Good News! Covid Has Cured Heart Disease!

Harry Leggs

COVID Lockdowns and elevated failure rates in K-12 Schools.

Alarming failure rates among Texas students fuel calls to get them back into classrooms​

Ds and Fs. The new norm.

Elevated College Drop Outs? Drops in Enrollments?

Last edited:

Bob Carabbio

The vast majority died in old age homes and long term care facilities of which had underlying conditions.
True - the same group that the FLU takes out every year.
Numbers are rising because testing(although faulty) are increasing.
Yup - if you TEST more, you'll FIND more.
Which means before the testing, hundreds of thousands if not millions had the virus and didn't even know it.
Thats for arguments sake IF the virus is that widespread which I dont believe. I dont know anyone who has had it.
I know about a dozen folks - including the lead singer, and her husband in my old band, several folks in Ohio (one in a nursing home), and some of my musician friends.

Bottom line, the DISEASE is real, but the PANIC is manufactured. In our company (which is a "Necessary industry") I've been working every day, going out to eat every day, and pretty much doing what I want all year. I'm not in the least worried about the whole thing - at 78, with Congestive Heart Failure. I will get a flu shot - since it's a good idea.

Bob Carabbio

COVID Lockdowns and elevated failure rates in K-12 Schools.

Alarming failure rates among Texas students fuel calls to get them back into classrooms​

Ds and Fs. The new norm.

Elevated College Drop Outs? Drops in Enrollments?

Our Schools in Red Oak, TX (South Dallas in Ellis County) have been meeting in person since the very beginning with no issues.

Temujin

Why can’t you simply answer my question?

What do you think this evil cabal, of almost every medical expert on the planet, is up too?
2020. The year that people with no medical training whatsoever decide that they have the expertise to tell medical professionals that they are wrong.

Harry Leggs

Our Schools in Red Oak, TX (South Dallas in Ellis County) have been meeting in person since the very beginning with no issues.
The operative word here is lockdown. If there is no lockdown in your county then there could be no negative effects. If there is an overall drop in grades then the cause must be elsewhere. A comparison analysis would have to be made from previous years with 3/16/2020 and on. All the educators here are indicating a drop in grades, and esp with the poor students in subjects like math. Also look for college dropout rates and less students signing up for college relative to previous years. If they distance learn as opposed to in school full time then it is easy to predict a drop in scores. Higher failures.

Harry Leggs

What do you think this evil cabal is up too?
Saving face seeing as how C-19 is more analogous to common cold than 1918 flu pandemic. We can look at the actual death rates from 1918 flu and Imperial predictions of C-19 caused deaths up to 2.2 million if no intervention. We can divide 2.2 million into 22 weeks and we come out with 100,000 C-19 deaths a week. Wow! Lets panic and close everything down!!!! That would not include hospitalizations.
Are they trying to use the “plandemic” to establish a New World Order and take away your guns?
Not worthy of comment.

Authentic Nouveau

Why can’t you simply answer my question?

What do you think this evil cabal, of almost every medical expert on the planet, is up too?
That is like your claim "all economists agree that President Trump will destroy the economy if elected"
There are no medical experts that admit you exist.

Authentic Nouveau

True - the same group that the FLU takes out every year.

Yup - if you TEST more, you'll FIND more.

I know about a dozen folks - including the lead singer, and her husband in my old band, several folks in Ohio (one in a nursing home), and some of my musician friends.

Bottom line, the DISEASE is real, but the PANIC is manufactured. In our company (which is a "Necessary industry") I've been working every day, going out to eat every day, and pretty much doing what I want all year. I'm not in the least worried about the whole thing - at 78, with Congestive Heart Failure. I will get a flu shot - since it's a good idea.
From the CDC Website:
Total US Deaths (All Causes)
2017: 2,813,503 (234,000/Month)
2018: 2,839,206 (237,000/Month)
2019: 2,855,000 (238,000/Month)
2020: 2,130,000 January through Sept
Projected 2020: 2,130,000 + (236,000 x 3 months Oct thru
December) = 2,838,000 (projected for 2020)

Thistle

There's a reason this article can only be found as archived, Einstein. It was taken down by the publisher, to avoid the very thing you're guilty of doing right here in this thread.

