Going to Hell in a nutshell

The best and most purely scripturally based book on this subject that I have ever read is "The Restitution of All Things," by Andrew Jukes.

It is available to be read online:

Way to go in placating the masses! God should not be feared after all, He does not require divine justice and will merely accommodate your expectation and annihilate you.

Good news for all unbelievers!

Way to go in placating the masses! God should not be feared after all, He does not require divine justice and will merely accommodate your expectation and annihilate you.

Good news for all unbelievers!
The fear of going nowhere after death, ie., extinction, is as great as going to some underworld to be punished.

”Even if you can win your point and prove that these are mere stories [of hell] and that nothing is left for the dead to fear, another fear steals upon you. For the fear of going to the underworld is equalled by the fear of going nowhere.” (Seneca, moral letter 82)​

Moreover, perfect love drives out all fear. As long as one one fears anything then love remains a work in progress.

”By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world.​

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” (1 john 4:17)​

Last edited:
The fear of going nowhere after death, ie., extinction, is as great as going to some underworld to be punished.
You don't get to say this about everybody.
”Even if you can win your point and prove that these are mere stories [of hell] and that nothing is left for the dead to fear, another fear steals upon you. For the fear of going to the underworld is equalled by the fear of going nowhere.” (Seneca, moral letter 82)
And neither does Seneca, or anybody else you might quote who is of the same opinion.

You don't get to say this about everybody.

And neither does Seneca, or anybody else you might quote who is of the same opinion.
He also says that people can deny that they fear death when far away from it but the closer it approaches the truth becomes manifest. Get back to me when you are feeble, arthritic, and your heart giving out. When you have lots of time to reflect on your life, your choices, and what you did with it. You will not feel so bold to say then what you are saying now.

Last edited:
Way to go in placating the masses!

......... i.e. the PEACE that passeth understanding to MANKIND? Thanks for the encouragement, but I did not write the book I recommended to caroljean, nor does she represent all mankind. I only desire that she herself know about the "greater hope." Perhaps you're not ready for it yet. After all fear IS the beginning, not the end, of wisdom. I too once feared for mankind's ultimate destiny, not that I'm all that wise now. All things (except Truth) are relative.

......... i.e. the PEACE that passeth understanding to MANKIND? Thanks for the encouragement, but I did not write the book I recommended to caroljean, nor does she represent all mankind. I only desire that she herself know about the "greater hope." Perhaps you're not ready for it yet. After all fear IS the beginning, not the end, of wisdom. I too once feared for mankind's ultimate destiny, not that I'm all that wise now. All things (except Truth) are relative.
Really?

That is your argument. That PEACE that surpasses all understanding is applicable to God - haters?

Your flippancy about eternal destruction is what is worrisome.
Flippant about something that every Atheist believes and accepts as something they can make peace with...
You should re-consider the Holiness of God and the consequences of sin against a Holy God.

Read Deut. 28 from verse 15.
God is not someone to trifle with.

Two thirds of humans are not aware of this.
The provider needs to make his communications look less like spam.
Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children;
Mat 11:26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.

You are wise and understanding no?

Back