God's "Wrath," Eternal, or acquired at the Fall?

Yes. Not sure what you're saying.
I use a person's Beliefs against them, or I use Shared Beliefs to overturn False beliefs. Civic said God does not Change, so I develop a Line of Questioning that's meant to show a False belief changes God...

Or, that unlisted Attributes of God such as Jealousy belong on his List of Attributes. Then when agreement is reached, use the Shared Belief to move forward...

Last edited:
I use a person's Beliefs against them, or I use Shared Beliefs to overturn False beliefs. Civic said God does not Change, so I develop a Line of Questioning that's meant to show a False belief changes God...
Let me know when you have watched the video and then I will gladly prove Gods attributes are immutable.

Ah, got it. Civic won't admit he was wrong. Rather than do that, he compounds his error by taking a position which renders God mutable.

Let me know when you have watched the video and then I will gladly prove Gods attributes are immutable.
That is what we are arguing for: God is immutable, therefore so are His attributes ... HELLOoooooo ...

OTOH, you have been defending a position which renders God mutable. You know that. That's why you're running and stalling. Obviously now, you've come up with a plan to redeem yourself.

We'll see how that goes ... ?

the flawed logic of some makes their god mutable with the incarnation( god became a man ) and destoys their god.

and the irony is they don't know how to get out of that one :ROFLMAO:

oops :ROFLMAO:

the flawed logic of some makes their god mutable with the incarnation( god became a man ) and destoys their god.

and the irony is they don't know how to get out of that one :ROFLMAO:

oops :ROFLMAO:
LOL. Anyone see Nancy Pelosi dodging here???

Ephesians 4:14
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming

1 Corinthians 3:1,3
Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual, but as worldly--as infants in Christ. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Ephesians 4:14
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming

1 Corinthians 3:1,3
Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual, but as worldly--as infants in Christ. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
What do infants have to do with your error and your scheming to redeem yourself without acknowleding you're wrong?

Do you understand the difference/ distinction between love/wrath as attributes of God. One being innate and the other not ?
Yes. That's how I started my conversation here, remember? I said God's Wrath is a product of his Holiness being violated. Wrath; Cause or Effect?

But I wanted to dive deeper. That's when I brought up the topic of God's Jealousy being an Innate/Inherent Attribute of God. I think this should be explored, because a Jealous God could Inherently also be a God of Wrath. As the Video said, people think the OT God is a God of Wrath, but the NT God is a God of Love. This would require God to change, so either God has always been a God of Wrath; or he never has been a God of Wrath. I say that anything God has been, means he's always been; even when it's not always applied by God. The Application of God's Attributes can be seen in places like the Landlord and the Gardener. 'Burn the fruitless Tree', and 'Let me have more time to Dung the Tree'...

For instance, God Hated Esau before he did anything Good or Bad to deserve God's Reprobation. Can Hatred be an Attribute of God? I'm not saying it is, but how could God send anyone to Hell without Holy Hatred for them?

Last edited:
Back