Good news on the COVID-19 front!

Harry Leggs

So you cannot provide the evidence I asked for either.
I was simply wondering why you are citing the WHO when they screwed the pooch so bad in January/Feb of 2020? Opposing a travel ban from China against an unknown illness in which there was no natural immunity, anywhere? That has got to be the stupidest mistake they could make and a host of countries ignored WHO and rightfully so.

Bye the bye, Trump issued that travel ban when there were five identified cases in America with opposition everywhere including your WHO and while America was being dragged thru impeachment by the Dems. Repubs (Bannon) were calling it a pandemic back in January. Television show and all. They were at the cutting edge and ahead of the curve and that is the kind of leadership we desire in America.

1/25/20

Last edited:

J regia

Nowhere in the link does it say that Trump says he has "increased the death toll".

Nowhere in the links you provided does Trump brag that he has increased the debt to GDP ratio.

But thanks for demonstrating that you are not honest and not to be trusted.

In other words, you got caught in another lie.

I think it's time to invoke Proverbs 26:4.

You're dismissed.

Cool.

So why is His death toll the highest in the world with over 20% of the world's deaths from less than 5% of the worlds population?

And why has the DEBT to GDP ratio increased from 106% to 138% in the last four years, and will Trump increase it to 182% in the next four years and increase the budget deficit to $6,347 billion?
https://www.usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html

And has Trump ever read the bible or Proverbs 26:4, or is that just more of His compulsive lies and why He thinks with His mouth, and why He is not honest and not to be trusted?

J regia

I was simply wondering why you are citing the WHO when they screwed the pooch so bad in January/Feb of 2020? Opposing a travel ban from China against an unknown illness in which there was no natural immunity, anywhere? That has got to be the stupidest mistake they could make and a host of countries ignored WHO and rightfully so.

Bye the bye, Trump issued that travel ban when there were five identified cases in America with opposition everywhere including your WHO and while America was being dragged thru impeachment by the Dems. Repubs (Bannon) were calling it a pandemic back in January. Television show and all. They were at the cutting edge and ahead of the curve and that is the kind of leadership we desire in America.

1/25/20

Is that "cutting edge" and the "kind of leadership we desire in America" the reason why the number of new cases per day in your country is now moving upwards over 60,000 per day again and why the number of new cases per day is 15 here?

Hypatia_Alexandria

1/25/20

I didn't. Thistle wrote "Coronavirus patients without symptoms aren’t driving the spread of the virus, World Health Organization officials said Monday, casting doubt on concerns by some researchers that the disease could be difficult to contain due to asymptomatic infections." [link]"

I asked him for the actual WHO report and he couldn't/wouldn't provide it.

J regia

He probably meant a "Blessing in disguise."
But has Trump placed a bet with the bookies yet, now that they are offering better odds, or is he waiting to see if they offer better odds later this month?

Thistle

But has Trump placed a bet with the bookies yet, now that they are offering better odds, or is he waiting to see if they offer better odds later this month?
I used to know some people who might know the answer to that, but I don't keep in touch with them any more.

Harry Leggs

You didn't like my evidence.
It is easy to find the WHO site. How to navigate from there is another thing. I gave it a couple of minutes and then gave up. It was actually extensively reported, multiple sources on google. One in ten may have is not much of a claim since one in ten may have AIDS does not mean a concrete claim. It is weasel words. May have also means may not have.

World Health Organisation said that one in 10 people around the globe may have contracted COVID-19. - Google Search

Thistle

It is easy to find the WHO site. How to navigate from there is another thing. I gave it a couple of minutes and then gave up. It was actually extensively reported, multiple sources on google. One in ten may have is not much of a claim since one in ten may have AIDS does not mean a concrete claim. It is weasel words. May have also means may not have.

World Health Organisation said that one in 10 people around the globe may have contracted COVID-19. - Google Search
I've gone on "deep dives" with HA. They been a colossal waist of time.

Ignatius

Well clearly it is a great deal more deadly than seasonal flu otherwise we would not have a pandemic. Those who are asymptomatic risk infecting others who may be at risk and/or who may develop the disease in a far more serious form.

Those who know they have the disease and continue to go about their daily lives and/or refuse to wear any mask are extremely efficient vectors to spread the disease to others.
None of that nonsense prices covid is more deadly. I am sad at how many people have drunk the Kool Aid