Congratulations. You're officially part of the problem now.
Am I the only person who noticed that there is no substantive answer to the very legitimate statistical anomaly? If the same number of old people are dying but COVID-19 gets them before they have their heart attack tomorrow, that whole question of dying with COVID rather than of COVID seems to assert itself.

Authentic Nouveau

Am I the only person who noticed that there is no substantive answer to the very legitimate statistical anomaly? If the same number of old people are dying but COVID-19 gets them before they have their heart attack tomorrow, that whole question of dying with COVID rather than of COVID seems to assert itself.
So 10% have no other major diseases?

My mother died at age 96

She had colon cancer.
She had successful surgery removing the carcinoma.
She had a stroke post op and went unconscious.
She lived about 5 days after surgery.

She recovered from cancer? Died of a stroke?

Large number of Wuhan Fru deaths had a low chance of living another year without getting infection.

Back to your question. How many long term heavy smokers are in the non survivor group which just can't tackle a tough respiratory disease?

Authentic Nouveau

2020. The year that people with no medical training whatsoever decide that they have the expertise to tell medical professionals that they are wrong.
Like when your glowing lack of medical expertise suggests a woman with a miscarriage will die because the baby rots in utero.

I am familiar with your strident abortion apologetics. When you bash my sources who are all Board Certified OB docs. You said you listed to a doc on the radio. A quack for sure.

Temujin

Like when your glowing lack of medical expertise suggests a woman with a miscarriage will die because the baby rots in utero.

I am familiar with your strident abortion apologetics. When you bash my sources who are all Board Certified OB docs. You said you listed to a doc on the radio. A quack for sure.
Look who turns up. Who would have guessed?

I presume that your OB stands for obtuse. Try looking up Savita Halappanavar. One of the most influential abortion related deaths ever recorded. An example of what happens when religion interferes with medicine.

If your "sources" tell you that it didn't happen, then they are quacks. But then if you are using them as sources, they would have to be.

Yakuda

There's a reason this article can only be found as archived, Einstein. It was taken down by the publisher, to avoid the very thing you're guilty of doing right here in this thread.

Congratulations. You're officially part of the problem now.
They had the nerve to speak against that narrative and the demstapo had a visit with them and suddenly they took it down. You don't want dissenting opinions. This is like the mafia who tell business owners to pay up or they will have an electrical fire in their business. The virus has a 2% fatality rate but you thugs stifle any dissenting opinion. Its sad actually but you want people stupid and afraid since its easier to control them.

Carol

They had the nerve to speak against that narrative and the demstapo had a visit with them and suddenly they took it down. You don't want dissenting opinions. This is like the mafia who tell business owners to pay up or they will have an electrical fire in their business. The virus has a 2% fatality rate

0.2 - 0.3%

but you thugs stifle any dissenting opinion. Its sad actually but you want people stupid and afraid since its easier to control them.

Authentic Nouveau

It is kinda slick having technology and real time blood gases reports. The people with immune systems problems over create fluid in the lungs which impairs O2 saturation. I read diabetes, obesity etc but no mention of history of smoking.

Tobacco causes 8 million deaths every year from cardiovascular diseases, lung disorders, cancers, diabetes, and hypertension.

Delving into correlation coefficients. People that hit 85 have a tough time if they get hit with Covid
Smokers have a tough time making it to 85.

Thistle

It is kinda slick having technology and real time blood gases reports. The people with immune systems problems over create fluid in the lungs which impairs O2 saturation. I read diabetes, obesity etc but no mention of history of smoking.

Delving into correlation coefficients. People that hit 85 have a tough time if they get hit with Covid
Smokers have a tough time making it to 85.
That would make sense.