Gods name in the bible

Yes, your god you above named, he is called by the Word of GOD of old serpent, and the Devil, and Satan. Now he has a new name-red Dragon- a satanic MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and 7 crowns in his heads.

The living GOD is JESUS, and who see JESUS see the Father. JESUS said: I am in the Father, and the Father in me. I and my Father are One. Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. The Word - GOD - was made flesh.

About your false and satanic god, whose spirit is within your body as was in the bodies of the pigs after be cast out from the body of a man of Ghadarah, who you invoke and worship and him call him by a foolish tetragram, besides Jehovah, and Yahveh, among others satanic names, yeah, but the Holy Scriptures, the Word of GOD, calls him as the great Dragon -red Dragon - that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world.

Now, even now, from now on, in this current time, your satanic god above named will be cast down into the bottomless pit.
Daniel is the key to unlocking Revelation- A horn = a kingdom, a beast = a world power. You have it twisted into oblivion from YOU listening to teachers of darkness.
Jesus isnt God--Jesus teaches he has a God just like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--God does not have a God-- Again you listen to the wrong teachers-Try believing Jesus.

The spirit of Devil, the old Serpent, called also Satan, never interpret the Word of GOD with Truth, as JESUS said: You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. What will be your rewards working for the kingdom of the Devil? Will not be the everlasting perdition? Get ready
Wow you are sick. Which religion are you in?

Daniel is the key to unlocking Revelation- A horn = a kingdom, a beast = a world power. You have it twisted into oblivion from YOU listening to teachers of darkness.
What you say it is the manure that the Devil makes you cast out by your mouth.

Jesus isnt God--Jesus teaches he has a God just like us-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--God does not have a God-- Again you listen to the wrong teachers-Try believing Jesus.

What you say it is the manure that the spirit of Devil, an unclean spirit like frogs, makes you cast out by your mouth.

What matters and prevails is the Word, the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, yes, GOD made flesh, do you understand?

Hebrews 1:v.6-8
6 - When GOD the Father bringeth in the firstbegotten/firstborn into the world, he saith, And let all the ANGELS of GOD worship Him.
(Yes, all the angels must worship JESUS, the firstbegotten, because JESUS is GOD, GOD Father incarnated, in other words, the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, the Person of GOD the Father. Do you understand?)

7 - And of the angels, GOD maketh His angels winds/spirits Ministers, and His Ministers/servants a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son-unto JESUS-
GOD the Father saith: Thy throne, O GOD,(Yeah, GOD JESUS) - is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

No man knows the Son,but the Father;neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal Him. Matthew 11:v.27

Wow you are sick. Which religion are you in?
The Devil will be cast down into the bottomless pit, and his followers like you, no matters the satanic religions of yours , will be cast down into the lake of fire, the hell's fire.

Last edited:
What you say it is the manure that the Devil makes you cast out by your mouth.

What you say it is the manure that the spirit of Devil, an unclean spirit like frogs, makes you cast out by your mouth.

What matters and prevails is the Word, the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, yes, GOD made flesh, do you understand?

Hebrews 1:v.6-8
6 - When GOD the Father bringeth in the firstbegotten/firstborn into the world, he saith, And let all the ANGELS of GOD worship Him.
(Yes, all the angels must worship JESUS, the firstbegotten, because JESUS is GOD, GOD Father incarnated, in other words, the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, the Person of GOD the Father. Do you understand?)

7 - And of the angels, GOD maketh His angels winds/spirits Ministers, and His Ministers/servants a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son-unto JESUS-
GOD the Father saith: Thy throne, O GOD,(Yeah, GOD JESUS) - is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

No man knows the Son,but the Father;neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal Him. Matthew 11:v.27
Every scholar on earth knows Daniel is the key to unlocking revelation.

Your error filled translations contradict Jesus to the core. If you knew what he actually taught then you could see it, but your religion lives on the errors translated in. They teach little of what Jesus teaches. That is a shame for so many because John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath--- That means EVERY teaching, no pick and choose. Its hard to obey when one doesnt know what he taught.

Here is a super important one-it means ones eternal life--John 17:3, a prayer to his Father-- This means eternal life their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.---- Now there are 2 major points all who can understand english for themselves get out of this verse= the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and God did not come he sent Jesus. But no trinitarian on the planet will believe Jesus over the translation errors that contradict him. It is a sad reality--They listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15

The Devil will be cast down into the bottomless pit, and his followers like you will be cast down into the lake of fire, the hell's fire.

Wow wont you be surprised that-- a house divided(34,000) trinty religions) will not stand-- because they do not have Jesus. You best take another look.

Gods name in the bible. let God speak, John 17:6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word."

OK, what name did he MANIFEST? ....... answer YESHUA/"JESUS". this is God NAME.

:ninja:
I agree.

Every scholar on earth knows Daniel is the key to unlocking revelation.

Your error filled translations contradict Jesus to the core. If you knew what he actually taught then you could see it, but your religion lives on the errors translated in. They teach little of what Jesus teaches. That is a shame for so many because John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath--- That means EVERY teaching, no pick and choose. Its hard to obey when one doesnt know what he taught.

Here is a super important one-it means ones eternal life--John 17:3, a prayer to his Father-- This means eternal life their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus.---- Now there are 2 major points all who can understand english for themselves get out of this verse= the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and God did not come he sent Jesus. But no trinitarian on the planet will believe Jesus over the translation errors that contradict him. It is a sad reality--They listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15
Your thinking is from a satanic perspective, a stumblingblock. Your devilish speculations, and devilish imaginations, and devilish presumptions, and satanic opinions and conjectures, are good for nothing. I know your traps Satan, all of your pitfalls. Get behind me Satan.

