Gog-Magog: Pre or Post Millennial

Truth7t7

Does it? It can say whatever a careless unbeliever in the meaning of words wants it to say. Let’s look at what it says.

Read verse 22 again. Would the reader consider today, March 9, 2021, to be “ forward” from the battle described here as you are presenting it to us? The house of Israel means the family of Israel, the physical seed of Abraham through Jacob. The 12 tribes of Jacob. Ask the next 25 Jews you meet if they know that the person Ezekiel is referencing here is the Lord their God because of this battle. The answer you get should go a long way to affirming your doctrine if it is true.

Going forward from that battle, why not ask some heathen about this battle. Ask the next 25 heathen you meet on the street if they know the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity and trespasses. Let’s just prove that God, if he did say these things is, uh, ...pulling our leg.

On another point, I am pretty sure that the battle you are referencing was with Judah, which is two tribes of Israel, and not the whole house. Ten of the tribes were still in dispersion in other parts of the world at that time, and get this, they still are today.

This is a “now” verse and he is speaking of the whole house of Israel, if we can believe words,.He is nor speaking of Judah only as in the days of the Babylonian captivity.

This is an after” verse and tells us God’s purpose was remedial and not penal. It was out of love for Israel.

This is a “then” verse indicating his purpose had been accomplished for the whole house of Israel. Now, being honest, being aware of the world around you and having all kinds of tools to research the conditions of Israel and the nations, do you think God is describing anything that has been experienced yet?

He said above, and you highlighted it, that he would gather them to their own land and leave none in the lands of the heathen. Let’s do a math study. What is the numerical equivalent of “none?” Is it 10, or 100, or a million? Are there any Jews in the land of the heathen today?

Is there anything that would even remotely indicate that Israel is in possession of the Spirit of God and is in intimate fellowship with God now today? Definitely the whole house of Israel is not in her land and the ones who are at the present time do not have the Spirit.

My conclusion of your comments. I think you are a poor reader and cannot follow logic and are hateful toward the words of God and you do not believe them and are not shy about saying so.
The scripture is very clear, Israel was in Captivity in Babylon 70 years, and God left none of them there in Babylon

The wooden weapons described, just adds to the fact of this being (Historical)

Can you see Jews in Israel today or in the future, burning wooden weapons for 7 years? :oops:

Be Honest With The Facts Before Your Eyes, A (Historical) War Fought With Wooden Weapons, Simple

Ezekiel Was Among Those In The Captivity In Babylon.

Ezekiel 1:1-2KJV

1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 39:23-28KJV
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Last edited:

JDS

Your claim that the text stated God will burn the weapons is (Dishonest)

The scripture clearly states (They That Dwell In The Cities) shall set on fire and burn the weapons

They shall burn them with fire (Seven Years) and wont have need for wood from the forest.

Yes the weapons of warfare are (Historical) a war fought long ago, Shields, Bucklers, Bows, Arrows, Handstaves, Spears.

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons,
both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.
The record please. If you say it has come to pass then there is a record of this prophecy being fulfilled. That is how God works. A battle fought all over Palestine in numbers that wood from hand weapons of slain soldiers that can sustain a nation for 7 years is a notable battle.

JDS

The scripture is very clear, Israel was in Captivity in Babylon 70 years, and God left none of them there in Babylon
Judah was in Babylon for 70 years. Judah is 2 tribes, Judah and Benjamin.
The wooden weapons described, just adds to the fact of this being (Historical)
Except the text makes it clear that it is future for all the reasons I have gleaned from the prophecy and by the absence of any battle between Babylon and Judah like you are describing.
Can you see Jews in Israel today or in the future, burning wooden weapons for 7 years?
Yes, I can see every word of God being true but if you ask me if I can see these 7 years of burning in the past, I say no, and you can't either.
Be Honest With The Facts Before Your Eyes, A (Historical) War Fought With Wooden Weapons, Simple

Ezekiel 39:23-28KJV

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
The exact number of the Jews who returned to Palestine under Cyrus, King of Persia, is given in Nehemiah. Many Jews did not leave and chose to stay in Babylon. The book of Esther is a book about these people. This is not a prophecy about the past. It is a prophecy about the future.

