you I find it ironic since you are Kenosis and deny the bodily Resurrection which is essential to salvation

hope this helps !!!

Lol coming from you I find it ironic since you are Kenosis and deny the bodily Resurrection which is essential to salvation

hope this helps !!!
Maybe we should let Seth speak for himself? At one time we were all children of wrath.

Seth is a man who we may not agree with. And where he is wrong, he’s still alive.
And Christ said, love your neighbor

Maybe we should let Seth speak for himself? At one time we were all children of wrath.

Seth is a man who we may not agree with. And where he is wrong, he’s still alive.
And Christ said, love your neighbor
Looks to me like Seth may be banned forever, his profile is unavailable. Hadn't seen him in awhile, so I checked.

Someone must have dialed "the 1-800 number" to have him put in jail.

if that be the case, God knows where he is. If he is one of God’s chosen, he will eventually have a whole new outlook on Christianity. Some are drawn at the 11th hour.
If so it is then the fattened cow will be served. As other brothers will be shouting, “I have been with you for all these years, and never once killed a fattened cow for me”
Yes there will be rejoicing.

And those brothers who were always with the Father, will remember

Looks to me like Seth may be banned forever, his profile is unavailable. Hadn't seen him in awhile, so I checked.

Someone must have dialed "the 1-800 number" to have him put in jail.
CARM has rules for a reason everyone agreed to when their membership was accepted.

hope this helps !!!

Back