Wow wont you be surprised that-- a house divided(34,000) trinty religions) will not stand-- because they do not have Jesus. You best take another look.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Your thinking is from a satanic perspective, a stumblingblock. Your devilish speculations, and devilish imaginations, and devilish presumptions, and satanic opinions and conjectures, are good for nothing. I know your traps Satan, all of your pitfalls. Get behind me Satan.

You will find out different. How blind can one be? I show you what Jesus taught but in your haughty heart refuse to listen to him, yet you think you are his follower. Better take another look. First step= learn everything Jesus taught. His real teachers teach everything he taught without fail.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Yes second death. There is no life in death, there is no eternal suffering, only those that do not know God teach it as literal. The lake of fire= eternal death. Again what Jesus teaches-- Those walking the broad and spacious path to DESTRUCTION. Matt 7:13--- i already know-you wont believe him because your blind guides tell you eternal suffering is literal.

You will find out different. How blind can one be? I show you what Jesus taught but in your haughty heart refuse to listen to him, yet you think you are his follower. Better take another look. First step= learn everything Jesus taught. His real teachers teach everything he taught without fail.

Yes second death. There is no life in death, there is no eternal suffering, only those that do not know God teach it as literal. The lake of fire= eternal death. Again what Jesus teaches-- Those walking the broad and spacious path to DESTRUCTION. Matt 7:13--- i already know-you wont believe him because your blind guides tell you eternal suffering is literal.

Thus says the Lord JESUS : Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.
The punishment of all the sons of Devil is already sealed, they ALL are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned to everlasting perdition. The Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil has already STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.

Thus says the Lord JESUS : Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.
The punishment of all the sons of Devil is already sealed, they ALL are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned
to everlasting perdition. The Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil has already STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.

Yes eternal destruction lasts forever. This is what God set before all men-Deuteronomy 30:19--LIFE or DEATH. Not Eternal life and eternal life of suffering. And the bible is clear--On the day of ones death all thought stops. They wouldnt know they were suffering. And as well in the NT it says of eternal suffering(symbolism) a place where the worm dieth not---No form of worm would live more than 1 hour in a hot place of suffering. 6 feet under is where the worm lives.

Yes eternal destruction lasts forever. This is what God set before all men-Deuteronomy 30:19--LIFE or DEATH. Not Eternal life and eternal life of suffering. And the bible is clear--On the day of ones death all thought stops. They wouldnt know they were suffering. And as well in the NT it says of eternal suffering(symbolism) a place where the worm dieth not---No form of worm would live more than 1 hour in a hot place of suffering. 6 feet under is where the worm lives.
Thus says the Lord JESUS : Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:v.41-46
The punishment of all the sons of Devil is already sealed, they ALL are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned
to everlasting perdition. The Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.

Last edited:
Thus says the Lord JESUS : Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:v.41-46
to everlasting perdition. The Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.

It is symbolism in the NT for eternal suffering. This is the symbolism= As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed in miss each new day, miss each day of Gods love, it never ends. Likened to be an eternal suffering. God is not a sadist, he is loving and merciful. His justice could not condemn one to trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of suffering for a life of 70-100 years of unrepented sin--There is no justice in that scenario-Deut 32:4 assures all his ways are justice. Deut 30:19 assures it is LIFE or DEATH set before mankind.

It is symbolism in the NT for eternal suffering. This is the symbolism= As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those not allowed in miss each new day, miss each day of Gods love, it never ends. Likened to be an eternal suffering. God is not a sadist, he is loving and merciful. His justice could not condemn one to trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of suffering for a life of 70-100 years of unrepented sin--There is no justice in that scenario-Deut 32:4 assures all his ways are justice. Deut 30:19 assures it is LIFE or DEATH set before mankind.
Thus says the Lord JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of the lords; Depart from me, ye CURSED, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.

The CHASTISEMENT of all the sons of Devil is already sealed by the Word of GOD - the WORD is GOD - and GOD will not revoke His anger, do you understand? All the sons of Devil are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned
to everlasting perdition. By the way, the Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.
THE WORD IS GOD

Thus says the Lord JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of the lords; Depart from me, ye CURSED, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.

The CHASTISEMENT of all the sons of Devil is already sealed by the Word of GOD - the WORD is GOD - and GOD will not revoke His anger, do you understand? All the sons of Devil are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned
to everlasting perdition. By the way, the Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.
THE WORD IS GOD

Jesus teaches--Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it. For many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- see the words destruction? Its what fire does to things-eternally. The lake of fire= The second death--there is no life in death. The second death is eternal, its the first death that wasnt.

Jesus teaches--Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it. For many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- see the words destruction? Its what fire does to things-eternally. The lake of fire= The second death--there is no life in death. The second death is eternal, its the first death that wasnt.

The CHASTISEMENT of all the sons of Devil is already sealed by the Word of GOD - the WORD is GOD - and GOD will not revoke His anger, do you understand? All the sons of Devil are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned to everlasting perdition. By the way, the Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.
THE WORD IS GOD

The CHASTISEMENT of all the sons of Devil is already sealed by the Word of GOD - the WORD is GOD - and GOD will not revoke His anger, do you understand? All the sons of Devil are already CURSED by JESUS and condemned to everlasting perdition. By the way, the Eternal chastisement of the sons of Devil OF ALL NATIONS HAS ALREADY STARTED, and it WILL NEVER END, it is for ever and ever.
THE WORD IS GOD

The everlasting fire = total destruction forever.

The everlasting fire = total destruction forever.
41 Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

THE WORD IS GOD

Back