I am beginning to think you have never even read the scriptures.

Truth7t7

Judah was in Babylon for 70 years. Judah is 2 tribes, Judah and Benjamin.

Except the text makes it clear that it is future for all the reasons I have gleaned from the prophecy and by the absence of any battle between Babylon and Judah like you are describing.

Yes, I can see every word of God being true but if you ask me if I can see these 7 years of burning in the past, I say no, and you can't either.

The exact number of the Jews who returned to Palestine under Cyrus, King of Persia, is given in Nehemiah. Many Jews did not leave and chose to stay in Babylon. The book of Esther is a book about these people. This is not a prophecy about the past. It is a prophecy about the future.

I am beginning to think you have never even read the scriptures.
There wont be a future war of any kind in Israel, using Bows, Arrows, Shields, Spears, made of wood that will burn,the scripture identifies (Historical) weapons of warfare, Long Ago.

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

I never stated Israel did or will fight with Babylon, I stated the scripture in Ezekiel 39 clearly stated (Captivity) that relates to (Babylon)

If your read Ezekiel 1:1 Ezekiel was among the captives in Babylon, this word (Captive/Captivity) surrounds (Historical Babylon)

Ezekiel 1:1KJV

Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

Below you see that Israel was in the same captivity as Ezekiel, and God left none there in Babylon (Historical) not (Future)

Ezekiel 39:28KJV

Last edited:

JDS

There wont be a future war of any kind in Israel, using Bows, Arrows, Shields, Spears, made of wood that will burn,the scripture identifies (Historical) weapons of warfare, Long Ago.

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

I never stated Israel did or will fight with Babylon, I stated the scripture in Ezekiel 39 clearly stated (Captivity) that relates to (Babylon)

If your read Ezekiel 1:1 Ezekiel was among the captives in Babylon, this word (Captive/Captivity) surrounds (Historical Babylon)

Ezekiel 1:1KJV

Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captivesby the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

Below you see that Israel was in the same captivity as Ezekiel, and God left none there in Babylon (Historical) not (Future)

Ezekiel 39:28KJV

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among theheathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
You are going over the same territory that you have already covered. There will be a war where everything God says will come to pass just as God says it whether you believe it or not. It will come to pass, not because I say it will, but because God says it will. He occupies the future. He knows.

Now you have been highlighting the word historical and claiming it has happened but you will not tell anyone where and when it happened. You are an unbeliever in the word of God and you continually say so.

Pick out another scripture that you don't believe.

Truth7t7

You are going over the same territory that you have already covered. There will be a war where everything God says will come to pass just as God says it whether you believe it or not. It will come to pass, not because I say it will, but because God says it will. He occupies the future. He knows.

Now you have been highlighting the word historical and claiming it has happened but you will not tell anyone where and when it happened. You are an unbeliever in the word of God and you continually say so.

Pick out another scripture that you don't believe.
Your (Incorrect Interpretation) >In Error

Just as you believe and teach, the temple in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is a future temple, with animal sacrifice for sin, instructed and blessed by the Lord God?

These chapters identify the Zerubbabel 2nd temple, built and completed in 536BC "After" the Babylonian Captivity, prior to the precious blood shed upon Calvary by Jesus Christ my Lord

You believe and teach, God is instructing human men to sprinkle blood and offer bulls for (Sin Offerings) in the (Future) o_O

This teaching is Blasphemy to the Cross of Calvary, and the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 43:18-19KJV

18 And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord God; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon.
19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.

Last edited:

Arkycharlie

Ok.... let's do this....

Are you willing to bet your life on these beliefs?
Jesus said that the day will come as snare to all who dwell on the face of the earth, and that we should pray always that we may be accounted worthy to escape the things coming on the earth, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21.

At the end of Ezek 38, it says that God will be glorified, and the nations will KNOW that He is God.
If this is at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, why would there be any question that YHVH is God?
He's been on the Throne in Jerusalem for 1000 years?

