Gods will

G

guest1

Is for all men to be saved. Because God is Love and loving He does not force His love on anyone but gives them a choice to love in return and repent of their sins. God does not force His love on them and violate mans willing choice to love in return nor coerce man. Its a real loving act of God the way He created man in his image with the ability to love. God is Love as we see below.

1 Timothy 2:4
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. nkjv

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.klv

God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth, which is, cev

who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth. nab

who is willing for all mankind to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth.wnt

1 Timothy 4:10
To this end we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, and especially of those who believe.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

John 3:17
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. nlt

hope this helps !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is for all men to be saved. Because God is Love and loving He does not force His love on anyone but gives them a choice to love in return and repent of their sins. God does not force His love on them and violate mans willing choice to love in return nor coerce man. Its a real loving act of God the way He created man in his image with the ability to love. God is Love as we see below.

1 Timothy 2:4
who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. nkjv

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.klv

God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth, which is, cev

who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth. nab

who is willing for all mankind to be saved and come to a full knowledge of the truth.wnt

1 Timothy 4:10
To this end we labor and strive, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, and especially of those who believe.

Ezekiel 18:23
Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn't I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 18:32
For I take no pleasure in anyone's death, declares the Lord GOD. So repent and live!

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them: 'As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked should turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'

John 3:17
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. nlt

hope this helps !!!
Now go and strike Amalek and completely destroy everything that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant ... 1 Sam 15:3

How was God loving the Amalekite men, women, children and infants?

Now go and strike Amalek and completely destroy everything that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant ... 1 Sam 15:3

read the OP, thats your rabbit trails that was answered in the other threads. I'm not going down your path again. Start your own thread with your pet verse.

read the OP, thats your rabbit trails that was answered in the other threads. I'm not going down your path again. Start your own thread with your pet verse.

start your own thread. Everything God does is loving, just, holy, good, righteous etc.......

you should believe that I have no idea why you reject God is Love.

you should take that up with your Creator, not me.

maybe you could read the book of Job today and find out the answer to your question.

hope this helps !!!

start your own thread. Everything God does is loving, just, holy, good, righteous etc.......

you should believe that I have no idea why you reject God is Love.

you should take that up with your Creator, not me.

maybe you could read the book of Job today and find out the answer to your question.

hope this helps !!!
If you don't know, just admit you don't know.

I ask again, how was God loving the Amalekite men, women, children, and infants when ordered Saul to utterly destroy them?

If you don't know, just admit you don't know.

I ask again, how was God loving the Amalekite men, women, children, and infants when ordered Saul to utterly destroy them?

They all had a chance to defect and join Israel, none would be denied that ,and they saw the miracles.

But there's some implications behind your questions.

You would admit that if God let you go to hell God would still be just, correct?

But now you will say that a just God would not necessarily be loving, as if justice and love were competing with each other.

God didn't just love at the Cross, he went the extra mile of mercy, and loved more than he was obligated to.

I could end up and hell and God could still love me perfectly—those are not incompatible truths.

You have some kind of selfish love that demands you never suffer.

They all had a chance to defect and join Israel, none would be denied that ,and they saw the miracles.

You would admit that if God let you go to hell God would still be just, correct?

But now you will say that a just God would not necessarily be loving, as if justice and love were competing with each other.

God didn't just love at the Cross, he went the extra mile of mercy, and loved more than he was obligated to.

I could end up and hell and God could still love me perfectly—those are not incompatible truths.

Touche

Even if He saved me, and condemned my children, and grandchildren to hell, God IS ALWAYS JUST. He is NEVER UNJUST.

He is all of His attributes, in all of their fullness, all of the time.

The only God -- the God of the Bible -- is all of His attributes, in all of their fullness, all of the time.

Ah. How do you know that about my love?

Is it because you asked me the question, and that was my answer?

Back