God's "Wrath," Eternal, or acquired at the Fall?

No why would the Son be jealous of the Father or the Holy Spirit with the Son or the Father ?

Innate/ Incommunicable attributes are who God is within His own nature/Being as Triune. They have nothing to do with His communicable attributes that relate to the fall, sin and man.
Jealous for the Son, not Jealous of the Son; etc...

God is a Jealous God, right? Did his Jealousy start at the Fall, or has he always been Jealous? This seems to me to be a double edge sword. If his Jealousy begins at the Fall, he changed. If his Jealousy has always been, then his Wrath has always been. A Righteous Jealousy, and a Righteous Wrath...

Last edited:
Don't forget to teach your position on the mutability of God, and how you discerned that because of God's wrath disclosed at the fall. ?
Is he saying wrath cannot be a attribute of God because it could not be expressed within the Trinity before creation???

Is he saying wrath cannot be a attribute of God because it could not be expressed within the Trinity before creation???
Yes, and that wrath was a new emotion, if you will, for God when man sinned, which means God is mutable.

I told @Chalcedon he ought to just admit he was wrong and move on, but that was ignored and met with Chalcedon stuttering, stammering, rewording and doubling down.

Yes, and that wrath was a new emotion, if you will, for God when man sinned, which means God is mutable.

I told @Chalcedon he ought to just admit he was wrong and move on, but that was ignored and met with Chalcedon stuttering, stammering, rewording and doubling down.
This is what happens when Fundamentals are Pitted against one another. It's how I debate; let the Fundamentals do all the heavy-lifting. This either produces change, or Cognitive Dissonance. Producing Cognitive Dissonance isn't that bad though, because one day something will have to give...

This is what happens when Fundamentals are Pitted against one another. It's how I debate; let the Fundamentals do all the heavy-lifting. This either produces change, or Cognitive Dissonance. Producing Cognitive Dissonance isn't that bad though, because one day something will have to give...
Did you watch the video from DA Carson I linked yesterday ?

You only need to see the first 2 minutes but you will like the rest because he supports wrath/love PSA at the cross and opposes my view.

Not yet. I'm on mid-shift this week. I did read Calvinist comments about it. I'll probably notice their critique...

Where's that Link?
I added it to the post you just responded to lol

And the ones here are bias against every single thing I post.-

he is a Calvinist Greek Scholar/ Theologian with no bias on Gods attributes.

Not yet. I'm on mid-shift this week. I did read Calvinist comments about it. I'll probably notice their critique...

Where's that Link?
btw many trinitarians on the Trinity forum some who have seminary degree's that only post on that forum and the language forum affirmed my view on Gods innate attributes with the thread on the attributes of God. Also the pastors and theologians I know have read what I have said on that topic and affirm my position just like DA Carson does in that video.

So I'm in great standing with people who know,understand and have studied the Trinity in depth.

fyi- the only reason its being denied here is because I'm no longer a calvinist so everything I say is on auto reject mode with most calvinists. I'm sure josh and clay would agree with DA Carson because they don't have a bone to pick with me personally and can think objectively.

hope this helps !!!

?

Back