23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” ’

This alone seems to boot your idea of post-millennium war out the door.

Then we have this in 39.

5 You shall fall on the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord GOD. 6 “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the LORD. 7 So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. 8 Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord GOD. “This is the day of which I have spoken.

So, it raises a question on your ideas of the timing of the event.
Why would the nations need to know that YHVH is God, AFTER his having been on the Throne, in Jerusalem? It seems to me that they'd just had 1000 years of experiencing, firsthand, YHVH's graciousness, provision, justice and righteousness.

The curious thing about Ezekiel 39 is that there will be a 7 month period of time when people will work to clean up debris from the war.

9 “Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. 10 They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,” says the Lord GOD.

11 “It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea; and it will obstruct travelers, because there they will bury Gog and all his multitude. Therefore they will call it the Valley of Hamon Gog. 12 For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them, in order to cleanse the land. 13 Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified,” says the Lord GOD. 14 “They will set apart men regularly employed, with the help of a search party, to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. 15 The search party will pass through the land; and when anyone sees a man’s bone, he shall set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog. 16 The name of the city will also be Hamonah. Thus they shall cleanse the land.” ’

I find it curious that such an event would take place following the final battle in Revelation 20, and before the Great White Throne Judgment.
I'll be the first to admit that there's no clock assigned to this period, so it seems like it's a really quick event.
The closest idea we have to time here is that Satan is released, and goes around the world to gather the nations to come up against Jerusalem.
The next statement seems that God makes a quick end of them. A really quick end.
That said, he rains fire on them.
there's no talk of hailstones, or animals eating their carcasses.

Furthermore, Israel is restored to the land. It's theirs.

While it is indeed possible that the new heavens and new earth has continental arrangement matching today's arrangement, Jerusalem will be a 1500 mile cube.... that's a seriously huge city.....
Considering that God will have a really humongous number of people inhabiting the new earth, if we had a planet identical to our present planet, the Heavenly City would dwarf the planet, and be comparable to a 1 carat diamond, on a wedding band.

Hey Steve, sorry I've been so slow in responding to your post. I appreciate your time and effort in composing it but I come at it from a different mindset. My total focus is connecting the dots in Scripture because the Bible itself is far and away its own best interpreter. And to be honest, I've seen your arguments or similar ones many times in the past. And they don't remotely influence the conclusions that I've reached through countless hours of study in the original languages interpreted literally in most cases.

Rather than try and address your assertions, to give you an idea of where I'm coming from, I've attached an unfinished paper that I wrote in 2009. And for whatever it's worth, I've come a long way in my understanding of Gog-Magog in the almost 12 years that have elapsed since. I don't expect you to read the whole thing but maybe you might just kind of peruse it to see if anything attracts your interest.

By far the most significant insight that I've come to believe since writing the paper is that the book of Joel is primarily a description of Gog-Magog from the perspective of Israel. I've mentioned this multiple times around here but so far, no one has had the gumption to challenge this assertion. I have to assume that it’s because they can’t come up with a better interpretation. Are you game? I would love for someone to finally take a shot at it!

Blessings!

Charlie

Attachments

• A Dispensational Commentary on Gog-Magog.pdf
    358.1 KB · Views: 16

Truth7t7

Hey Steve, sorry I've been so slow in responding to your post. I appreciate your time and effort in composing it but I come at it from a different mindset. My total focus is connecting the dots in Scripture because the Bible itself is far and away its own best interpreter. And to be honest, I've seen your arguments or similar ones many times in the past. And they don't remotely influence the conclusions that I've reached through countless hours of study in the original languages interpreted literally in most cases.

Rather than try and address your assertions, to give you an idea of where I'm coming from, I've attached an unfinished paper that I wrote in 2009. And for whatever it's worth, I've come a long way in my understanding of Gog-Magog in the almost 12 years that have elapsed since. I don't expect you to read the whole thing but maybe you might just kind of peruse it to see if anything attracts your interest.

