God's Oneness

God's Oneness

Let us discuss this topic of extreme importance with God's spiritual guidance.

I will begin with a couple of scriptures that we can discuss and we can go on from there.

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Let the discussion begin and God be glorified. Amen!
😀

God bless you,

SeventhDay

e v e

The only meant by ‘one’ is the type consciousness ... in heaven His sons and daughters will share of His Nature and consciousness rather than the case now where each being is led by the Self, which is the consciousness acquired at the fall by touching the satanic realm (where we are now - mystery babylon) ... His nature is the nature where adam human lived and is Eden nature.... not the nature around us here on this earth... but at the fall we entered another consciousness, which is of the sin realm and its mind.... the conscious of this world and the bodies and physicality of this world, directed by the fallen angels and prince of the air.

The only meant by ‘one’ is the type consciousness ... in heaven His sons and daughters will share of His Nature and consciousness rather than the case now where each being is led by the Self, which is the consciousness acquired at the fall by touching the satanic realm (where we are now - mystery babylon) ... His nature is the nature where adam human lived and is Eden nature.... not the nature around us here on this earth... but at the fall we entered another consciousness, which is of the sin realm and its mind.... the conscious of this world and the bodies and physicality of this world, directed by the fallen angels and prince of the air.
The way that God wants us as spiritual creations to communicate is in Spirit and in truth. Was Adam ever a spiritual creation and could he communicate to God in Spirit and in truth? :)

How are you?

Ron

e v e

The way that God wants us as spiritual creations to communicate is in Spirit and in truth. Was Adam ever a spiritual creation and could he communicate to God in Spirit and in truth? :)

How are you?

Ron
adam was not a mortal man not in this type of body we have until the fall. neither was eden upon this current earth.

adam was not a mortal man not in this type of body we have until the fall. neither was eden upon this current earth.
Show me in the scriptures that Adam and Eve were not mortal and had a different type of body before the fall. The fact that Adam saw that he was naked after the fall does not mean that Adam was immortal . Adam was naked because he had been exposed by giving into his natural mind and thus he felt shame and tried to cover it up. Thus, find the right scripture to make your point.

SeventhDay

e v e

Show me in the scriptures that Adam and Eve were not mortal and had a different type of body before the fall. The fact that Adam saw that he was naked after the fall does not mean that Adam was immortal . Adam was naked because he had been exposed by giving into his natural mind and thus he felt shame and tried to cover it up. Thus, find the right scripture to make your point.

SeventhDay
that’s but your interpretation .

sarahk99

SeventhDay
Interesting view on the subject