God's Believing Mind.

The arguments I have put forward are all based on the truth and reality Of God.
And yet they are rejected by everyone, believer and unbeliever alike.

That doesn't mean much coming from an unbeliever, when you don't know God to begin with silly.
But it's not coming only from me. It's coming from all the Christians here too. No-one agrees with you. And worse, even after a decade here you have no idea why everyone thinks you're wrong.

Nope, I'm more devoted to my Father. I worship the God of the Bible, not some made up nonsensical alternate being.

The God of the Bible believes what's in the Bible, because what's in the Bible came from His Mind and Nature. Where do you think belief came from? You can't know the Spirit of truth without belief and here's some verse attesting to just that.

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? (Galatians 3:1-5)

More dishonesty, a few religious spirits isn't all Christian silly.

It doesn't matter what you think silly, because you don't know the difference anyway.
No dishonesty here. I'm pointing out the TRUTH that no-one here agrees with any of your arguments. It is not just unbelievers who reject them.

All Christians believe that God is the truth and reality silly. And it doesn't matter to Christians what you think, because we all know that you don't know the difference anyway.
Your constant bait & switch is tiresome. Obviously Christians all believe that God is real and true. Yet no-one but you accepts the ridiculous arguments you keep making about belief and minds.

The truth and reality are the object of God's Believing Mind, He embodies IT, like believers are to do so. The truth and reality originates in and with His Believing Mind. And without a Believing Mind nothing has a way or place to exist or occur.

Jesus saith to him, `I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one doth come unto the Father, if not through me; if ye had known me, my Father also ye would have known, and from this time ye have known Him, and have seen Him.' (John 14:6-7)

Congrats BD, you're getting popular with the atheists.
See, not even your fellow Christians agree with you.

All Christians believe that God is the truth and reality silly. And it doesn't matter to Christians what you think, because we all know that you don't know the difference anyway.
As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, nobody agrees with you. Yes, they agree that God is the truth and reality, but that is not the issue. The issue is all of your nonsense about belief and believing minds. NOBODY agrees with all that. You like to frame it as a Christian vs atheist thing, but it's not. It's a you vs reality thing.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, nobody agrees with you. Yes, they agree that God is the truth and reality, but that is not the issue.

Sure it is, because all of my arguments are based on the existence of the truth and reality of God and how and why His truth and reality is known to us.

The issue is all of your nonsense about belief and believing minds. NOBODY agrees with all that. You like to frame it as a Christian vs atheist thing, but it's not. It's a you vs reality thing.

If Christians are those that believe in the Bible and according to the Bible the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind, then I am right on track with what the Bible says.

Last edited:
Sure it is, because all of my arguments are based on the existence of the truth and reality of God and how and why His truth and reality is known to us.
Completely irrelevant to the fact that nobody agrees with your nonsense.
If Christians are those that believe in the Bible and according to the Bible the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind, then I am right on track with what the Bible says.

Who cares what some unbeliever thinks about the truth and reality of God, when they ALL deny and reject the only way that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur in reality silly. You have nothing to offer to anyone, including yourself in the way and why the truth and reality is known. But the Bible does offer a very detailed account of how and why the truth and reality is known to exist and occur. I am right on track with what the Bible says.

Who cares what some unbeliever thinks about the truth and reality of God, when they ALL deny and reject the only way that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur in reality silly. You have nothing to offer to anyone, including yourself in the way and why the truth and reality is known. But the Bible does offer a very detailed account of how and why the truth and reality is known to exist and occur. I am right on track with what the Bible says.
Nobody but you said anything about unbeleivers. NOBODY agrees with your nonsense, including Christians.

Lets see some examples of Christians saying this very thing.

Why don't you ask them yourself?

All believers believe that the truth and reality originates in God's believing mind. And if they don't, then they're belief and faith didn't come from God.

Back