By far the most significant insight that I've come to believe since writing the paper is that the book of Joel is primarily a description of Gog-Magog from the perspective of Israel. I've mentioned this multiple times around here but so far, no one has had the gumption to challenge this assertion. I have to assume that it’s because they can’t come up with a better interpretation. Are you game? I would love for someone to finally take a shot at it!

Blessings!

Charlie
Unable to open file

Truth7t7

Blessings!

Charlie
As you have said, scripture interprets itself.

As clearly seen below, Gog-Magog represents the nations of the entire world

This future war is nothing more than a parallel teaching of Armageddon seen in Rev 16:12-17 below, as the Lords final fire in judgement that I have posted several times is delivered in Rev 20:9 (The End)

Revelation 20:7-8KJV

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Same gathering of nations through deception, same battle, same end of this world, as Rev 16:17 shows, (It Is Done)

The 7th Trump & 7th Vial are parallel teachings of (The End)

The book of Revelation is taught in parallel teachings of same events, not chronological as dispensationalism teaches.

Revelation 16:12-17KJV

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the kmouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Arkycharlie

As clearly seen below, Gog-Magog represents the nations of the entire world

This future war is nothing more than a parallel teaching of Armageddon seen in Rev 16:12-17 below, as the Lords final fire in judgement that I have posted several times is delivered in Rev 20:9 (The End)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Same gathering of nations through deception, same battle, same end of this world, as Rev 16:17 shows, (It Is Done)

The book of Revelation is taught in parallel teachings of same events, not chronological as dispensationalism teaches.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the kmouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
More nonsense driven by your wild speculation that I wouldn't waste my time to read. And it's the same thing over and over ad nauseum. Can you NEVER give it a rest?

JDS

Your (Incorrect Interpretation) >In Error

You have not proven my interpretation (of simply believing the words) is in error. You have made ridiculous claims. You have presented a non existent war at the end of the Babylonian captivity as the fulfillment of the prophecy.
Just as you believe and teach, the temple in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is a future temple, with animal sacrifice for sin, instructed and blessed by the Lord God?
Why do you think there can be no sacrifices during the millennial reign of Christ when millions of people will be born and need to be saved? Since there will be very little death during those 1000 years the blood sacrifices will serve to illustrate the cost of their salvation and the need to understand that salvation is by blood and death and resurrection. This is not rocket science. There will be blood sacrifices during this time whether you like it or not because God says there will be. The first thing for anyone is to believe what he says. Then one can take their theology from the standpoint of their response. You have gone into the ignorant and silly proclamations of unbelief and speculation, and denial.
These chapters identify the Zerubbabel 2nd temple, built and completed in 536BC "After" the Babylonian Captivity, prior to the precious blood shed upon Calvary by Jesus Christ my Lord

The temple described by Ezekiel and the one described in the prophecy of Ezra bears no resemblance. It took 6 chapters in Ezekiel to describe this temple and here is what you get about the temple in Ezra. Just 3 Verses.

Ezra 6:3 In the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits;
4 With three rows of great stones, and a row of new timber: and let the expenses be given out of the king's house:
5 And also let the golden and silver vessels of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took forth out of the temple which is at Jerusalem, and brought unto Babylon, be restored, and brought again unto the temple which is at Jerusalem, every one to his place, and place them in the house of God.

Here is the reaction to the laying of the foundation..

Ezra 3:10 And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.
11 And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
12 But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:
13 So that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people: for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the noise was heard afar off.

Are you ever curious enough to ask a question of the text? Why did the ancient men who had seen the first temple weep? This temple is not going to be the method of God to have Israel know that he is the Lord God and also the heathen.

You believe and teach, God is instructing human men to sprinkle blood and offer bulls for (Sin Offerings) in the (Future).

And you teach some extra biblical things because you cannot believe the words of scriptures.
This teaching is Blasphemy to the Cross of Calvary, and the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ.

18 And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord God; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon.
19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
I had rather stand and give an account of myself at the judgement for what I believe and teach than to be you and answer for denying plain words and for making up stuff.

