Good news on the COVID-19 front!

Thistle

But I didn't vote for Scomo although he's a better choice than Peter Dutton of the mad monk.
I'm going to have to read more Australian media. The Indian propaganda about China is quite entertaining. As Joe Biden might say, it kind of makes me want to go to 7-11. Did you hear that he said he was running for senate, again yesterday? I'm going to be sorry when this campaign is over. It's a laugh a minute.

J regia

I'm going to have to read more Australian media. The Indian propaganda about China is quite entertaining. As Joe Biden might say, it kind of makes me want to go to 7-11. Did you hear that he said he was running for senate, again yesterday? I'm going to be sorry when this campaign is over. It's a laugh a minute.
Perhaps you could also watch episodes of "Planet America" or the "Fireside Chat".

And hopefully the world can breath a sigh of relief soon too, as the history writers roll their eyes and wonder where to start, and movies makers rush to make movies about the life of Trump, and new episodes of the West Wing are written to try to outdo the real-life carnage in the West Wing.

Thistle

Perhaps you could also watch episodes of "Planet America" or the "Fireside Chat".

And hopefully the world can breath a sigh of relief soon too, as the history writers roll their eyes and wonder where to start, and movies makers rush to make movies about the life of Trump, and new episodes of the West Wing are written to try to outdo the real-life carnage in the West Wing.
What on earth are you talking about?

Thistle

I'm sure they know more about it than you.
In point of fact they are possibly the most uninformed people on planet earth; they do not have a clue. But I do have this question. Is there any coverage of Australian politics in Australia? Because if there is, I certainly would not trust these guys to give it to me. I guess if I'm going to discover anything about Australian politics, I'll have to roll up my sleeves and address that myself. Apparently, having sent me that link in response to my comment, you don't know the difference between Australian politics and American politics.

J regia

In point of fact they are possibly the most uninformed people on planet earth; they do not have a clue. But I do have this question. Is there any coverage of Australian politics in Australia? Because if there is, I certainly would not trust these guys to give it to me. I guess if I'm going to discover anything about Australian politics, I'll have to roll up my sleeves and address that myself. Apparently, having sent me that link in response to my comment, you don't know the difference between Australian politics and American politics.
Do you know where Australia is? Either way I'm sure that Jonathon Swan and his father Norman, however, are far more informed about American politics than Das Fuehrer Trump, given the way Jonathon made a complete idiot of Trump in a recent interview.

An important difference is that voting for our political representatives is compulsory for all eligible citizens, with fines for not voting. In contrast, only 538 people actually vote for your leader, and in the last election were free to vote for Faith Spotted Eagle or Colin Powell or whoever they preferred, and as some did.

Thistle

Do you know where Australia is?
It will be the staging platform for our invasion of Antarctica.
Either way I'm sure that Jonathon Swan and his father Norman, however, are far more informed about American politics
I was better informed about politics at the age of five than these morons.
than Das Fuehrer Trump,
Do you have any idea how diametrically opposed to the truth that reference is? The people in America, where it matters, who use such fascists references, about Trump and other Americans, are in fact, for all insistence and purposes, fascists themselves. Trump is relying on Federalism and they are hysterical because he is not imposing a fascist solution on everyone. If you didn't listen to morons you wouldn't say things that are so exceedingly ridiculous.
given the way Jonathon made a complete idiot of Trump in a recent interview.
You just absurdly called Trump a fascist. We are supposed to rely on you to correctly identifying the "idiot" in the interview? Think about that for a minute . . .
An important difference is that voting for our political representatives is compulsory for all eligible citizens,
Who shoots the nonvoters?
with fines for not voting.
Even better. Fine those miserable retches. I think they should have to wear top hats and tails at the polling stations. They are probably the same bums who skip their compulsory dental appointments.
In contrast, only 538 people actually vote for your leader,
Yeah, but they are top men. Tip top!
and in the last election were free to vote for Faith Spotted Eagle or Colin Powell or whoever they preferred, and as some did.
Those weren't the tippy toppiest. Those electors should have voted for Moon Unit Zappa.

J regia

It will be the staging platform for our invasion of Antarctica.

I was better informed about politics at the age of five than these morons.

Do you have any idea how diametrically opposed to the truth that reference is? The people in America, where it matters, who use such fascists references, about Trump and other Americans, are in fact, for all insistence and purposes, fascists themselves. Trump is relying on Federalism and they are hysterical because he is not imposing a fascist solution on everyone. If you didn't listen to morons you wouldn't say things that are so exceedingly ridiculous.

You just absurdly called Trump a fascist. We are supposed to rely on you to correctly identifying the "idiot" in the interview? Think about that for a minute . . .

Who shoots the nonvoters?

Even better. Fine those miserable retches. I think they should have to wear top hats and tails at the polling stations. They are probably the same bums who skip their compulsory dental appointments.

Yeah, but they are top men. Tip top!

Those weren't the tippy toppiest. Those electors should have voted for Moon Unit Zappa.
So who chooses the 538 people who actually vote for your leader, and are you one of those?