God's Purpose for you - to be just like Him

Our Lord's God

A child of God is someone who is just like their Father in heaven.

God gives His Spirit to those who obey Him.

He gives His Spirit to men so that they might know and experience His very being, His character, His mind.

He does this so that you can be like Him and do just as He does and be just like Him.

So why don't you want to bother?

Carbon

Really? Scripture please

So, God works with a righteous rewards system?
You do good and obey, you receive.
You don't do good and obey, you get nothing from me.

He gives His Spirit to men so that they might know and experience His very being, His character, His mind.
So, it's all about experiencing God? Really?

He does this so that you can be like Him and do just as He does and be just like Him.

Ummm.

Our Lord's God

Really? Scripture please

Sure.

44 But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

So.... do you believe Jesus?

So, God works with a righteous rewards system?

What does this say?

And we are witnesses of these things; and the Holy Spirit which God has given to those who obey Him.”
Acts 5:32

You do good and obey, you receive.
You don't do good and obey, you get nothing from me.

So, it's all about experiencing God? Really?

Ummm.

Didn't suit your traditions of men?

10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. 11 For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the things of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, 13 which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in teachings of the Spirit, combining spiritual ones discerning spiritual things. 14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. 1 Corinthians 2

3 This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
John 17:3

5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; 7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His son cleanses us from all sin.

Yeah you need to experientially know Him - else, no eternal life for you. And you can't know Him without knowing His son.

3 By this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep His commands. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know him,” and does not keep his commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in him: 6 the one who says he abides in him ought himself to walk just as he walked.
1 John 2

Last edited:

e v e

He does not have this type physical humanoid type body.

This realm (and this type body) has a different nature, being of flesh and of brute matter...

this is the foreign (flesh) realm and is NOT like Him...

At the Change, His sons will receive their Eden body back...
and be like Him then.. as His sons... in their glorious being....

Restored to His type of nature ...
not the type of nature of this world.

Christ, came here, and took on. being born into, this ape body..
and did that for us...

He took a huge stepdown for us to get us out of here,
so that we (His Souls) Could Be restored to His type of nature..
which is Eden nature (what was lost)

Last edited:

e v e

In my soul I am of His Eden nature,

yet, ...surrounded is this horrible type nature of this world..and this corrupted body...
because of the fall.

At the Change.... the promise to Abraham will be finally fulfilled...
and we (His souls) will be Restored to Him 100%...
and be free of this corrupted type of nature
of the current world

e v e

.. the kjv

well, it is a work of sorcery...let's skip it please...since thats a bit as quoting a spooky halloween guy
playing his doomsday organ... enough we can ask him between stanzas...
"esau...is that you?"

Nic

Why would someone obey someone they don't believe in or is it your contention they believe then sometime later they receive his spirit only after performing works of obedience?

e v e

So they believe first then obey?
Or,
They have unbelief but obey anyway?

Which is it?
if you met Him

they you would either accept Him and want Him or not

when you love you submit to the other
.. in love that other rules you .

and that is obedience .

ponder that….

e v e

i believe in Him
as trust

i met Him
and i trust Him with every fibre of me
and He gives me my life and my feelings
and my thoughts

and I believe every word He speaks me

…enough to forget all the realms before
(the days, the places, the lives, the thoughts)
and leave them behind
as but shallow dead things
and follow Him

and melt with love
that I am His and of His House
and that i live within Him and He in me

such as to be of the nature of Him and His realm and no more recognize the current
foreign land (this earth)
and no more listen its harsh things

its so very soothing to me….
to live , and have my breath from my Lord
because He holds me up
i can be Brave

and He leaves me in melting love
listening His every word, as a 5 y old on His lap

and He pouring His Words into me…
such that I understand

such that i can hang on for
…the days or hours until His souls go Home at the Change
our promise
and no more suffer this temporary sackcloth

and be saved from here

Our Lord's God

So they believe first then obey?
Or,
They have unbelief but obey anyway?

Which is it?

Through the preaching of the Gospel, God calls men to repentance.

Some obey His call. Some don't.

Those who obey His call are those who surrender up themselves to Him to do whatever He wants with them. And they know what the God of Jesus wills in any given circumstance because He lives in them by His Spirit and they know Him and who He is. Since God does whatever He wills with them, they become just like him. Just like Jesus did.

Nic

if you met Him

they you would either accept Him and want Him or not

when you love you submit to the other
.. in love that other rules you .

and that is obedience .

ponder that….
Thank you. Yet scripture says we only love because he loved us first. You don't submit without first believing.

Nic

Through the preaching of the Gospel, God calls men to repentance.

Some obey His call. Some don't.

Those who obey His call are those who surrender up themselves to Him to do whatever He wants with them. And they know what the God of Jesus wills in any given circumstance because He lives in them by His Spirit and they know Him and who He is. Since God does whatever He wills with them, they become just like him. Just like Jesus did.
It sounds like you believe then obey, not obey then believe.