Truth7t7

You have not proven my interpretation (of simply believing the words) is in error. You have made ridiculous claims. You have presented a non existent war at the end of the Babylonian captivity as the fulfillment of the prophecy.

Why do you think there can be no sacrifices during the millennial reign of Christ when millions of people will be born and need to be saved? Since there will be very little death during those 1000 years the blood sacrifices will serve to illustrate the cost of their salvation and the need to understand that salvation is by blood and death and resurrection. This is not rocket science. There will be blood sacrifices during this time whether you like it or not because God says there will be. The first thing for anyone is to believe what he says. Then one can take their theology from the standpoint of their response. You have gone into the ignorant and silly proclamations of unbelief and speculation, and denial.

The temple described by Ezekiel and the one described in the prophecy of Ezra bears no resemblance. It took 6 chapters in Ezekiel to describe this temple and here is what you get about the temple in Ezra. Just 3 Verses.

Ezra 6:3 In the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits;
4 With three rows of great stones, and a row of new timber: and let the expenses be given out of the king's house:
5 And also let the golden and silver vessels of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took forth out of the temple which is at Jerusalem, and brought unto Babylon, be restored, and brought again unto the temple which is at Jerusalem, every one to his place, and place them in the house of God.

Here is the reaction to the laying of the foundation..

Ezra 3:10 And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.
11 And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
12 But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:
13 So that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people: for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the noise was heard afar off.

Are you ever curious enough to ask a question of the text? Why did the ancient men who had seen the first temple weep? This temple is not going to be the method of God to have Israel know that he is the Lord God and also the heathen.

And you teach some extra biblical things because you cannot believe the words of scriptures.

I had rather stand and give an account of myself at the judgement for what I believe and teach than to be you and answer for denying plain words and for making up stuff.
Ezekiel received the vision 25 years into the Babylonian captivity, with 45 years to go, he was instructed to tell this vision to (The House Of Israel) In the Captivity (Personally)

Do you believe Ezekiel was telling the house of Israel, of a temple that was to be built "Thousands" of years in the (Future)?

Ezekiel: Hey Israel, God gave me a vision of a temple, but its gonna be built thousands of years in the future? o_O

As Previously Stated,The Temple Seen In Ezekiel Chapter 40-46 Was The 2nd Zerubbabel Temple, Built In 536BC "After" The Babylonian Captivity, Simple, Clear, Easy To Understand.

Ezekiel 1:1-4KJV

1 In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the Lord was upon me, and brought me thither.
2 In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south.
3 And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.
4 And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought hither: declare all that thou seest to the house of Israel.

The temple was shown by Ezekiel (Personally) to the house of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity, they were instructed on the temple ordinances, not some (Future Generation) as you claim.

(Ezekiel Personally Showed The House Of Israel, "In The Captivity")

(Show The House To The House Of Israel)

(Show Them The Form Of The House)

Ezekiel 43:10-11KJV

10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the form is thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

The Lord God Gave Instruction On Blood Sacrifice For Sin In The Zerubbabel 2nd Temple, Prior To The Cross Of Calvary, And The Shed Blood Of Jesus Christ (Once) For The Worlds Sin.

No God Isnt Giving Instruction On Animal Blood Sacrifice For Sin In A Future Temple As You Falsely Claim, Jesus Christ On Calvary Abolished Animal Blood Sacrifice For Sin, (Once)

(A Young Bullock For A Sin Offering)

Jesus Christ Shed His Blood Once, Eternal Redemption For The World Was Obtained, Animal Sacrifice For Sin Was Abolished!

Hebrews 9:11-12KJV

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

More nonsense driven by your wild speculation that I wouldn't waste my time to read. And it's the same thing over and over ad nauseum. Can you NEVER give it a rest?
Sorta sounds like the left and their cancel culture, all opposition is unwanted :)

As clearly seen below, Gog-Magog represents the nations of the entire world, in the four corners of the earth, not some geographical place, as scripture clearly teaches below.

Last edited: